PDA

View Full Version : Week 18

dragoneye454
18-04-2005, 10:56
Holby City Episode 29 ‘Damage Limitation’ Tuesday 3 May

It is student doctor’s Matt and Dean’s first day at work and they don't hit it off well with eachother nor Owen. During the shift, they assist Owen with an operation. Dean has a spasm in his hand and cannot give an injection fast enough so Owen tells Matt to do it. Later, Owen warns Matt to work on his abrupt bedside manner and Dean that he will not make allowances for his cerebral palsy.

Elsewhere, Connie is holding a thorough investigation about Dominic Fryer’s death. Diane reluctantly tells her that they were once an item and when she finished it he would not take no for an answer. Connie is angry, telling Diane she will halt the meeting in order to give her time to digest this news. Later, Connie calls Zubin, Ric and Diane into her office. She says that the post-mortem has revealed that Dominic dies of anaesthetic overdose and she will be formally investigating Zubin.

Sounds interesting.

i love shannis
18-04-2005, 17:22
Thanks for that poor zubin :(

BabyPink
18-04-2005, 17:36
Sounds good! :clap: V. exciting! I hope these new doctors are hot? Are they both maternity then and does anyone know of any photos of them?

Sooz15
18-04-2005, 19:25
Thanks.

Doesn't sound too good for Zubin.

jessicaesutton
19-04-2005, 21:00
Nice to see the new doctor has cerebral palsy - representation of disability can only be a good thing!

pookie1968uk
20-04-2005, 20:48
the new doctor with cerebral palsy is called Paul Henshall and he was in a bbc drama not long ago called "a thing called love", with paul nicholls. he was a great actor in that and im sure he will be great in holby.

HRHLizzi
21-04-2005, 22:44
Apparently Paul Henshall also appeared in an episode of casualty last year; and isn't acting the cerebral palsy, as he truly suffers from the condition! Good on him, I say!! Looking forward to seeing them both... Holby City is rather lacking on the good-looking doctors front at the moment!! (poor Will... sigh!)

Lizzi x

Sam Nixon Fan
22-04-2005, 00:50
i ope zubin gets fired i reali carnt stand him! connies wil defnatly figh this battle to prove she can truimph over zubin yet again

Rach33
22-04-2005, 00:58
I love Connie she's fab I like Zubin but he annoys me especailly the way he treats Jess I hope Jess doesn't give in to him too easily but Connie will not let this go after all he was prepared to see her fired maybe revenge is in mind cos we all know Mrs Beaucamp likes to get her own way

alohachica82
22-04-2005, 16:37
Is Dominic Fryer the guy who attacked Diane when she was younger??

Rach33
22-04-2005, 19:52
Yep

willow
23-04-2005, 11:45
poor zubin i really like him, i hope he does not go!!!!