PDA

View Full Version : Grant's Return...

Matty L
04-10-2005, 15:18
looks as though Grant could be around for three weeks starting this month: Below is an extract from an article I was reading online:

Ross, now 41, is about to return to EastEnders, playing Grant Mitchell after having been away “for more years than I care to remember!”

He says, “People in real life do go back to their old stomping grounds, so why shouldn’t Grant? Why did I say yes? Because the BBC offered me a stonkingly good deal. The first reappearance will last for about 21 days, and then there’s a second return next year for about two months or so. The first return will fit in very nicely between periods of Ultimate Force shooting, and the one in 2006 will be when that’s all in the can.

Also here is the link to the full article

http://www.dcthomson.co.uk/mags/post/magazine/mag_famous_faces.htm

Florijo
04-10-2005, 15:35
Why did I say yes? Because the BBC offered me a stonkingly good deal.

I hope the BBC did not blow the budget by bringing Grant back at the expence of employing more good quality writers and actors. Grant's return looks like a great ratings booster for a few weeks (a la Den's return) but then a significant ratings drop could occur when the novelty wares off.

melanielovesdennisrickman
04-10-2005, 18:38
I think that if they give him a good storyline,and all that EastEnders will get good Ratings,but i wish he was staying a lot longer,because it seems very short!!
I absolutely can't wait though,the Mitchells reunited!!

crazygirl
04-10-2005, 20:05
i want him to stay forever

.:SpIcYsPy:.
04-10-2005, 20:39
Im going to just see how this all goes.. and then have a say..

littlemo
04-10-2005, 20:43
i want him to stay forever

Me too! You never know what the future will bring though. He's confirmed he's coming back for 2 months next year, maybe he'll decide to stay on. It seems like a pretty good job, he'll get to work with all his old friends, and it doesn't have to be forever. It's just nice that he's thinking about being in the square.

Bryan
06-10-2005, 18:43
due to the excessive amounts of mitchell related threads, all spoilers and disuccsions of these spoilers regarding the mitchell clan will be posted in one thread until the hype is over:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/...0976#post210976

closing thread :)