PDA

View Full Version : Kerry and dave on the rocks?

Debs
10-10-2005, 15:42
KERRY KATONA'S romance with DAVE CUNNINGHAM is on the rocks after a string of rows, ViP can reveal.

Printer Dave flew to Ireland last week for crisis talks with the ex-Atomic Kitten babe in a bid to salvage their relationship.

Kerry - who split from husband BRIAN McFADDEN last year - has been arguing with Dave over the lack of time he spends with her two children MOLLY, four, and LILLY SUE, two. A source close to the star said: "It's always difficult for single mums when they meet a new man.

"The kids are her first priority and she wants to spend as much time with them as possible.

"But while Dave is fond of both the little girls, he's not their dad."

Kerry, 25, has been in Ireland filming a new TV show, while the children have stayed with her family in Warrington.

Advertisement
http://red.as-eu.falkag.net/dat/bgf/trpix.gif?pth=1016/thepeople/showbiz/vip/article/thepeople_showbiz_vip_article_mpu.js&xl=0&yl=0

She decided it was better for them to stay at home rather than be taken out of school. But she hoped Dave, also 25, would see the girls in her absence.

Our source added: "She wanted Dave to spend time with them but he was busy going out with his friends. She wasn't happy about it."

The couple had a blazing row at a barbecue. So Dave flew to Ireland in a last-ditch attempt to work things out.

Let's hope they manage it.

Last night Kerry's spokesman said: "All couples have rows but I spoke to them yesterday and they were together and were fine."

Chloe-Elise
10-10-2005, 17:40
Awww poor Kerry, I hope they work it out, she seemed so happy with Dave after everything that happened with Brian.

Debs
10-10-2005, 19:20
she did and she just feeling better so hopefully this wont set her back again

Abi
10-10-2005, 19:32
I hope everything works out ok between them. Shes been through alot, they deserve some happiness and peace

xsoftladybugx
11-10-2005, 15:58
Ahhhh no, hope things work themselves out, they should be happy together :D

Angeltigger
12-10-2005, 12:51
Hope they do Work things out and it is so nice that she did not want her daughters to miss out on school- but i don't know whether she should have asked Dave to look after them.. but than if they were a couple than he would not mind- so i do hope they work it out

crazygirl
12-10-2005, 19:48
is that kerry i saw in the iceland advert?

Angeltigger
12-10-2005, 20:57
Yes it is

.:Kitz:.
12-10-2005, 21:46
uh-oh lol, doesn't sound good. Hope it works out!!

crazygirl
12-10-2005, 22:33
Yes it isthought it was, she is good

Angeltigger
12-10-2005, 22:43
That poor man he did not know what to say