PDA

View Full Version : Cowell angers locals at 'X Factor' boot camp

Luna
29-09-2005, 21:17
Simon Cowell has angered locals while filming The X Factor in a small Kent town.

The judge has been putting his vocal groups through their paces at the plush Bayham Hall, near Tunbridge Wells, for the 'boot camp' phase of the show, to be aired this Saturday.

Villagers became offended, however, when the music mogul parked up his £150,000 limo outside the stately home; so much so that they plastered "get out of town" notes all over the windscreen.

"It's a small community around Bayham Hall and they like things done their way," an insider told the Daily Star. "They didn't like seeing this car parked day in and day out on the drive. They had no idea it was Simon Cowell's motor - not that it would have stopped them."

xCharliex
29-09-2005, 21:54
Simon Cowell has angered locals while filming The X Factor in a small Kent town.

The judge has been putting his vocal groups through their paces at the plush Bayham Hall, near Tunbridge Wells, for the 'boot camp' phase of the show, to be aired this Saturday.

Villagers became offended, however, when the music mogul parked up his £150,000 limo outside the stately home; so much so that they plastered "get out of town" notes all over the windscreen.

"It's a small community around Bayham Hall and they like things done their way," an insider told the Daily Star. "They didn't like seeing this car parked day in and day out on the drive. They had no idea it was Simon Cowell's motor - not that it would have stopped them."

God its amazing how jealous some people can be

Abi
30-09-2005, 21:46
Funny way to get revenge, post it notes i presume?

Trinity
02-10-2005, 10:10
What bizarre behaviour. Remind me never to visit!

Carrie Bradshaw
02-10-2005, 12:05
I'm sure its not the first time Simon has been told to get out of town!
That behaviour is really strange - what is he supposed to do with his car?