PDA

View Full Version : Phil & Grant

crazygirl
06-10-2005, 12:22
they said on 'this morning' that they dont have any details they will have it tomorrow but has far has sharom marshall knows peggy is in danger the door will fly open and phil and grant will be stood there!! this will be screened on 24th october
more on it tomoorow.... so be watching folks :cheer:

Matty L
06-10-2005, 13:14
excellent!! so they both return together? I can't wait for that, wonder who they save Peggy from? any ideas?

crazygirl
06-10-2005, 13:20
no, they said they will have more details tomorrow so maybe we will know then
they said phil has signed a 1 year contract but grant only signed a contract for a couple of weeks but he is in negotiations with eastenders at the moment to sign a longer contract for newyear

littlemo
06-10-2005, 14:01
no, they said they will have more details tomorrow so maybe we will know then
they said phil has signed a 1 year contract but grant only signed a contract for a couple of weeks but he is in negotiations with eastenders at the moment to sign a longer contract for newyear

I heard that Steve Mcfadden was taking a break for Panto, is that still happening?

I wonder what the danger is with Peggy? I also read this at the back of one of the soap magazines. Do you think it's something to do with Johnny?

Florijo
06-10-2005, 14:44
I think it is to do with Johnny. He will be annoyed with her cos of what she tells Ruby and of course the whole issue of buying The Vic.

Jojo
06-10-2005, 14:51
I saw in the soap mags that Johnny tells Peggy to watch her back after revealing all about his past to the square including Ruby, so it must be to do with him - can't wait to see Ross Kemp back on screen again - it will be fantastic.

crazygirl
06-10-2005, 14:56
I heard that Steve Mcfadden was taking a break for Panto, is that still happening?

I wonder what the danger is with Peggy? I also read this at the back of one of the soap magazines. Do you think it's something to do with Johnny?well they said he had signed a years contract but i thought the same has you :confused: also i thought phil was in prison so how come the 2 of them turn up together :confused:
and i think it will have something to do with johnny

alkalinetrio
06-10-2005, 17:06
might be johny cause its coming close to phil and grants return and dont peggy and johny have a falling out soon? sorry cudnt find words to describe

Bryan
06-10-2005, 17:12
excellent!! so they both return together? I can't wait for that, wonder who they save Peggy from? any ideas?

johnny allen, after she tells ruby and walford about jonnys gangster past he vows to get a horrid revenge on her, but as hes old school and believes in respecting ladies hell never kill her, but this could be his revenge... and this sparks the phil killing jonny rumour for early 06

no1abbafan
06-10-2005, 18:24
It seems to be taken for granted that once the Mitchell Brothers return all will well in the land of EE - I hope so because even with Peggy back it hasnt gotten any better. I haven't watched at all this week because its just so boring. I really don't think having Peggy back has made a big difference, I think there is a lot of over acting. IMHO

littlemo
06-10-2005, 18:32
It seems Johnny is very angry with Peggy, but most people in the square know about his dodgy dealings. He couldn't think that Ruby would never find out that her dad was a crook. When her mum and sister died she heard rumours that it was because of what her father was into. But Ruby was told by her dad to forget about it. But as she gets older she's not going to take this stuff lying down, is she?! She was bound to see the truth sooner or later.

Bryan
06-10-2005, 18:38
due to the excessive amounts of mitchell related threads, all spoilers and disuccsions of these spoilers regarding the mitchell clan will be posted in one thread until the hype is over:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=210976#post210976

closing thread :)