PDA

View Full Version : whose splitting

angelblue
08-10-2005, 11:01
I just wanted to say all this time some of use have been thinking that either sharon and dennis or kat or alfie will split at christmas it could still happen

But lately i have been watching ee and martin and sonia look like they heading for a real rocky road with noami in the middle they could split to that just an theory i had but i dont know :)

feelingyellow
08-10-2005, 11:19
hmmm, yeah i was sort of thinking that too, but with chloe/rebecca coming back in their lives, it looks as if this could join them together.

xsoftladybugx
08-10-2005, 11:46
Yeah, but i think at the ed of the day Naomi could muscle her way back in there lol!

melanielovesdennisrickman
08-10-2005, 12:16
I do think that it could be Martin and Sonia splitting up.
Sonia really annoyed me last night on EastEnders,when Martin went through all that effort to make her a romantic meal,and because she had to do more college work (wich she seems to be doing 24/7,accept for when she's with Naomi having fun),she just goes upstairs,and leaves Martin alone again!!

willow
08-10-2005, 12:20
i was thinking that watching last nights eppy, maybe it could be them

crazygirl
08-10-2005, 13:22
they said on this morning yesterday that a couple were splitting up on christmas day but there not allowed to say who but my guess is kat and alfie

angelblue
08-10-2005, 13:30
For some reason i think it will be sharon and dennis i think kat and alfie will get the happy ending :(

littlemo
08-10-2005, 13:40
Or maybe they will include the two Slater sisters, Kat and Alfie getting back together, and Little Mo and Billy splitting up. Although I suppose it could be the other way around. Perry Fenwick was saying on EE Revealed that the future looked bright for the Mitchell family. And I think Billy would be quite upset divorcing Little Mo. Who knows?!

Then again Yolande and Patrick could be the couple who split up. We know that Honey Edwards is coming into it as a detective trying to catch a husband playing away (this is in November) and there's a good possibility it's Patrick. Yolande doesn't seem the kind of woman to forgive and forget. I think she'd kick him out on the streets.

Jada-GDR
08-10-2005, 13:43
I do think that it could be Martin and Sonia splitting up.
Sonia really annoyed me last night on EastEnders,when Martin went through all that effort to make her a romantic meal,and because she had to do more college work (wich she seems to be doing 24/7,accept for when she's with Naomi having fun),she just goes upstairs,and leaves Martin alone again!!
You're right I was just like omg you meanie! She could have waited till later she kind of blamed Martin cause he didn't tell her before but it SOO was not his fault. If they do break up (which I hope they don't) it will probably be her fault :angry:

EDIT: TEXT TALK

squillyfer
08-10-2005, 16:01
For some reason i think it will be sharon and dennis i think kat and alfie will get the happy ending :(

I agree I think sharon and dennis will split and kat and alfie will be happy. Its sad that its turned out like that but maybe its for the best

Dr. Tangliss
08-10-2005, 16:23
I think so too.

xcutiekatiex
08-10-2005, 16:25
i hope martin and sonia dont break up after all that has happend

kirsty_g
08-10-2005, 18:01
i think it will be sharon and dennis

eastenders mad
08-10-2005, 18:33
so do i. since they found Den they haven't been right in love propaly.

melanielovesdennisrickman
08-10-2005, 19:09
I agree I think sharon and dennis will split and kat and alfie will be happy. Its sad that its turned out like that but maybe its for the best

Yeah,i don't think that Alfie and Kat will split up,as they are supposed to be leaving together.

angelblue
08-10-2005, 19:19
I know i said i think it sharon and dennis but then i am inclined to think its too obvious because everyone knows one is leaving so it has to be them but then it doesnt make much of an surprise i dont think its much of an surpririse to viewers

I hope it not them they have been through so much it would be an shame for it to just end after so much that has happened but we will have to wait and see :)

Pixie
08-10-2005, 19:34
i doubt that EE would be stupid enough to break up Shannis because the fuss that caused last time and plus the story of them splitting up and getting back together again has run its course

pops110874
08-10-2005, 23:24
i doubt that EE would be stupid enough to break up Shannis because the fuss that caused last time and plus the story of them splitting up and getting back together again has run its course

i think shannis will have to break up, considering that one actor is leaving and the other isnt.... :hmm:

Any other explanation for dennis' departure without sharon would not be convincing

angelblue
08-10-2005, 23:37
i think shannis will have to break up, considering that one actor is leaving and the other isnt.... :hmm:

Any other explanation for dennis' departure without sharon would not be convincing

hi pops110784 i think tptb need to find an plausiable excuse that the audience is going to believe at the end of the day and which is going to be true to their characters themselves because they have over come so many obstacles that havent split them up like den but now what could be so big that they split for ever i think in an way its too obvious that sharon and dennis are going to split i dont know maybe they will surprise use in someway but we dont know what going to happen what the scripts writers and producers are planning and what they know that we dont :)

Kim
09-10-2005, 01:15
It will be Sharon and Dennis that split. See thread below titled 'What's it all about,Alfie?'

kirsty_g
09-10-2005, 08:16
i thought that as well

eastenders mad
09-10-2005, 15:23
really weel i knew it wouldn't last

willow
09-10-2005, 15:47
i think it will be sharon and dennis

Angeldelight
10-10-2005, 17:16
I just wanted to say all this time some of use have been thinking that either sharon and dennis or kat or alfie will split at christmas it could still happen

But lately i have been watching ee and martin and sonia look like they heading for a real rocky road with noami in the middle they could split to that just an theory i had but i dont know :)

hopefully it will be Kat and Alfie as i :wub: Shannis ... Kat'll want a divorce or something just before Nana dies i bet

alkalinetrio
10-10-2005, 18:48
i thought kat and alfie wernt even together?

feelingyellow
10-10-2005, 18:57

yeah, but not for good

Angeldelight
10-10-2005, 18:59

there not but if she asks for a divorce... there over for good aren't they?

Kim
11-10-2005, 20:41
DIVORCE?????????!!!! Have I missed something here? :confused:

crazygirl
11-10-2005, 20:52
no divorce just a break up
and im telling you peeps its sharon and dennis

littlemo
11-10-2005, 23:47
As much as I loved Little Mo and Billy when they were together, it seems that Billy has ended things with her for good. So divorce seems like the next logical step. If Kat and Alfie decide to move on, I think Little Mo might start to think about her and Billy's future and make a fresh start for herself. So it could be Billy and Little Mo who split.

Kim
12-10-2005, 15:57
no divorce just a break up
and im telling you peeps its sharon and dennis

Yeah, I heard that Sharon and Dennis are the ones that are going to split up.

Kim
12-10-2005, 16:02
As much as I loved Little Mo and Billy when they were together, it seems that Billy has ended things with her for good. So divorce seems like the next logical step. If Kat and Alfie decide to move on, I think Little Mo might start to think about her and Billy's future and make a fresh start for herself. So it could be Billy and Little Mo who split.

It's either Sharon and Dennis or Kat and Alfie that split. One has a happily ever after whilst the other are split for good. I've heard that it's going to be Sharon and Dennis that split.

angelblue
12-10-2005, 17:10
From what i understand it said in the newspaper that producers are going to decide at the last how it all go to end

So i am thinking they could both have happy ending or both couples could spilt or anything or we could complete be wrong and no one will be splitting up we dont know anything it could be anyone :)

Sooz15
12-10-2005, 19:11
If Sharon and Dennis have a happy ending (and I REALLY hope they do) then how will EE explain Sharon's return next year? I hope i'm wrong but surely the only way Sharon can return on her own next year is if they have split up, although that may happen off screen.

However if they do split at Christmas then they wouldn't leave together would they? Although now I come to think of it are we just assuming that they both leave at the same time or has it been comfirmed? If they split up they could leave the square at different times.

I hope we don't get to find out, it's much more exciting this way than knowing exactly what's coming.

chocolate
12-10-2005, 20:27
If Sharon and Dennis have a happy ending (and I REALLY hope they do) then how will EE explain Sharon's return next year? I hope i'm wrong but surely the only way Sharon can return on her own next year is if they have split up, although that may happen off screen.

However if they do split at Christmas then they wouldn't leave together would they? Although now I come to think of it are we just assuming that they both leave at the same time or has it been comfirmed? If they split up they could leave the square at different times.

I hope we don't get to find out, it's much more exciting this way than knowing exactly what's coming.

i was also thinking the same.. but maybe they leave together but because dennis hates walford so much that he doesnt come back with sharon so she comes by herself for a couple of months because he knows how much it means to her.. and then goes back or something like that so that way they stay together?? :searchme:

im just trying to find ways in which sharon can come back and yet shannis still stays strong!.

but the thing is just recently sharon was saying how she feels dennis is the one for her etc.. so surely they can just split up straight after.. well not straight after but just after they got married?? kind of thing??

littlemo
12-10-2005, 22:48
Maybe they are lulling us into a false sense of security with Sharon and Dennis. They are constantly telling each other and other people how they feel about the other person. It often spells disaster.

This is what I've heard in the last few weeks from these two:

Sharon: I never thought I'd say this but I have finally found somebody who really loves me. (to Chrissie)

Sharon (to Dennis about the Vic and Peggy): If it makes her happy, why should I be the only one.

Dennis: I'm not the one that's going to be left out in the cold. (to Jake)

It does seem very unrealistic they should split up when they are this happy, but I suppose if Eastenders are going for drama at Christmas, both Nigel and Letitia are good actors who will come up with the goods. But I would be very surprised if it was Sharon and Dennis who split up because there's been no build up to it what so ever. And even if there was a row, you don't just run out straight away, you work at it. It's got to be something very serious for them to just break all ties with each other.

angelblue
13-10-2005, 15:39
Maybe they are lulling us into a false sense of security with Sharon and Dennis. They are constantly telling each other and other people how they feel about the other person. It often spells disaster.

Sharon: I never thought I'd say this but I have finally found somebody who really loves me. (to Chrissie)

Sharon (to Dennis about the Vic and Peggy): If it makes her happy, why should I be the only one.

It does seem very unrealistic they should split up when they are this happy, but I suppose if Eastenders are going for drama at Christmas, both Nigel and Letitia are good actors who will come up with the goods. But I would be very surprised if it was Sharon and Dennis who split up because there's been no build up to it what so ever. And even if there was a row, you don't just run out straight away, you work at it. It's got to be something very serious for them to just break all ties with each other.

I agree littlemo with what you have said it seems to obvious that they will split up :lol:

i_luv_dennis
13-10-2005, 16:12
yeh it cant be shannis

chocolate
14-10-2005, 16:40
yeah excately i totally agree with you littlemo
maybe the producers want us to think it will be shannis but it will be someone else.. like i dont know johnny and tina with the amy thing ?? or jake and chrissie because theyre both under pressure etc.. :searchme:

sarah21
14-10-2005, 22:37

It would seem unlikely, but you never know with EE. It is always when they seem happiest that they split them up!

This is pure fantasy, but what if someone told them that Den was Sharon's real father? Why was Den so against them being together? They weren't real brother and sister... were they? That would definitely split them up for good.

As I said, pure fantasy lol, more likely to be Sonia and Martin at the moment.

kckinsmcg
15-10-2005, 02:42

I think you may be right because after all there is a "honey-trap" about to be set for a married couple in the square and right now they are the only married couple besides the OAPs.

sarah21
15-10-2005, 15:23
The honey trap definitely isn't Sonia and Martin.

pops110874
15-10-2005, 16:30
i was also thinking the same.. but maybe they leave together but because dennis hates walford so much that he doesnt come back with sharon so she comes by herself for a couple of months because he knows how much it means to her.. and then goes back or something like that so that way they stay together?? :searchme:

im just trying to find ways in which sharon can come back and yet shannis still stays strong!.

but the thing is just recently sharon was saying how she feels dennis is the one for her etc.. so surely they can just split up straight after.. well not straight after but just after they got married?? kind of thing??

They have just got married - which makes me think one of them has to do something really bad for their marraige to break down..... my money is on grant causing friction :cool:

If they do split i think dennis will leave walford and sharon will run off to florida to be with vicki

i_luv_dennis
16-10-2005, 18:23
i think it is sonia and martin

angelblue
16-10-2005, 18:24
i think it is sonia and martin

She kisses her ex husband sharon and dennis are totally over :(

i_luv_dennis
16-10-2005, 18:39
they might not be though
oh i do hope not

angelblue
16-10-2005, 18:41
they might not be though
oh i do hope not

Actually you could be right because i have been reading webcam and they still seem to be together so i hope so :)

i_luv_dennis
16-10-2005, 19:26
and me

i_luv_dennis
16-10-2005, 19:26
and me that means that they r still together yay

littlemo
16-10-2005, 19:46
The honey trap definitely isn't Sonia and Martin.

I've heard on a lot of message boards that the 'honey trap' is Yolande and Patrick. Whether that means they will split up forever, I don't know but I'm sure Yolande would be heartbroken. And she isn't the kind of woman to take that lying down. But for them to break up forever, one of them would have to leave, and I don't think either of them are.

xxHelenxx
16-10-2005, 19:53
It better not be Shannis!!

sarah21
16-10-2005, 21:08
I've heard on a lot of message boards that the 'honey trap' is Yolande and Patrick. Whether that means they will split up forever, I don't know but I'm sure Yolande would be heartbroken. And she isn't the kind of woman to take that lying down. But for them to break up forever, one of them would have to leave, and I don't think either of them are.

Yes, that's what I've heard too. But maybe it is all a mistake and Patrick isn't doing anything he shouldn't.

kckinsmcg
16-10-2005, 21:35
Yes, that's what I've heard too. But maybe it is all a mistake and Patrick isn't doing anything he shouldn't.

a Honey Trap for patrick??!! He is over 60 and this new girl is in her late 20's no? Even if Yolande suspected him of cheating, why would she ever hire a slip of a girl to see if he is going astray? the whole idea of a honey trap is to entice the man to date them, so it would seem much more plausible for it to be someone who would believe a 20-something might actually be interested in him. Like Ian. He would believe it, regardless of the facts, that a young girl would be interested in him because he thinks the sun shines out of his backside. Other than that Martin is then only person young enough as well as married to make any sense. After all Sonia is spending a whole lot of time either with Naomi or doing her "college work" (which is a term that is beginning to bug me she uses it so often) so maybe Martin starts looking for affection elsewhere. It doesn't mean that he actually does, just that Sonia might suspect him. Aside from Martin and Sonia, Sharon and Dennis and I guess in a way Little Mo & Billy and Kat & Alfie, there is no one else under 40 married in the square. and if the honey trap is brought in to catch a cheating husband it would have to mean Sharon hired someone to check up on Dennis. and that doesn't make any sense if she were to kiss Grant.

littlemo
16-10-2005, 22:58
I do wonder where Patrick would meet this woman if it were true. He's either with Yolande, in the Vic or at the bookies, does he ever go anywhere else?! I suppose it could be somebody at Yolande's dance class?

sarah21
17-10-2005, 10:06
I don't actually think Patrick does meet someone. I think it is a case of Patrick being busy with something he doesn't want Yolande to know about and she gets the wrong idea. Doesn't he have something to do with the car lot?

a Honey Trap for patrick??!! He is over 60 and this new girl is in her late 20's no? Even if Yolande suspected him of cheating, why would she ever hire a slip of a girl to see if he is going astray?

It is definitely Patrick. And Yolande would employ her because Patrick has been a womaniser and age is irrelevant with him ...