PDA

View Full Version : Williams: 'I've Taken Cocaine With Moss Accusers'

Jade
08-10-2005, 16:48
Robbie Williams has attacked the media's campaign against fallen supermodel Kate Moss, insisting he has taken cocaine with journalists who are criticising her drug use.

The press has rounded on Moss since photographs of her appearing to snort cocaine appeared in the Daily Mirror newspaper last month (SEP05), causing her to lose several high profile modelling contracts.

And Williams is furious at the hypocrisy of the media.

He says, "I think the media have got a lot to answer for. We're talking about a woman who has never harmed anyone or hurt anyone and has never pretended to be anyone she isn't.

"Some people in various media groups who I have personally taken cocaine with are now talking about her and saying she shouldn't do it."

Williams adds, "It wouldn't have surprised me if she had tried to commit suicide the week that everything hit the papers.

"She is an absolute icon, she's beautiful. Every time I have met her she has been really lovely to me and I think people should just get off her f**king back.

"She's done nothing wrong. What she does in her private life should be her private life.

"I hope she does well, I believe she's in rehab at the moment and I wish her well. I have been to rehab, it's not fun, I hope she's OK in there and I hope she gets better."

.:SpIcYsPy:.
08-10-2005, 16:50
Robbie is so sweet!!! I think he's true about the media thing but I think Kate should have tried harder not to take coke when she has a young daughter!!

willow
08-10-2005, 17:08
it is good that he has said that!!