PDA

View Full Version : ITV Soap Spy - Ungodly Behaviour

Jemma
03-10-2005, 20:03
Village vixen Kelly Windsor has been a bit quiet of late.

For weeks there▓s been no trysts with strangers, trying to sleep with her step-brother or using her gold-digging tactics on feckless rich boys. But fear not, Kelly hasn▓t miraculously reformed herself - she▓s about to make a comeback in spectacular fashion.

For reasons best known to herself, Kelly▓s developed quite a crush on curate Ethan Blake. But ever since she has it▓s looked like hell would freeze over before this holy man would give in to her relentless flirting. But circumstances are going to change in a few weeks time when a broken heart prompts Ethan to start exhibiting some very ungodly behaviour.

Let▓s just say that if there▓s a rule book for curates, Ethan▓s about to break every commandment laid down - and it▓ll be all thanks to Kelly. But if you think she▓s going to stop there then think again. Once she▓s defrocked the curate, Kelly will be finding herself a new paramour. I won▓t spoil the surprise, but I can reveal that her latest lover will have the surname ⌠King■.

Kelly▓s going to have two men in her life and so is Nicola Blackstock as the nights draw in. There was a time when the clean queen only had to worry about what night she▓d be painting her nails thanks to her daddy Rodney▓s vast wealth. But then she went and fell in love with a fishmonger.

Simon might be the best thing that ever happened to Nicola, but he▓s severely testing her patience. Not only is he getting a new job as a binman for the Kings, but Simon▓s also going to be bringing his work home with him. As they struggle to pay the rent, Simon and his colleague Ivan hit upon a great way to save money - and Nicola won▓t be happy.

It looks like Ivan▓s going to be moving in, bringing the total souls under their roof to four. Did Nicola dream of sharing her love nest with her mother-in-law and the local binman? We thought not.

It▓s been a nightmare few months for Paddy Kirk - not that most of it hasn▓t been his own doing. He▓s lost his wife thanks to a cringeworthy affair with Viv, seen his practice▓s reputation dragged through the mud thanks to Max King▓s duplicitous ways and lied in court to get his pal Zoe Tate acquitted of attempted murder.

But Paddy▓s luck will look like it▓s changing in the coming weeks when he starts a flirtation with a mystery woman over the Internet. The soft-hearted vet will have a spring in his step thanks to the new friendship but will get carried away at the thought of having some romance in his life. Let▓s just hope this cyber chick is everything she seems┘

tammyy2j
04-10-2005, 11:21
Well Carl is suppose to hook up with Deliah and Matt with Sadie that leaves boring piece of wood Jimmy but would Kelly go near him well she did sleep with Chris Tate.

I think it will be Matthew. I like a feud between her and Sadie.

Rain_
04-10-2005, 18:06
There's always Tom, she always did sniff out the source of the money

tammyy2j
07-10-2005, 09:57
Just read in a soap magazine after Ethan tries Laurel and she rebuufs that Kelly seduces Ethan in the church and Laurel catches them and also Kelly hooks up with Jimmy King.

Jemma
07-10-2005, 18:11
She gets around a bit don't she? lol :rolleyes:

kerry4nigel
07-10-2005, 21:48
Kelly and Jimmy!! :hmm: That i can't see, she'll probably just be after his money or something!

alkalinetrio
07-10-2005, 23:44
shud be good:)

feelingyellow
11-10-2005, 16:32
sounds great, can't wait for these storylines! :cheer:

Richie_lecturer
11-10-2005, 18:52
Neither can I, however that does not taint my absolute detest of Adele Silva's acting, which is at best, woeful. My god why did they bring her back? (yes I know why :rolleyes: ) :mad:

RealityGap
13-10-2005, 14:49
Kelly and Jimmy!! :hmm: That i can't see, she'll probably just be after his money or something!

dont agree - she is isnt probably after his money - she is defenately after it!!

dddMac1
13-10-2005, 16:20
sounds good

~charlie-lou~
07-11-2005, 23:16
Well now that it's actually happening..... ew. Lol. I HATE Kelly with a vengeance. :angry: Which doesn't help. She looks like a rancid kiwi!!!!!!!

alan45
07-11-2005, 23:44
Neither can I, however that does not taint my absolute detest of Adele Silva's acting, which is at best, woeful. My god why did they bring her back? (yes I know why :rolleyes: ) :mad:

I dont remember her being so bad first time around. IMHO she is another Sadie King brilliant character played by a crap actress. I have to say though that the banter between them tonight was fantastic pity they cant act

~charlie-lou~
07-11-2005, 23:46
I dont remember her being so bad first time around. IMHO she is another Sadie King brilliant character played by a crap actress. I have to say though that the banter between them tonight was fantastic pity they cant act

Banter, banter? Oh no, I missed Emmerdale!! What happened today then?

alan45
07-11-2005, 23:49
Banter, banter? Oh no, I missed Emmerdale!! What happened today then?

Jimmy brought Kelly back to a King family meal at home farm and both of kept making snode remarks to each other :rotfl:

~charlie-lou~
07-11-2005, 23:56
Jimmy brought Kelly back to a King family meal at home farm and both of kept making snode remarks to each other :rotfl:

Oh no!!! How did I miss that???!!!!!!

I thought Jimmy and Kelly were just having a fling.... it's serious is it?? :nono: Tut tut, naughty!! :rolleyes:

Richie_lecturer
08-11-2005, 13:18

Never liked her personally,though I would agree she was 'better' first time round.

Did enjoy their banter tonight though. If only the two actresses were even average, they would have carried that script magnificantly.