PDA

View Full Version : will spencer return???

i_love_matt!
09-10-2005, 12:28
i was just thinking.. ( yerh i know it doesn't happen very often lol) but......... when nana m dies would spencer come back for the funeral? i mean alfie and spencer both practically worship their nan so surely spencer should comeback for hisgrans funeral even if it is only for 1 episode.

melanielovesdennisrickman
09-10-2005, 12:31
I think that he should come back,because she is his Nana,and they're all really close!!
But i don't think he is coming back,i haven't heard anything about it yet anyway,but maybe it's a Suprise!!

Bad Wolf
09-10-2005, 12:32
i agree- he should come back, thats what happens in real life

i_love_matt!
09-10-2005, 12:35
lol it would be good if he came back. i think spencer would rather skewer his eyeballs out 2 be honest than miss his nanas funeral. it wouldn't be right if he wasn't there

Florijo
09-10-2005, 12:41
No I hope not. Michelle never came back for Mark's funeral and Vicki never came back for Den's. Also Carol Jackson never came back for Sonia's wedding. It may be more realistic for family members to come back for funerals and weddings but it is different for soaps as they have to consider what the actor wants.

Personally I'd rather he did not come back. He would ruin it for me. Nana and Alfie are not my favourite characters but it would be an emotional few episodes to watch and Spencer getting in the way, trying to 'act' emotional would spoil it. (Yes, I hate Spencer with a passion)

shannisrules
09-10-2005, 12:42
no offence or anything lol but i think you may be giving a spoiler away, and this is the general forum not the spoiler, but anyways i think it would be good if spencer comes back i miss him! xxx

JustJodi
09-10-2005, 12:43
i was just thinking.. ( yerh i know it doesn't happen very often lol) but......... when nana m dies would spencer come back for the funeral? i mean alfie and spencer both practically worship their nan so surely spencer should comeback for hisgrans funeral even if it is only for 1 episode.

I would certainly hope so... you are right,, Spencer loved Nana !!!!!:)

xsoftladybugx
09-10-2005, 12:46
I miss spence, he was well cute!

alan45
09-10-2005, 12:56
i agree- he should come back, thats what happens in real life

Yes but its EE we are talking about. Michelle didnt come back for her brothers funeral, Janine is not coming back for her trial. After the way Chris Parker and EE parted company I cannot see him returning for Nana Moos funeral

littlemo
09-10-2005, 13:35
We don't know if she has a funeral in the square. She dies on Christmas day (I think) and as far as I know Alfie leaves on that day too. That doesn't sound quite right, there probably is a few days between the death and Alfie leaving, but not necessarily a funeral in the square.

Perhaps Nana will want to be buried with her husband in France. I'm not sure if that is allowed, because of him dying in the war, but it's a possibility. Or maybe where she used to live, because that would feel more at home for her than Walford, I should think. In those cases Spencer could attend the funeral without him being on screen.

Angeltigger
09-10-2005, 13:52
Also Carol Jackson never came back for Sonia's wedding.

No-one went to soina's Wedding- As in the end Martin and Sonia only had Jim and i thought that she had a huge fight with her mum and so that why she left.

Angeltigger
09-10-2005, 13:52
Also i don't think spencer will come back for the funeral as the EE bosses said it was best that Chris went as he could have tried and killed himself again and they said they would change the spencer but than they might just have someone who looks like spencer and only have them for one esp..

JustJodi
09-10-2005, 14:03
Yes but its EE we are talking about. Michelle didnt come back for her brothers funeral, Janine is not coming back for her trial. After the way Chris Parker and EE parted company I cannot see him returning for Nana Moos funeral
Alan.. what happened between Chris P. and EE??.. surely Chris wasn't seen having his jollies in a "rest area" ????:rotfl: or making "whoopieee" on a web cam in his dressing room ???:rotfl:

alan45
09-10-2005, 14:43
Apart from the fact he couldnt act there were lurid allegations in the tabloid press regarding his personal life which allegedly caused him to have a nervous breakdown

JustJodi
09-10-2005, 15:01
Apart from the fact he couldnt act there were lurid allegations in the tabloid press regarding his personal life which allegedly caused him to have a nervous breakdown

Chris had a PRIVATE LIFE:eek: stop the presses :rotfl: If he had a nervous break down,, he sure used STRICTLY COME DANCING as therapy :lol:

Angeldelight
10-10-2005, 17:40
i doubt Spencer will return but he should...

JustJodi
10-10-2005, 17:45
i doubt Spencer will return but he should...

BBC is not about to shell out a few thousand pounds for Spences appearance for his Nans funeral,, Besides this funeral will be intersting, I wonder how EE will portray the funeral,, I am sure without fireworks like at stinky Dens..the sweet woman deserves a nice send off :)

Abi
10-10-2005, 18:17
He should come back, whether he would is another matter

.:SpIcYsPy:.
10-10-2005, 18:25
Spoiler?!

Debs
10-10-2005, 19:08
he should come back it would be more realistic but then again he didnt really have a exit storyline! im not bothered if he dosent come back he was never one of my fave charaters

i_luv_dennis
10-10-2005, 19:24
i think he will

dddMac1
11-10-2005, 15:30
i think spencer should come back for the Funeral but i don't think he will

Angeltigger
12-10-2005, 09:22
He can only come abck if they change who spencer is.. but they might (EE boses) not bring him back as the moons are leaving

i_love_matt!
12-10-2005, 16:05
nooooooo he has to come back!!!

Jada-GDR
12-10-2005, 19:06
nana moos funeral? Lmao! :lol:

matt1378
14-10-2005, 01:19
spencer should definately come back, if he doesn`t then i think thats pretty bad

Mr Humphries
15-10-2005, 06:15
I cant understand why in soapland why no one ever goes to funerals. I think Spencer should show his face out of respected. Mind you Vicky never went to Den's and she dug him up in the first place

Kim
15-10-2005, 09:22
Spencer won't be returning because Christopher Parker who played him was sacked. I don't think EE bosses would bother to recast the character just for one or a few episodes as Alfie is leaving and with Jake and Danny gone there would be nothing left in Walford for Spencer.

I can see another Vicki Fowler excuse coming on.

Angeltigger
15-10-2005, 09:51
Spencer won't be returning because Christopher Parker who played him was sacked. I don't think EE bosses would bother to recast the character just for one or a few episodes as Alfie is leaving and with Jake and Danny gone there would be nothing left in Walford for Spencer.

I can see another Vicki Fowler excuse coming on.

Thats what i have been saying all along about Christopher parker has gone and the rest of the family is going

crazygirl
15-10-2005, 10:41
he wont return because there is no need for him now that the rest of the family have gone,

kirstienod
24-10-2005, 16:05
i hope he comes back for the funeral

Bryan
24-10-2005, 16:06
i hope he comes back for the funeral

its been filmed and he wasnt present