PDA

View Full Version : Has Molfie/Katfie/Kat and Little Mo

tammyy2j
05-10-2005, 13:19
Has anything happened in regard to Kat/Aflie/Little Mo situation, they doesn't seem to be any mention of this anymore. You never Kat or Alfie or Little Mo in the same scenes or they even friends. I can't believe Alfie would give Kat up without a fight and surely with Little Mo working in the pub there would be some interaction. I'm hoping now with Nana's illness Aflie will need someone to talk and it will Kat and that Kat will tell him about Zoe's involvement in Den's death.

littlemo
05-10-2005, 20:06
No nothing has happened really since the revelations. They have put it on the back burner until December, I think. They left it in quite a clean cut way, Kat told Alfie it was over, Billy made it clear he didn't want Little Mo in his life, so they have gone their seperate ways for now. Little Mo and Kat are still close but I doubt they have got completely back to normal since the whole Alfie thing, maybe they are just giving each other some space.

Abi
05-10-2005, 20:32
I think its good that they've left it now for a bit. It was all a bit overwhelming

melanielovesdennisrickman
06-10-2005, 06:14
Yeah,it's good that they left it for a bit,because it can get a bit too much,the episodes where everybody found out were absolutely great,but if they were gonna have this storyline going on untill december,then we would probably fed up with the storyline again!!
I can't wait untill Alfie and Kat get Together again though!!