PDA

View Full Version : High Maintenance or Cheap Date???

Debs
26-09-2005, 14:39
Find Out Here

http://www.quizarama.com/highmaintenancequiz1.php

Debs
26-09-2005, 14:41
I got

Congratulations, You are slightly high maintenance

"You are slightly high maintenance but don't worry, its a healthy amount. Make sure you don't get too comfortable with it though we would hate to see you becoming more high maintenance."

Chloe O'brien
26-09-2005, 15:29
I got
Congratualations I am pretty high maintenance and I should try and pay for some of my own meals, I'm becoming too much like Paris Hilton. Ooh Err!!

Sam Nixon Fan
26-09-2005, 15:41
Haha i got

Congratulations, You are pretty high maintenance

"Your pretty high maintenance, you might want to think about maybe paying for some of your own meals. Your getting pretty close to Paris Hilton territory so be careful."

Hehe i love Paris hilton so thats fine by me lol!

Emma-Lou
26-09-2005, 18:59
Haha i got

"Your pretty high maintenance, you might want to think about maybe paying for some of your own meals. Your getting pretty close to Paris Hilton territory so be careful."

Hehe i love Paris hilton so thats fine by me lol!
I got the same as you and also love Paris Hilton there is nothing wrong with wanting someone to treat you every know and then

Sam Nixon Fan
26-09-2005, 19:05
Exactly! lol! See we have our attitude sorted lol!!

xsoftladybugx
26-09-2005, 19:40
This is what i got..

PAH fat chance.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
26-09-2005, 21:15
I got

Congratulations, You are slightly high maintenance

"You are slightly high maintenance but don't worry, its a healthy amount. Make sure you don't get too comfortable with it though we would hate to see you becoming more high maintenance."
Same here!!

xsoftladybugx
26-09-2005, 21:16
I dont wanna be Paris....:(

willow
26-09-2005, 21:26
i am pretty high maintenance too!!!!