PDA

View Full Version : Ellen's new love intrest

bubblegum_fairy
29-09-2005, 16:16
taken from Holby.tv

Having recently been seen having an affair with Selena's husband Will Manning, Ellen is about to turn her intentions to someone new - Harry Harper.

Manipulative Ellen seizes her chances with the Consultant after babysitting his young children. 'Ellen's always wanted this father figure in her life. She wants money and security. She doesn't really think Harry is going to be a true potential candidate. But when she babysits his kids and see his house and how lonely he is, she sees an opportunity,' says Georgina Bouzova, who plays the nurse.

Ellen also sees it as a chance to get back at Selena, who has a strong friendship with Harry - despite the fact Selena wants know romantic involvement with him herself. 'Selena notices that there's a friendship developing between Ellen and Harry and she doesn't like it - she doesn't trust Ellen as far as she can throw her.' adds Liz Carling, who plays Selena. 'She warns Harry as a friend to be careful. And that's pushes her jealousy button a little.'

Harry has always had a soft spot for Selena but had his advances rejected by her, so can he be blamed for moving on? 'Harry's asked Selena out about three times but every time she's turned him down,' says Liz. 'No wonder Harry is turning his attentions elsewhere but the fact that's it's Ellen, well Selena can't believe it!'

Georgina is unsurprised at Harry's interest, 'He's a man, so naturally he's after Ellen's gorgeous charm - Men just can't say no to Ellen!'

pookie1968uk
29-09-2005, 17:21
oh no! i hope harry doesnt get involved with ellen. that would be terrible. surely he cant be such a bad judge of character.

Jojo
29-09-2005, 17:24
Please can they just get rid of Ellen - she's awful, a terrible character, a really bad accent and I have started switching off now, partially because I can't stand to look at the woman, let alone listen to her!!!

CrazyLea
29-09-2005, 17:37
i agree shes terrible. and i hope harry dont get with ellen. maybe he does and then selena will realise she likes him after all and then breaks them up :p

bubblegum_fairy
29-09-2005, 17:38
I'm really upset about this you know, I mean Harry&Selena are the couple that it should be, i hope Selena's jealousy is that obvious and that Harry realises he shouldn't be with Ellen and gets with Selena.... (Harena obsessive- i know)

I might not watch this storlyine as Ellen and Harry is sick, its horrid, i'm so not going to like it.
I demand Harry and Selenaness

xCharliex
29-09-2005, 18:16
Oh god, i hope he doesnt accept Ellen's advances! I cant stand the woman, i dont even know why shes in the show!

pookie1968uk
29-09-2005, 18:33
how they could even contemplate putting harry and ellen together i will never know!! lets just hope it doesnt happen, it is so stupid i wont be able to watch so they will lose viewers.

Crazy Gal 88
29-09-2005, 18:35
is she going through the whole male casulaty cast? how many notches can she add to her belt for goodness sake?

alan45
29-09-2005, 18:38
ARRRGGHHH Surely not. I still think Harry and Selena will get together.

eastenders mad
29-09-2005, 18:44
i thought Harry doesn't Ellen.
She is so nasty i wish she would leave.
She should get a divorce from abs and go way and not come back.

xCharliex
29-09-2005, 19:50
is she going through the whole male casulaty cast? how many notches can she add to her belt for goodness sake?

I reckon their trying to make her like Chrissie from Holby! But Chrissie is so much better than Ellen

Rain_
29-09-2005, 20:12
The girl needs to be shot or something, even her begging Will scene was unconvincing

$sTaCeY$
29-09-2005, 20:58
Oh no :eek: harry and ellen!!!! A total disaster alert!

bubblegum_fairy
30-09-2005, 16:53
No-one likes the idea of this Storyline, i Can see it bombing and they would regret writing this....

willow
30-09-2005, 16:59

any more and it will just fall to bits!!! he he

she needs to go NOW!!!! can't stand her she has no point at all!!!!