PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers from now magazine for ee

angelblue
06-10-2005, 13:05
This is what i found

Sonia and Martin are reunited with Rebecca when her gran suffers a really bad stroke.

Dawn will continue to turn heads in Walford but sets her sights on Phil.

Pauline will ask Joe to move in with her.

Peggy will return to the Vic but not everything will go to plan.

Pat will have to cope with the arrival of her other family.

A new girl Honey soon makes her mark on Abert Square but even more so when her dad turns up and he knows Mo Harris.

At Christmas one Walford couple will have a happy ending while the other will be split up forever.

These are from "Now" magazine.

i am assuming i hate to say it but the couple which will split up for ever will be sharon and dennis :crying:

It could be jake and chrissie but she prbalary off our screens by then but it sounds so final :(

Florijo
06-10-2005, 13:18
Dawn and Phil!!! :eek: :eek: How the hell does Phil keep getting the women? :eek: :eek: Must be after his money, I can't think of any other reason.

Pauline and Joe living together? WOW! Nice to see Pauline happy again after Arfur. I wonder if they will take the Dot and Jim route i.e they get married.

I guess the Mitchells get The Vic back then. What a surprise! :rolleyes:

I wonder how Honey's dad knows Mo? :confused:

I thought the article in The Sun said that they were not going to decide about the outcome of Kat/Alfie and Sharon/Dennis until the last minute? :confused: To be honest, I don't care either way, as I am no fan of either 'Kalfie' or 'Shannis'.

angelblue
06-10-2005, 13:24
Whoever is splitting sounds pretty final i am inclined to think sharon and dennis but then an again maybe not :confused:

Florijo
06-10-2005, 13:32
Whoever is splitting sounds pretty final i am inclined to think sharon and dennis but then an again maybe not :confused:

If it is Dennis and Sharon splitting for good I wonder how they will do this, as I doubt they would split up for a minor reason, especially after everything they had to overcome as a couple. It must be something major.

Jade
06-10-2005, 13:36
I'd go for Sharon and Dennis for splitting, as we know Dennis is leaving but Sharon is comming back.

brenda1971
06-10-2005, 13:39
Maybe Dennis will come back into Eastenders after a break as well

twinkle_eyes83
06-10-2005, 13:57
which of pats other family are they on about :)

Florijo
06-10-2005, 14:43
which of pats other family are they on about :)

Deano and Kevin? :confused:

i_luv_dennis
06-10-2005, 15:48
shannis cant split

stacyefc
06-10-2005, 15:53
how the hell willd dawn like phil

samantha nixon
06-10-2005, 15:57
these sound really good and im glad sonia and martin get chloe

dddMac1
06-10-2005, 15:59
i think Sharon and Dennis will split

xXxJessxXx
06-10-2005, 16:01
At Christmas one Walford couple will have a happy ending while the other will be split up forever.

I though it was pretty certain that they'd filmed serveral endings for xmas blanking out scense which actors dont appear in so even they dont know. i thought that nothing was comformed about the break up of Kat/Alfie Sharon/Dennis or if they would stay together, until the very moment before it airs nearer to christmas time.

if its true i think it may be Kat and alffie that split, as sharon and dennis have only just got together. however if sharon is to be returning its pointless dennis's character not coming back if they were still together, so maybe they split. I think it will be better not knowing until christmas day.

crazygirl
06-10-2005, 16:29
kat and alfie leave together so i think they will go and make a fresh start somewhere
i think the death of nana will bring them closer together because kat thinks the world of nana
i think sharon and dennis will split up
or maybe its someone where noe expecting to split
martin and sonia or rosie and keith

hellsbells
06-10-2005, 16:35
dawn and phil sounds a bit sick, tbh. Maybe it's just me, but Dawn really reminds me of Daniella westbrook who used to play Sam, just with dark hair instead of blond.

alkalinetrio
06-10-2005, 16:53
haha dawn and phil lucky sod:) probly will be sharon and dennis splitting

i_luv_dennis
06-10-2005, 16:54
i heard that dennis is leaving in november though

squillyfer
06-10-2005, 16:58
I think it will ne sharon and dennis that split but I really dont want it to be. After all they've been through they should be together or if they do split they should have a pretty good reason.
Starting to get a bit irritated by this whole chloe/rebecca thing they've dragged it out far enough and i'm just glad its moving on

Bryan
06-10-2005, 17:05
im sure im echoing everyones views here but dawn and phil!!!??? i never saw that one coming!!!!! has she read the newspapers recently??? :rotfl:

angelblue
06-10-2005, 17:47
I though it was pretty certain that they'd filmed serveral endings for xmas blanking out scense which actors dont appear in so even they dont know. i thought that nothing was comformed about the break up of Kat/Alfie Sharon/Dennis or if they would stay together, until the very moment before it airs nearer to christmas time.

if its true i think it may be Kat and alffie that split, as sharon and dennis have only just got together. however if sharon is to be returning its pointless dennis's character not coming back if they were still together, so maybe they split. I think it will be better not knowing until christmas day.

I dont know how accurate these are i saw this on DS and walfordweb and these were in now magazine apparently

But i did see the sun newspaper yesterday an about last minute decision of which way they would go

But i do hope we get happy ending :)

Gabby
06-10-2005, 17:49
That sounds good:D im glad Sonia and Martin get chloe:)!!

alkalinetrio
06-10-2005, 17:56
guess it will give them something to do they dont seem to do much these days apart from go to work

littlemo
06-10-2005, 18:34
That sounds good:D im glad Sonia and Martin get chloe:)!!

Yes me too!

hayley
06-10-2005, 19:06
Dawn and phil!! :sick: ew!!

I hope its kat and alfie which stay together, it probably wont be shannis as sharon comes back!

kayla05
06-10-2005, 22:33
These sound very good! cant wait, thanx for posting.

littlemo
06-10-2005, 22:49
shannis cant split

It sounds really soon for them to be having these kinds of problems. There's been no lead up to it at all. Letitia Dean has said on interviews that Sharon loves Dennis very much, and that she isn't going to have any kind of relationship with Grant, because of that very reason. And if they did have any sort of problem they would sort it out. When Dennis proposed he said they were in it for the long haul. And for people who have that kind of trusting loving relationship, they don't just run out at the first sign of trouble.

I think the couple that will be splitting up forever is either Patrick and Yolande, because we know Honey Edwards is coming into it in November as a detective, trying to catch somebody's husband playing away. And it's a good possibility it could be Patrick. And Yolande may not forgive him.

Or Little Mo and Billy might put the final nail in the coffin and get a divorce. Which would be a real shame in my opinion. Because I love this couple!

I think Alfie and Kat are bound to get back together.

pops110874
06-10-2005, 23:37
i actually thought dawn and grant would make an interesting couple......

I also think grants return may cause the break up of shannis

pops110874
06-10-2005, 23:44
It sounds really soon for them to be having these kinds of problems. There's been no lead up to it at all. Letitia Dean has said on interviews that Sharon loves Dennis very much, and that she isn't going to have any kind of relationship with Grant, because of that very reason. And if they did have any sort of problem they would sort it out. When Dennis proposed he said they were in it for the long haul. And for people who have that kind of trusting loving relationship, they don't just run out at the first sign of trouble.

I think the couple that will be splitting up forever is either Patrick and Yolande, because we know Honey Edwards is coming into it in November as a detective, trying to catch somebody's husband playing away. And it's a good possibility it could be Patrick. And Yolande may not forgive him.

Or Little Mo and Billy might put the final nail in the coffin and get a divorce. Which would be a real shame in my opinion. Because I love this couple!

I think Alfie and Kat are bound to get back together.

I agree with your point - it would take a lot to break up shannis, but its definately gona happen. In soapland, when characters say they are "in it for the long haul" it normally means "i will be having an affair/realise i actually dont like u very much/want to run off to spain and live without you - in a matter of months"

To be honest i never really bought shannis as a couple - while den was around the characters had a lot of chemistry but i find them boring now

littlemo
07-10-2005, 00:27
I agree with your point - it would take a lot to break up shannis, but its definately gona happen. In soapland, when characters say they are "in it for the long haul" it normally means "i will be having an affair/realise i actually dont like u very much/want to run off to spain and live without you - in a matter of months"

To be honest i never really bought shannis as a couple - while den was around the characters had a lot of chemistry but i find them boring now

Sharon was saying tonight to Chrissie about how she thought she would never find anybody who would love her again, and how happy she is. I think she's a very insecure person. Maybe your right about them splitting up, things do seem a bit too rosy. And I know that Sharon is going to have a few problems steering Dennis away from the Mitchells. Although it does seem rather strange they should split up now, they seem so happy together.

melanielovesdennisrickman
07-10-2005, 06:44
Oh My God!!
Phil and Dawn??
I thought Maybe Grant and Dawn would make an alright couple,but Phil and Dawn??
Am glad that Martin and Sonia get Chloe,then i won't mind that storyline that much!!
Am also glad that Pat's going to get some Family in the Sqaure,as is quite like Pat,but i think that she needs some Family!!

inkyskin
07-10-2005, 08:11
What's wrong with dawn liking Phil!? I really like him and think he's well sexy,then again,i do prefer bald men!

Dr. Tangliss
07-10-2005, 08:27
Oooh all sounds very interesting...

pops110874
07-10-2005, 12:39
Sharon was saying tonight to Chrissie about how she thought she would never find anybody who would love her again, and how happy she is. I think she's a very insecure person. Maybe your right about them splitting up, things do seem a bit too rosy. And I know that Sharon is going to have a few problems steering Dennis away from the Mitchells. Although it does seem rather strange they should split up now, they seem so happy together.

Yeh they are quite happy right now - i think its just the circumstances....

nigel harman wants to leave, letitia dean doesnt - i think the writers would have liked to keep them together....

kirsty_g
07-10-2005, 12:58
it could be kat and alfie spliting up

melanielovesdennisrickman
07-10-2005, 13:24
Ain't Kat and Alfie suppossed to be leaving together to Las Vegas together??
I think it could be Dennis and Sharon,as Dennis is leaving EastEnders,and Sharon is just taking a Break.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
07-10-2005, 21:03
Lmao Dawn and Phil is jokes :rotfl:

The rest sounds great but some Im so not agreeing with but thanks for them Angel :D

feelingyellow
07-10-2005, 23:27
Sonia and Martin are reunited with Rebecca when her gran suffers a really bad stroke.

Aww, sounds sweet - as long as it doesn't go ON and ON and ON again - it should be ok :)

:eek: Sounds digusting, please let it be for the money!!!

Aww, that's so sweet! Pauline finds true love at last! Feel a bit sorry for Joe though, he might move her FRUITBOWL!

Sounds good.

Look forward to them coming, but hope they don't die/leave like every other member of family she's had!

A new girl Honey soon makes her mark on Abert Square but even more so when her dad turns up and he knows Mo Harris.

:hmm: If he's about her age, he could be the father of the Slater mum.

I don't think it's Sharon and Dennis, they seem to have more sparkle now then they did with the whole Den storyline. Probably Patrick and Yolande - they couldn't be perfect forever.

Jade
07-10-2005, 23:32
I cant see Dawn and Phil together, she seams very superficial, ie only with Phil for status and money (sorry thats just a judgement of my first impressions of Dawn). And Phls always gone for and suprisingly got good looking woment (for reasons unknown to the rest of the population outside Walford)

shelleyspecs
07-10-2005, 23:51
must be the money,cant be anything else in liking the tomatoe head!lol

Lizzie Brookes
08-10-2005, 09:10
Dawn must be out of her mind to date someone lke Phil.

lollymay
08-10-2005, 09:26
dawn and phil ewww

eastenders mad
08-10-2005, 10:30
that is werid love couple

Dutchgirl
09-10-2005, 18:02
:hmm: Dawn is to fisty for Phil, he does not like women who stand up against him, that is what went wrong in the past. He needs a nice subdued women. Dawn is too wild.

squillyfer
09-10-2005, 18:05
that is werid love couple

a bit too wierd and I'm still not sure if i like dawn

Dutchgirl
09-10-2005, 18:33
Aw Dawn is cute and funny!! Come on.

littlemo
09-10-2005, 21:03
:hmm: Dawn is to fisty for Phil, he does not like women who stand up against him, that is what went wrong in the past. He needs a nice subdued women. Dawn is too wild.

I disagree. Phil wasn't happy with Lisa because she was too submissive. He thought she was a doormat. Phil doesn't respect women like that. All of the women he has held serious relationships with, Kathy, Sharon, Kate etc., have been the strong and successful type. And he still holds a soft spot for all of them.

pops110874
09-10-2005, 21:07
i think grant would be an excellent match for dawn - shes a bit like tiffany in that sense - just think of the slanging matches we would be treated to! lol

and grant is a bit nicer looking and younger than phil

Dutchgirl
09-10-2005, 21:19
I disagree. Phil wasn't happy with Lisa because she was too submissive. He thought she was a doormat. Phil doesn't respect women like that. All of the women he has held serious relationships with, Kathy, Sharon, Kate etc., have been the strong and successful type. And he still holds a soft spot for all of them.
You're right about it in a sense, but I still get the feeling that he does not apreciate it when they are too strong, he did get separated from them.

littlemo
09-10-2005, 23:05
You're right about it in a sense, but I still get the feeling that he does not apreciate it when they are too strong, he did get separated from them.

I think Phil can't make up his mind what he wants. When he was back earlier this year, he was telling Billy about how his relationships have failed because of his women not being able to make up their minds. That they went out with him because they liked the hard boy image, and broke up with him because they didn't like it. But I think it's a lot more to do with Phil than them.

He usually chooses women who are strong and confident and then tries to eradicate that side of their peronality, too make them weaker. So what he liked in the first place, isn't necessairily what he likes later on in the relationship. I think it's him who changes not them. He's a very complicated screwed up individual.

tammyy2j
10-10-2005, 15:47
This is what i found

These are from "Now" magazine.

i am assuming i hate to say it but the couple which will split up for ever will be sharon and dennis :crying:

It could be jake and chrissie but she prbalary off our screens by then but it sounds so final :(

Which issue of Now is this in? Who is on the cover and what page of the magazine.

angelblue
10-10-2005, 17:04
I saw this on two other forum by different members and they said it was in now magazine so it must be this months issue :o

Angeldelight
10-10-2005, 17:13
:sick: ewwwwww

:( ewwwwwww

:cheer: we don't want her in it anyway

:hmm: interesting, very interesting

At Christmas one Walford couple will have a happy ending while the other will be split up forever. :banned: PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BE SHANNIS, not shannis, never shannis :hmm:

Dutchgirl
10-10-2005, 17:25
He usually chooses women who are strong and confident and then tries to eradicate that side of their peronality, too make them weaker. So what he liked in the first place, isn't necessairily what he likes later on in the relationship. I think it's him who changes not them. He's a very complicated screwed up individual.
I'm glad that it was not just me thinking this. Always nice to see that other people feel the same.

Krystal Klear
11-10-2005, 10:46
i think the couple splitting forever will be chrissie and jake, as she will be getting life. and lets face it he's far too special to wait around. and i think the happy ending will be alfie and kat they will move away from walford have their baby and live happily ever after! and as for dawn and phil, im just glad shes not going to be trying it on with my grant! it will be interesting to see whether grant can stay faithful to his wife while on his short visit, hopefully she'll get the hump and ship him back to us permanently!! :cheer:

pops110874
11-10-2005, 12:08
i think the couple splitting forever will be chrissie and jake, as she will be getting life. and lets face it he's far too special to wait around. and i think the happy ending will be alfie and kat they will move away from walford have their baby and live happily ever after! and as for dawn and phil, im just glad shes not going to be trying it on with my grant! it will be interesting to see whether grant can stay faithful to his wife while on his short visit, hopefully she'll get the hump and ship him back to us permanently!! :cheer:

Not sure - i thought chrissie is leaving in november, not christmas?

Also did grant marry someone in brazil?!

tammyy2j
11-10-2005, 12:54
I saw this on two other forum by different members and they said it was in now magazine so it must be this months issue :o

I get Now Magazine every week and i have never seen this in it.

eastenders mad
11-10-2005, 12:58
Not sure - i thought chrissie is leaving in november, not christmas?

Also did grant marry someone in brazil?!

yeah Chrissie is leaving in November not christmas.

I didn't think Grant married anyone i thought he just started a new life aboroad.

Krystal Klear
11-10-2005, 15:49
he definitely did get married, her name is carla, they have two children(of which one i assume is courtney) and they run a bar together, just a few streets back from the beach.(source: radio times) and as for chrissie i was just listening to the xmas rumour where her world crumbles on xmas eve, but its obviously not true then!

Bad Wolf
11-10-2005, 16:33
closing as now wayyyyy off topic

please discuss all mitchell related stuff here (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=28659)

cheers