PDA

View Full Version : 12th and 13th October episode guides

Sam Nixon Fan
26-09-2005, 17:23
12th october
Under pressure from DS Phil Hunter; DC Terry Perkins and DC Suzie Sim give chase to Trevor Gatting who is suspected of trading stolen car parts.

When Gatting does a runner, Terry and Suzie are left questioning his wife who has been dealing with the financial side of the business. Further investigation leads Terry, Suzie and PC Steve Hunter to a disused warehouse. Will an arrest from Steve put him back into his bossy brother, Phil’s good books?

Hailey Brown is found in the street battered, bruised and in her underwear by PC Amber Johannsen. DS Ramani De Costa and DC Zain Nadir investigate and become involved in a case of domestic violence. Hailey’s injuries are recorded and she accuses her ex-boyfriend, Barry Mason of abusing her but once arrested, all is not what it seems…
PC Leela Kapoor and PC Lance Powell look into a case where a 50 year old businessman has been pushed into a river after being “happy-slapped”. The kids involved are located at a nearby school but after being interviewed by Lance and Leela, it soon becomes clear the “happy-slapping” teenagers show no remorse.

Also, PC Dan Casper bites his tongue when Leela winds him up about his non-existent love life. And Superintendent Adam Okaro asks the relief to keep the previous day’s gossip about PC Gabriel Kent’s fatal fall to a minimum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13th October!!

spoiler:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PCs Leela Kapoor and Lance Powell follow their noses and are horrified when they discover a severely decomposed body in a flat.

DS Samantha Nixon and DC Jo Masters investigate further and locate the brother of the deceased, Lawrence Trent. Lawrence shows he isn’t sorry his brother is dead and evidence soon starts to stack up, suggesting that he is guilty of his brother’s murder.

When a young Egyptian girl is reported missing twice in the same day, PCs Honey Harman and Tony Stamp hand the case over to DC Zain Nadir and DS Ramani De Costa. But when the father starts to act suspiciously, Zain is convinced he has something to hide. Can the disappearance of the girl have any bearing on her religion?

PC Amber Johannsen continues to relentlessly wind PC Dan Casper up about his love life. He reluctantly admits to dating a married woman but when Rochelle overhears Amber and Leela discussing Dan’s affair, she angrily confronts Dan.

Picking up on a casual remark from her partner Tess; Jo does some digging into the increasing number of drug overdoses at a private prison. She is over the moon when DCI Jack Meadows gives her the go ahead to go undercover in the prison as an officer where a familiar face reappears…

Tori
26-09-2005, 17:26
these look good. is it me or does sam seem to work with jo alot these days??

*_*Smile*_*
26-09-2005, 18:10
these look good. is it me or does sam seem to work with jo alot these days??
i noticed that too, but they're both strong charactors and i think they work well together so far...

billbabe04
26-09-2005, 18:17
and they are friends again now, so it makes it nicer to watch... want more of sam and phil though!

Sam Nixon Fan
26-09-2005, 18:24
Sam and Jo work well togther i think!! Not looking forward to Leela n Lance working togther could they really have put two more boring characters togther!

*_*Smile*_*
26-09-2005, 18:28
yeah i agree

pip_kin
26-09-2005, 19:13
they sound good but busy if you know what i mean could be a bit hard to keep up but still good!!!

Tori
26-09-2005, 19:13
yeah, why leela and lance?? nothing good ever will happen between the two i would have thought, mind you they have to show them on screen at some point

samantha nixon
27-09-2005, 08:32
these look really good and im glad sam and jo are working together as they make a good pair

pookie1968uk
28-09-2005, 09:05
they will have to start filming lance a bit more as they need to build up to a leaving storyline. anyone know when he leaves?

Tori
28-09-2005, 15:29
no idea, but i hope its soon lol!!

alkalinetrio
29-09-2005, 16:47
shud be good week:)

Tori
29-09-2005, 17:11
yep lol, should be great... jo undercover though... wonder who the face is...

Sam Nixon Fan
29-09-2005, 17:15
I think its Lesley palmer as Pauline Quirke is starring in 5 eps and she hasnt/ wont of been in 5 by then!!

Tori
29-09-2005, 17:15
yeah... maybe then

*_*Smile*_*
01-10-2005, 14:16
it'll be good to see some of Jos personal life coz we haven't seen much yet

Tori
01-10-2005, 19:57
yeah... would be nice to see some of her personal life... i think we did when she first came but thats it

$sTaCeY$
03-10-2005, 17:19
Sounds Excellent, thanks for posting these! :D