PDA

View Full Version : First Impressions of Dawn Miller??

pops110874
26-09-2005, 20:15
Maybe its a little early to form an opinion but....

What does everyone think of Dawn?

Seems to remind me of a cross between daniella westbrook and tiffany

Abbie
26-09-2005, 20:20
i kinda like her she different from the rest of the millers

Abbie
26-09-2005, 20:20
what do you think of her

pops110874
26-09-2005, 20:23
I agree - i think she could be quite interesting as a character.....

Its a pity Zoe left - think they would have made a good double act a la tiffany and bianca! lol

Hopefully she will get some decent storylines

Leo_in_ee_rules
26-09-2005, 20:33
She seems quite cool!

xXxJessxXx
26-09-2005, 20:34
i like her. i love all the millers.

She reminded me of Tiffany at first. i think she's gonna be a god character, i didnt think she was very nice the way she spoke bout keith. 'the yeti she calls a husband' not very nice but funny! lol :lol: (I like keith!)

from what was said she doesnt seem to care al lot about her family. i mean she asked how demi was but wasnt botherd about what she's been through, surely she must know. mickey said they hadnt seen her in 3 years and he'd only seen her 3 times in 7 years. she doesnt seem to fit in with the rest of the millers, she's different. they all seem untied and bond well but she seems like an outsider. maybe as she dont seem to get on with keith but its jepodised her realtionship with her brothers, sister and her mum.

i think she's quite a strong character though and i like her.

Chris_2k11
26-09-2005, 20:35
She's cool :cool:

CrazyLea
26-09-2005, 20:35
she seemed annoying. but she might grow on me

Abbie
26-09-2005, 20:37
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh i loved the end

alkalinetrio
26-09-2005, 20:38
i thought she was cool;)

xXxJessxXx
26-09-2005, 20:41
Just noticed that on the Eastenders Site that she's called Dawn Swann. she seems to have taken her fathers name, Not the Miller Name of Keith's that the rest of the family (Including Mickey) seem to have taken. she really doesnt like Keith does she. lol

xXxJessxXx
26-09-2005, 20:44
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh i loved the end

Me too, neither of them were very impressed were they. lol. Their dad (is his name Mike) didnt seem to twig when mickey introduced him self as Mickey, nor did he when he added the mickey miller.

he only twigged when he said he was dawns brother. I was wondering how young mickey was when Mike left, was he even born, Mickey didnt recognise him, i know its been years but as people get older they dont change that much. obviously mike wouldnt have recoginised mickey because he was only small. Wonder why Mike left Roise with two small children. i'd like to know more about his characer

pops110874
26-09-2005, 20:52
Just noticed that on the Eastenders Site that she's called Dawn Swann. she seems to have taken her fathers name, Not the Miller Name of Keith's that the rest of the family (Including Mickey) seem to have taken. she really doesnt like Keith does she. lol

Dawn Swann?

Hehe that rhymes lol

littlemo
26-09-2005, 20:57
I think Dawn is a much classier Kat. She seems very different from the rest of the Millers. I admire her for breaking away and starting a life on her own, it couldn't have been easy, but she seems to have done well for herself.

She may seem arrogant on the outside but I definetely think she has a point about not turning out like her mum. However nice Rosie is, her life isn't exactly perfect, and I can imagine Rosie would want Dawn to have a better life that she does. So even though she misses her, I would be surprised if she wasn't proud of her for making something of herself.

I don't yet know what's happened to separate her so much from the rest of the family, but I think there's two sides to every story.

xXxJessxXx
26-09-2005, 21:03
I don't yet know what's happened to separate her so much from the rest of the family, but I think there's two sides to every story.

yeah i totally agree. i mean Dawn may not like Keith because of his appearence it sure sounds like it but i think there's more too it then that. i think somethings gone on between Keith and Dawn thats driven her away. i cant think what but she is very independant and strong minded and ambitious, this also could be a reason for it all. because she was older than mickey when thier dad left and keith joined the family i think it was harder for her and she just wanted to break away form the millers, start her own life and find her real father. its hard for kids to deal with parents separating and re-marrying.

i'd like to see her ealationship with Demi and Darren. i doubt it will be as strong as her and mickey's relationship. wonder if she has the same views of them as she odes Keith or weather she feels as strongly about them as she does mickey and roise.

willow
26-09-2005, 21:03
i thought she looked a bit like holly valance???
or is it just me??????

littlemo
26-09-2005, 21:18
Because she was older than mickey when thier dad left and keith joined the family i think it was harder for her and she just wanted to break away from the millers, start her own life and find her real father. its hard for kids to deal with parents separating and re-marrying.

I'd like to see her relationship with Demi and Darren. I doubt it will be as strong as her and mickey's relationship. I wonder if she has the same views of them as she does Keith or whether she feels as strongly about them as she does mickey and roise.

Dawn seemed concerned for Demi when Mickey mentioned Aleesha, and it was obvious she knew what had gone on. She really does seem to care about Demi and Darren.

I can understand Dawn's difficulty in accepting Keith, my parents are seperated, and I think I would take it very hard if one of them remarried. You can't replace your father. Maybe Mickey sees Keith as his dad, but if you've had your real dad in your life, you can't just forget about him. And what Dawn sees about Keith seems to be his laziness and reluctance to do anything, she obviously hasn't seen the side of him that everybody else who is close to him can see.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
26-09-2005, 21:22
I love her out of all the millers!! She is totally different!! I absoloutly love her personality and how she brushed of Minty and Garry so quick and efficiantly :p She's just great. she's very pretty too!! I agree with willow when you said she looks a bit like Holly Vallance!!

Great ending :thumbsup:

willow
26-09-2005, 21:27
thanks spicy i though i was going mad!!!!

xXxJessxXx
26-09-2005, 21:37
Maybe Mickey sees Keith as his dad, what Dawn sees about Keith seems to be his laziness and reluctance to do anything, she obviously hasn't seen the side of him that everybody else who is close to him can see.

yeah i agree. if mickey said he's only seen her 3 times in 7 years(did i hear that right) then surely Dawn hasnt really got to know Keith. i'm guessing that when Dawn was tiny mike was around obviously as he and rosie later had mickey. she may have only been two or three but he was there. even though he went away a part of him was with her. but with mickey i think it was different, he never knew him, he just kne whim as a man who left. Dawn might know more.

Mickey said he's had his ups and downs with keith but beacuse he stayed with the millers he's seen the different sides and how nice, friendly, caring he can really be.

just cant wait for tomorrow to see more of her character and know more about their history with Mike etc.

pops110874
26-09-2005, 21:42
i agree.....I think she has lots of potential to be the best miller member.

Just out of interest - who do you think she will be paired with, either friend or romantic interest?? Cant see her hanging around with the mickey gus martin possee and she is a bit too exciting for sonia/naomi.....maybe a liasion with dennis :eek:

willow
26-09-2005, 21:44
oohh not sure who she will be mates with???? i can't see her in the vic wuth sonia!!!! maybe she will get on with tina??

.:SpIcYsPy:.
26-09-2005, 22:04
Oh Tina :D

xXxJessxXx
26-09-2005, 22:14
i agree.....I think she has lots of potential to be the best miller member.

Just out of interest - who do you think she will be paired with, either friend or romantic interest?? Cant see her hanging around with the mickey gus martin possee and she is a bit too exciting for sonia/naomi.....maybe a liasion with dennis :eek:

lol. not quite sure. there isnt really anyone for her to have a romance with except dennis. or maybe grant or phil when they returen. i cant think of anyone else. i can actually see her with garry, i duuno why though

i agree on the frienship forn that Mickey and his mates are out of the question. i think she'll think she's too good for them and maybe too old. (But on her acter thing on the site it says on set she hangs round with Natalie (sonia) so maybe a click will form with her and Naomi but i cant see it. there isnt really anyone else is there. maybe Kat. lol or i think her and sam would be good if sam werent oign down for murder. lol or maybe mo but she's a bit too innocent for Dawn i think.

i cant see her with tina as she is 40 odd. same age as rosie. lol but ya never know they are simular.

pops110874
26-09-2005, 22:22
lol. not quite sure. there isnt really anyone for her to have a romance with except dennis. or maybe grant or phil when they returen. i cant think of anyone else. i can actually see her with garry, i duuno why though

i agree on the frienship forn that Mickey and his mates are out of the question. i think she'll think she's too good for them and maybe too old. (But on her acter thing on the site it says on set she hangs round with Natalie (sonia) so maybe a click will form with her and Naomi but i cant see it. there isnt really anyone else is there. maybe Kat. lol or i think her and sam would be good if sam werent oign down for murder. lol or maybe mo but she's a bit too innocent for Dawn i think.

i cant see her with tina as she is 40 odd. same age as rosie. lol but ya never know they are simular.

Isnt that astounding - there really isnt anyone for her to hang around with.. :confused: A whole soap and there is no one to connect her with!

I think garry is a bit too bland for her - actually i think garry is pointless now he has no connection to the slaters, he just doesnt interest me - and i cant see her being paired with someone like gus or martin... we are fast running out of young cast members! lol

This character has great potential too - typical!..... :rolleyes:

xXxJessxXx
26-09-2005, 22:30
Isnt that astounding - there really isnt anyone for her to hang around with.. :confused: A whole soap and there is no one to connect her with!

I think garry is a bit too bland for her - actually i think garry is pointless now he has no connection to the slaters, he just doesnt interest me - and i cant see her being paired with someone like gus or martin... we are fast running out of young cast members! lol

This character has great potential too - typical!..... :rolleyes:

yeah. i mean mickey is about 22 years old so dDawn must be at least 24/25 and demi said to roise she couldnt have been much older when she had dawn, rosie is now 40 so she would have been 16/15 so yeah. there isnt really anyone of that age group i dont think. i mean sonia and martin are 20, not sure about the others but you've got oldies liek pauline, dot, younlade ect, the middle aged sharon, kat, alfie, dennis, jane etc. then the younge lucy and peter. lol. no one inbetween,

not sure if i can say here byt a new male character might catch her eye not sure how old he is but i could see them togetehr acually.

i agree that gary is pointless now he isnt wiht lynn and the slaters. its like he's a distant character. dont really belong anywhere.

xXxJessxXx
26-09-2005, 22:33
Just thought... what about Jake when Chrissie goes. there would be a good match. maybe.. maybe not. :hmm:

or Pats nephew.(who i was on about before.) think they owuld match. when he arrives.

apart from that no one!

hazey
26-09-2005, 22:40
I liked her,she is differant from the norm, and she got the measure of Gary very quickly, she is nobody fool that one. I can see some good story lines surrounding her.

pops110874
26-09-2005, 22:42
Just thought... what about Jake when Chrissie goes. there would be a good match. maybe.. maybe not. :hmm:

or Pats nephew.(who i was on about before.) think they owuld match. when he arrives.

apart from that no one!

pats nephew is a possibility - depending on how old he is meant to be.....

Lennie
26-09-2005, 23:02
I think Kara who plays Dawn is a good actress, i remember seeing her in Teachers, Mile High and i watch Dream Team as she's in it, i like her

alan45
26-09-2005, 23:19
Chav wth a suntan

Richie_lecturer
26-09-2005, 23:21
un chav qui ne peut pas agit.

alan45
26-09-2005, 23:24
un chav qui ne peut pas agit.

should that not be une

Richie_lecturer
26-09-2005, 23:26
mais oui, merci mon petit chaussusse.

alan45
26-09-2005, 23:33
Είναι ο φίλος ευχαρίστησής μου (no problem my friend)

Richie_lecturer
26-09-2005, 23:38
easy on the tarmasalata Alan.

BlackKat
27-09-2005, 07:53
Eh, she was okay. Not terrible, but not fantastic either.

She could always be paired with Juley. I read somewhere they strike up a friendship. :searchme:

Thought it was a bit stupid how the Millers want her to come home -- er, she's done what most people do. Grown up, moved away from home. Or is that not allowed in EE, :lol:

i_luv_dennis
27-09-2005, 14:34
she seems horrible

RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
27-09-2005, 14:59
I think Kara who plays Dawn is a good actress, i remember seeing her in Teachers, Mile High and i watch Dream Team as she's in it, i like her

I agree. I loved her in Dream Team. She makes every character she plays believable.

Debs
27-09-2005, 15:01
I agree. I loved her in Dream Team. She makes every character she plays believable.

Rubbish Gangster!! Not seen you around for a while! Hello

i quite like dawn looks like she gonna be causing a bit of stir when she arrives in walford, just what ee needs at the mo

Jessie Wallace
27-09-2005, 15:05
Haven't seen her yet, i missed last night's episode, but i'll watch tonights and then let you know.

kayla05
27-09-2005, 15:47
She's ok, i suppose in time she will grow on me as they do. but she is ok.

dddMac1
27-09-2005, 15:53
she seems ok it will take a while to get used to her

xXxJessxXx
27-09-2005, 15:54
she's done what most people do. Grown up, moved away from home. Or is that not allowed in EE, :lol:

lol not seem like it does it. i mean look at the slaters, the moons, the fowlers. no one grows up and just moves away any more. lol suppose the millers are just trying to be like everyone else in that sense, lol :lol:

I think its different wiht them though. i think something pushed Dawn away, not just the fact that she's gotten older. i think there is unfinished bussiness between them all. and thats why they want her home.

but yeah, people in the square really need to just let go! lol

Abi
27-09-2005, 16:54
I thought she was pretty cool last night. In fact, i think shes just what EE needs, they needed to get away from the sterotype-charcters they've had recently

tammyy2j
27-09-2005, 17:01
Can't wait to see how she will fit living with the yeti and her mum in Walford.

I'm trying to think what male in Walford she could hook up with and i'm think Danny would have been perfect for her.

Minty and Garry seem to old for her.

Boring Gus and Jules maybe.

littlemo
27-09-2005, 17:30
That's a difficult one. Maybe she could get together with Billy, help him get over Little Mo. She reminds me a bit of Sasha.

Richie_lecturer
27-09-2005, 17:33
Minus the plethora of tattoos of course.

EDIT: ..and she doesn't look like Big Bird from Sesame Street either.

hazey
27-09-2005, 18:54
I thought she was pretty cool last night. In fact, i think shes just what EE needs, they needed to get away from the sterotype-charcters they've had recently here here I thought she was nice and fresh,could do a few story lines, with her, and it doesn't have to envolve a love match.

Flozza
27-09-2005, 19:11
yea she was good, she looked as though she had been there for a while except for the first scene with her on the sunbed

Abi
27-09-2005, 19:21
yeah, she'll be good on her own, not just as half of a couple. Shes different, just what they need IMO

xsoftladybugx
27-09-2005, 19:23
She seems confident, that was her first scene and it looked like she had been there for years, she was better at acting than some of the people that HAD been there for years

xXxJessxXx
27-09-2005, 20:03
i think she's quite pretty too. looks a bit like mickey,

xXxJessxXx
27-09-2005, 20:04
She seems confident, that was her first scene and it looked like she had been there for years, she was better at acting than some of the people that HAD been there for years

yeah i agree. she is a really good actress better than a lot on the square. a lot of new people sound wooden and rehersed but she made it flow i think. i prefere her to Joe and Naomi the other new comers of this summer

xCharliex
27-09-2005, 21:54
Shes very very pretty! Cow lol

littlemo
27-09-2005, 22:43
I think we are getting to see more of the vunerable side to Dawn's character. In tonight's episode we heard how she went travelling when she was 16, and it seems that she really wanted to meet her dad.

feelingyellow
28-09-2005, 19:48
That's a difficult one. Maybe she could get together with Billy, help him get over Little Mo. She reminds me a bit of Sasha.

hmmm, she is a bit like sasha! maybe she'll have a snake called lionel! :p

Abi
28-09-2005, 20:31
yeah i agree. she is a really good actress better than a lot on the square. a lot of new people sound wooden and rehersed but she made it flow i think. i prefere her to Joe and Naomi the other new comers of this summer

I completly agree with you. She's been great, a welcome addition to the square :thumbsup:

crazygirl
29-09-2005, 10:49
is she in eastenders for good or just passing through

Richie_lecturer
29-09-2005, 11:48
She's in it for good.

Alisha
29-09-2005, 12:31
From first impressions I'm not liking her much but that may change. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

crazygirl
29-09-2005, 13:01
yea i dont like her very much but it is early days i didnt like the slaters when they first came in it but now i love them!!

littlemo
29-09-2005, 16:15
yea i dont like her very much but it is early days i didnt like the slaters when they first came in it but now i love them!!

That's very true! Sometimes you have to wait until the character has been in it for a while, to really like them, appearances can be deceptive. For example Kat seems very easy to judge from the outside, but as we got to know her we realised that there was more to her than met the eye. She is a very complex character, and Dawn may very well be too.

alkalinetrio
29-09-2005, 16:22
love your banner crazygirl kiss kiss bang bang:P

lollymay
29-09-2005, 16:56
i think she was alright but i think there is more to the caracter