PDA

View Full Version : So what's it all about, Alfie?

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
08-10-2005, 21:49
'Kat and Alfie' swapped Walford for Windsor when they filmed a major storyline for Eastenders this week.
Shane Ritchie and Jessie Wallace, who play the doom-struck pair, spent Monday at WIndsor Racecourse filming various shots for an explosive Christmas episode hitting the screen on December 23.
Two Eastenders fans were just a few of the punters thrilled to see the couple close-up, filming scenes at the course's parade ring.
Pam Parsons, from Colnbrook, said, "It's fantastic seeing them in the flesh. They seemed very friendly and were happily signing autographs and posing with people to have pictures taken."
Cast and crew filmed shots before people arrived and during the days racing. Well known sights appearing in the episode include the main entrance, the parade ring and the Grandstand.

SOAPWATCH:
Our sources reveal that in a sensational twist to the storyline Kat and Alfie win enough cash to enable them to leave the Square and set up a new life together.

Source: Slough and South Bucks Express.

hayley
08-10-2005, 21:51
I hope this happens!

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
08-10-2005, 21:51
lol just thought you would like to know!!

hayley
08-10-2005, 22:04
thanks! were you there or did you just find it out?

Kim
09-10-2005, 01:13
Thanks for posting. I've been dying to know more about this. The sun said last week that Kat and Alfie place a bet to honour one of Nana Moon's dying wishes. Nana really wanted to go to the races but ran out of time, said a BBC spokeswoman,

kirsty_g
09-10-2005, 08:15
I hope this happens!

me to

.:SpIcYsPy:.
09-10-2005, 10:18

Source: Slough and South Bucks Express.

She said..

melanielovesdennisrickman
09-10-2005, 11:51
Oooohhh....This sounds great!!
Can't Wait for it to happen!!

i_love_matt!
09-10-2005, 12:07
yay

xsoftladybugx
09-10-2005, 12:50
Sounds goooooooooooood.. lol

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
09-10-2005, 13:55

No, I wish I was there though! As much as I want this to happen, does this mean that Sharon and Dennis will be the ones to split at Xmas then if that rumour about a couple finishing forever is true? Because then I'd rather it be Kat and Alfie split than the other two!

eastenders mad
09-10-2005, 15:16
wow all looks good maybe they o on a date to the racecourse and have a huge fight. then make up

Kim
09-10-2005, 17:40
No, I wish I was there though! As much as I want this to happen, does this mean that Sharon and Dennis will be the ones to split at Xmas then if that rumour about a couple finishing forever is true? Because then I'd rather it be Kat and Alfie split than the other two!

Yes, one couple will be splitting forever and it will be Sharon and Dennis.
Now Magazine said that one couple would be splitting forever.

squillyfer
09-10-2005, 18:01
yay a nice happy ending at last (you see ee, it isnt that hard you should do it more often lol)

Bryan
09-10-2005, 18:33
an explosive Christmas episode hitting the screen on December 23.

and what date is my birthday... :hmm: the 23Rd! last year i had andy and marcus runing sams life this year a kalfie reunion! my birthday episodes are always amazing!!!!!

*kalfie*moon*
09-10-2005, 20:29
sounds good hope Kat and Alfie stay together!! :D

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
09-10-2005, 22:04
sounds good hope Kat and Alfie stay together!! :D

Me too, but what about Sharon and Dennis!!! :crying:
lol

littlemo
09-10-2005, 22:56
Me too, but what about Sharon and Dennis!!! :crying:
lol

I wouldn't speak too soon on that one. You never know.

Jessie Wallace
09-10-2005, 23:13
Excellent, i hope they get together again, and if they do win loads of money and leave together then that would be brilliant.:cheer:

Dutchgirl
10-10-2005, 17:15
Happy endings in Eastenders, who thought it would be possible, I first would like to see it before I believe it.:hmm: But I hope its true.:thumbsup:

Chantelle
10-10-2005, 21:19
Really hope this is true. Kat and Alfie MUST have a happy ending. :wub: I just dont see the sense in them both leaving on the same day, and not together. However thats the bit that worries me....its just TOO obvious. :searchme:

Cant say i care about shannis, luckily, so i dont have that one to fret about aswell. :p

kelly05
11-10-2005, 18:36
It would be great that they're doing one of Nana's last wishes, and then they get back together because of it!! What a brill storyline!!!!!! Perhaps a bit too late though...........

Andy'sLuckyPony
11-10-2005, 19:19
Thanks for posting. I've been dying to know more about this. The sun said last week that Kat and Alfie place a bet to honour one of Nana Moon's dying wishes. Nana really wanted to go to the races but ran out of time, said a BBC spokeswoman,

Aww. Poor Nana. :crying:

Also, I would LOVE this storyline to happen! It'd be great that a couple would finally have a happy ending in EE. :heart: :heart: