PDA

View Full Version : The Mitchell Brothers have a cunning plan to win back the Queen Vic!

kayla05
05-10-2005, 12:37
The Mitchell brothers are set to seize control of the Queen Vic in a sensational December storyline. EastEnders bosses are hoping the pair will reel in up to 20 million viewers for the Christmas Day episode and spark a seasonal ratings war with Coronation Street.

Grant and Phil get their mitts on the Vic after helping to nail landlady Chrissie Watts for the murder of husband Den. A soap insider told the Daily Star that a plot similar to the one used to expose Phil’s affair with Grant’s then-wife Sharon will finally snare Chrissie. Hopefully just in time to stop her heavily hairsprayed curls destroying the ozone layer over East London.

Desperate to sell the Queen Vic so she can escape Walford, Chrissie offloads it to Johnny Allen. But the sale falls through – with some help from the Mitchells. “Phil and Grant use their bully-boy tactics to get what they want. But they soon realise they have to be a bit more clever,” revealed the insider. “Chrissie finally believes that she’s sealed the deal, but it all goes down the pan because she forged Den’s signature to take control of the Vic.”

The tricksy Mitchells then record Chrissie as she admits to murdering Den and blackmail her into handing over the pub. Simple, eh?

brenda1971
05-10-2005, 12:40
I cant wait to see if that happens

kayla05
05-10-2005, 12:41
Yeah i know, it should be great!

_lil_hunni
05-10-2005, 14:48
stupid mitchell thugs! Oh well should be good though, I dont care if they get the vic off chrissie but I still want her to escape.

Abi
05-10-2005, 14:51
Yet another repeat story then?

_lil_hunni
05-10-2005, 14:57
I know what u mean its not very original tbh Everyone is blackmailing chrissie now.

thetintinbloke
05-10-2005, 15:07
hmmm how can this happen at christmas if Grant and Chrissie have already finished filming...?

dddMac1
05-10-2005, 15:32
it should be great

Bryan
05-10-2005, 15:40
http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=28191

already posted, please do not post duplicate threads!