PDA

View Full Version : episode guides 26th and 27th October

Sam Nixon Fan
09-10-2005, 11:52
ITV1 Network Wednesday 26 October 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spoiler:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PCs Reg Hollis (Jeff Stewart) and Tony Stamp (Graham Cole) arrest known criminal, Eddie Evans (James Weaver) for tendering counterfeit money.

DS Sam Nixon (Lisa Maxwell) and DC Zain Nadir investigate and question Eddie further and, realising he has no where else to turn, he attempts to strike a deal with CID. He tells a delighted Zain he witnessed gangster Pete Larson (Graham McTavish) shoot Garrison.

To Zain’s frustration, Larson is questioned by MIT officer, DI Markham (Jake Nightingale) and intent on finding the gun, Sergeant Smithy (Alex Walkinshaw) leaves to search Larson’s house. When a fearful Eddie chooses not to sign his statement, Larson is released and as Smithy continues searching in the basement, Larson arrives home leaving terrified Smithy in grave danger.

PC Dan Casper (Chris Jarvis) and PC Amber Johannsen (Myfanwy Waring) investigate a case of CD piracy. They discover CD burning equipment and hundreds of CD’s in a house and John Orme (Rob Jarvis) is arrested for illegally downloading and distributing the music. Dan is convinced that Orme is covering for somebody else and is determined to find out who.

Amber discovers Dan’s affair with drug referral officer, Rochelle Barratt (Anna Acton) and when Amber confronts her, she is threatened by Rochelle to keep her mouth shut or else.

ITV1 Network Thursday 27 October 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

spoiler:
Sergeant Dale Smith (Alex Walkinshaw) continues to hide in Pete Larson’s (Graham McTavish) house, while Louise (Rosie Marcel) attempts to keep Pete from finding him.

Louise texts lover Smithy to give him the all-clear but, rather than make his escape, Smithy stupidly continues to search for the gun that killed Garrison.

Shocked Smithy turns to find himself face to face with ferocious Pete and, held at gunpoint, he is dragged upstairs to find Louise unconscious following a vicious beating by her husband.

Smithy is then driven to a disused warehouse and when DC Zain Nadir (TJ Ramani) is forced to tell DCI Jack Meadows (Simon Rouse) about Smithy’s affair with Pete’s wife Louise, Jack becomes increasingly concerned for his safety.

Also, PC Roger Valentine (John Bowler) makes fun of PC Tony Stamp (Graham Cole) when he starts to become hard of hearing but when Tony makes a hospital appointment, the last joke is on Roger.

alan45
09-10-2005, 12:02
Thanks for these. It seems to be a race every week between you and Suze as to who posts them first. WEll done to both of you

samantha nixon
09-10-2005, 14:04
these sound really good

smithysgirl
09-10-2005, 14:39
do you know that i got them cds that you can download music on

Tori
09-10-2005, 15:07
wow! they sounds good...

hope smithy ends up ok

suzewebb
09-10-2005, 15:09
Well poor poor poor Smithy

It's his annual outing with a cillain pointing a gun at him. He faced one when undercover getting Kerry in Ep 253 254 and when Jules Ellis held him in Ep 161 so it was about time he had a gun to his head again.

Thing is... how many times can this guy escape the bullet.... I am getting slightly concerned now.... HE CAN'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tori
09-10-2005, 15:12
i know! it's worrying isn;t it... i hope he hasn't run out of luck

samantha nixon
09-10-2005, 15:33
do you know that i got them cds that you can download music on

what are you on about? :searchme:

Tori
09-10-2005, 15:35
i don't know either, just leave her to it

samantha nixon
09-10-2005, 15:40
oh well shes probably trying to make it off topic
and i agree i hope smithys ok aswell

Tori
09-10-2005, 15:41
yeah... he;s in danger though, and pete larson has a gun

$sTaCeY$
09-10-2005, 16:10
Oh no poor smithy, does anyone know if he dies?

samantha nixon
09-10-2005, 16:11
no noone does and i want to no so badly

Tori
09-10-2005, 16:11
don't know yet- it'll be in the next set of spoliers we get

samantha nixon
09-10-2005, 16:12
yeah weve got to wait a week for those though

Tori
no noone does and i want to no so badly
so do i, it's getting frenzied it's really annoying not knowing!!

samantha nixon
yeah well ive emailed alex and if her replies ill let you all no

Tori
09-10-2005, 16:13
yeah weve got to wait a week for those though

i know lol :( its not fair

Crazy Gal 88
ooooo soungs great!

hope smithy is ok!

Tori
yeah well ive emailed alex and if her replies ill let you all no

cool, and thanks

Angeldelight
10-10-2005, 19:30
uh-oh poor Smithy... come on some one HELP HIM...

Tori
10-10-2005, 19:31
hopefully louise will do something... or the relief will get news of it

pip_kin
10-10-2005, 20:36
lol smithy better not die i like him!!!!

more sam and zain i see!!!

Crazy Gal 88
10-10-2005, 20:45
yeh - wouldnt it be great if louise woke up and snuck down to the cellar and whacked pete over the head knocking him out?lol

pip_kin
10-10-2005, 20:49
lol, you have such a good imagination crazy girl, you make me laugh, anyway better not go off topic as they will close this thread to!!!!

both episodes sound good!!!!!

Crazy Gal 88
10-10-2005, 21:02
aahhh thanks pip_kin!

i know - they sound great! i cant wait to see how smithy is going to get himself out of this one! what is it wiht him and tricky situations - hes been in a fair few!

im glad rochelle threatens amber though - its about time someone put her in her place! but i hope this isnt the end of dan and rochelle - i think they make a really good couple!

pip_kin
10-10-2005, 21:39
thats ok!!!!

they do dont they!!! they have been really good lately!!!!

amber is great though, she one of my faves i dont want her to go!!!!

Tori
11-10-2005, 16:39
i don't think dan and rochelle will work- she enjoyed the danger of being a lookout for her dealer, so she enjoys the danger of having an affair

Bad Wolf
11-10-2005, 16:42
please try and keep the thread on topic, cheers