PDA

View Full Version : Week 42

tammyy2j
30-09-2005, 13:19
Monday
Ruby fears that her dad may have a split personality and confides in
Stacey. Charlie and Stacey soon become concerned for her welfare
and Stacey urges Ruby to confront Johnny directly.
Meanwhile, Alfie is shocked when Nana tells him that she has
always been a goodie two shoes and that she wants to
get arrested…
Elsewhere, Pat warns Billy not to get his hopes up about
Phil’s lawyer.

Tuesday
Johnny struggles to come up with a solution to deal with Stacey
and Ruby. Stacey urges Ruby to stay calm until they hear a knock
at the door and realise its Johnny.
Elsewhere, Alfie’s delighted when his plan for one of Nana’s wishes
starts to fall into place.

Thursday
Peggy turns up at the Slaters’, wanting to speak to Ruby. But Ruby
still refuses to tell Stacey exactly what Peggy said to upset her
because she fears she would not understand.
Meanwhile, Pauline admits to Martin that she found what seemed
to be a birthday card and posted it, and Patrick lets Jim know that
he has decided to go ahead with his plans to manage the car lot.

Friday
Johnny pulls Ruby by her arm and demands that she return home.
He rips off her pendant and throws it down and a distressed Peggy
yells at Johnny to leave Ruby alone.
Elsewhere, Pauline smiles when Martin goes to play with Rebecca
at her birthday party, but Martin is worried about Sonia’s reaction
when she finds out.When Pauline discovers that Sonia had her
phone off all day, they agree to keep the outing from Sonia.

Florijo
30-09-2005, 13:23
The stuff with Ruby, Stacey and Johnny look good but I'm not liking the return of the Rebecca stuff again :rolleyes: I hope its just a one off.

BlackKat
30-09-2005, 13:31
I have a really strange feeling that even 20 years on from now, we will still have this Rebecca storyline pop up twice a year.

Let me guess -- Martin's feeling negleted because of Naomi and Sonia's friendship, just like Pauline was negleted because no one liked her, so he latches onto Rebecca, just like Pauline did. Sonia finds out inevitably, they have weeks of glaring at each other, before Martin decides that it's best to leave Rebecca be -- despite having already come to that conclusion the last time this storyline was on.

Gee, can't wait. :rolleyes:

tammyy2j
30-09-2005, 13:32
The stuff with Ruby, Stacey and Johnny look good but I'm not liking the return of the Rebecca stuff again :rolleyes: I hope its just a one off.

I agree about the Rebecca situation

I thought Grant would have returned by now

BlackKat
30-09-2005, 13:35
Grant and Phil are back the week beginning 24th October I think. They should be in next weeks POS -- although I'd have thought they'd arrive on the Friday cliffhanger, :searchme: And then be in it properly the following week.

Maybe they are and it just isn't mentioned here.

Tamzi
30-09-2005, 13:43
Lots of Ruby and Johnny. Seems good
xxx

Sam Nixon Fan
30-09-2005, 15:00
God not the bloody Rebecca stuf again! Its soo boring now! The Jonny Ruby n Stacy stuff sounds good!!

Has Chrisse and Sam left by this point, if they havnt i find it hard to believe that everyone is getting on with there life as normal suddenly but surely thats to early for them to have left...........?

kirsty_g
30-09-2005, 15:36
sounds good

alkalinetrio
30-09-2005, 15:46
sounds like a decent week:)

i_luv_dennis
30-09-2005, 15:56
sounds great

kayla05
30-09-2005, 16:28
i agree with every one that the Johnny & ruby stuff sounds brill! cant wait, thanks for posting!

dragoneye454
30-09-2005, 17:00
sounds good. shall be watching as always

Debs
30-09-2005, 17:01
Why is the rebbecca thing back???? cant they leave it alone!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
30-09-2005, 17:20
EE is going to do down if they bring this Rebecca stuff again :angry: What's going on between Ruby and Johnny guys... can anyone tell me please?

_lil_hunni
30-09-2005, 17:23
hmm im not so interested in those storylines tbh:( I want to know what happens with chrissie/sam/peggy/sharon/dennis ect:)

Flozza
30-09-2005, 17:24
i might have missed something but what did peggy actually say to ruby?

Dr. Tangliss
30-09-2005, 17:31
I hope they don't make the Rebecca storyline a long drawn out affair.

Carrie Bradshaw
30-09-2005, 17:38
Whats that - Patrick is going to run the car lot?? Don't they have their hands full with the shop.
Can't really bothered with the Rebecca stuff, but I'm intrigued as to what's going on with Ruby, Stacey and Johnny. Maybe Peggy tells Stacey something about Jake blackmailing Johnny, so she can try and get her hands on the pub.

angelblue
30-09-2005, 18:27
Hey i think martin start seeing rebecca an again behind sonia back an she is neglecting him by spending to much time with noami

I think sonia hires the private investigator honey because she think he is having an affair but he is seeing his rebecca

Thats what i think :)

Emma-Lou
30-09-2005, 18:40
Oh no just when i thoughtthey had left the Rebecca stuff its back again i will be able to handle it for a couple of episodes butit better not drag on.
Johnny and Ruby stuffs seems interesting. what did Peggy say that would upset Ruby?

Sam Nixon Fan
30-09-2005, 19:24
hmm im not so interested in those storylines tbh:( I want to know what happens with chrissie/sam/peggy/sharon/dennis ect:)

Me2 if they havnt left by then, then surely life cant just be going on as normal! But that seems to ealy for them to have left by!!?? Hmmmmm!

Florijo
30-09-2005, 20:12
Maybe Peggy says something to Ruby about Andy's death. Did Sam ever suspect that it was Johnny that killed Andy? Maybe Sam mentions that Johnny and Andy did not get on, and cos Andy was murdered, Peggy puts two and two together, concludes that Johnny must have been responsible, and mentions it to Ruby.

I thought Chrissie leaves in November, as does Sam, and Sharon and Dennis don't leave till early next year? I think the Den's murder storyline is just being put on the back burner for a week or so before it all explodes again.

Flozza
30-09-2005, 20:33
yea i can't wait

hayley
30-09-2005, 21:08
Sounds o.k but no mention of the Den storyline!

chance
30-09-2005, 21:13
boring! hurry up and bring phil and grant back!

julied137
01-10-2005, 06:29
Does anyone know what Peggy had meant to have said to Ruby??? Or have i missed it!

Dutchgirl
01-10-2005, 18:02
Does anyone know what Peggy had meant to have said to Ruby??? Or have i missed it!
That's what I want to know. And why is Peggy upset and sticks up for Ruby?
Mmmm.:hmm:

kelly05
02-10-2005, 01:13
:lweek:

Oh please..... I thought I was reading an old eppy of when I was reading those spoilers!!! Get it into your head EE........NO ONE LIKES THE REBECCA STORYLINE!!! No matter how many times it's tried it will not work!! Now leave it be til Rebecca/Chloe turn 18 and comes looking for Martin and Sonia!! And even then it will be too soon!!

Florijo
02-10-2005, 02:10
Now leave it be til Rebecca/Chloe turn 18 and comes looking for Martin and Sonia!! And even then it will be too soon!!

That might be a good storyline you know. :) Sonia and Martin are most likely long term characters so the writers should forget about Rebecca for about 10 years or so, until she is a teenager. Then have her find out she is adopted, have her find Sonia and Martin, who will have another child by now, and hey presto, EE have a strong family unit and the Fowler legacy continues. Oh, and Pauline smiles :)

Johnny Allen
02-10-2005, 07:55
I thought Ruby had gone?, wishful thinking from me. I'm asuming this is the star of the war between Peggy and Johnny as my TV mag has a section that says 'Next Week' and it says Peggy and Johnny-It's war.

Kim
02-10-2005, 09:24
I heard that Peggy says something about Johnny to Ruby and then she goes to stay with Stacey.

xcutiekatiex
03-10-2005, 18:15
sounds good