PDA

View Full Version : Jenson Dumped Me So He Could Bed Other Women

Jade
09-10-2005, 09:57
DEVASTATED beauty Louise Griffiths has opened her heart for the first time to reveal how F1 ace fiancé Jenson Button jilted her so he could play fast and loose with other girls.

Heartbroken Louise said sadly: "I know he's having a whale of a time seeing loads of other women but I wouldn't want to be one of them.

"They're not getting him—he's just getting something out of his system." Former Fame Academy hopeful Louise told how:

They BOTH sobbed as he dumped her weeks before their wedding.

She told HIM to stop calling her as she can't bear to be just friends.

She had to WATCH while grand prix groupies hit on Jenson right under her nose.

Snogging Craig David put a SMILE back on her face.

With tears streaming down her cheeks, Louise, 28, recalled how heart-throb Jenson, 25, dumped her in June after a five-year romance.

"It was a complete shock. I didn't see it coming," she said.

"He just got cold feet—there were 12 weeks to go before the wedding and he didn't feel ready.

"He'd been with me the whole time he'd been famous and hadn't had a chance to indulge himself.

"They love his fame and his money and of course he loved the attention.

"Once a beautiful Brazilian with a tiny waist and big boobs walked up to him in the pits and said ‘I always get what I want—and I want you'.

"It was scary but I took comfort in knowing that our love was deeper than that kind of pick-up line. I'm not naive but when I hear about what he's up to I laugh at most of it. That doesn't sound like him unless the Jenson I knew has left the planet."

Jenson proposed to Louise on holiday in Barbados in October 2003 and they booked a fairytale wedding at Goodwood House, W. Sussex.

"I'd bought my dress, everything was arranged," she said. "But he panicked as the day got nearer. When he called it all off I didn't get angry, I was devastated.

"I respect him for having the guts to look me in the eye and say it, knowing he was breaking my heart. It broke his heart—Jenson cried too. We tried to be friends straight away but it was too soon and two weeks ago I told him to stop calling me.

"He knew what we had and he threw it away.

"I don't know if he could ever make it up to me."

Since splitting from Louise, Jenson has dated Welsh runner Emma Davies, It-girl Beverley Bloom and has been a regular on the showbiz party circuit.

Along with pulling partner David Coulthard, he has been spotted in all the trendiest clubs and was seen in a London bar recently with a Greek beauty in a see-through dress. He left with an even more stunning blonde after telling her: "You're coming home with me."

Louise has been linked with a string of celebs, including Bruce Willis, Craig David, Calum Best and David Walliams.

She said: "Nothing happened with David Walliams—I met him once and we had a drink. That was it.

"I met Calum in Boujis nightclub and chatted for a while.

"Craig David is a good friend and yes, we had a kiss on the beach in St Tropez.

"We had a kiss, it was fun, that was it. And Bruce knows my friend who is a DJ in St Tropez so we've hung out a few times. "I am single at the moment. It will be a long time before I can trust again."