PDA

View Full Version : Tom and Kate's Shotgun wedding

Chloe O'brien
14-10-2005, 14:37
Tom And Katie's Wedding Rush

Loved-up Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are planning to rush up the aisle in a shotgun wedding.According to The Sun, the couple, expecting their first child, will wed next month in an exclusive hotel in Cancun, Mexico.

A source said: "(Tom's) very romantic and wants everything to be in place before the birth. Initially (they) were planning on tying the knot around Christmas.
"Katie didn't know that she was pregnant, so their arrangements suddenly had to be scrapped."
Apparently Katie is "stressed" about walking down the aisle with a bump, but the date change is causing big problems.

"Tom is insisting on having the entire hotel for the weekend. He's not taking any chances and wants their day to be ultra-private. "But a hotel like the Ritz-Carlton fills up months in advance and trying to sort out changing people's reservations is a logistical nightmare."
Dawson's Creek star Katie is said to be "embracing" Tom's beliefs and keen to marry in a Scientology ceremony.Tom's spokesperson said: "We've heard the rumours but no date has been set yet."

Angeltigger
14-10-2005, 14:57
Thanks Chloe o'brien, have they gone mad?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
14-10-2005, 15:58
If you made love.. how could you think there was no baby.. I mean sometimes there would bre in this case so the should know.. :hmm:

Dr. Tangliss
14-10-2005, 15:58
Not sure what I think of their relationship to be honest....

CrazyLea
14-10-2005, 16:11
If you made love.. how could you think there was no baby.. I mean sometimes there would bre in this case so the should know.. :hmm:

what lol. it may be me but that dont make sense :p lol

xsoftladybugx
14-10-2005, 16:32
I'm not a big fan of Tom anyway, and him rushing her down the isle and making her have this silent birth crapola isnt improving my opinion on him..