View Full Version : Fortune Teller

Debs
26-09-2005, 14:36
take this quiz and see your fortune!

http://www.quizarama.com/fortuneteller.php

Debs
26-09-2005, 14:37
this is mine

You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love. You have a lot of love and friendships in your life. The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected. Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.

eastenderfan_91
26-09-2005, 16:08
Here is mine:
You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down. You have a lot of love and friendships in your life. You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever. You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

xXxJessxXx
26-09-2005, 16:13
mine is

You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love. You have a lot of love and friendships in your life. You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experience for the good. You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

lollymay
26-09-2005, 17:18
this is mine

You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love. You try to enjoy your life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom. The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected. Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.

Debs
26-09-2005, 17:24
sounds like most of ours are the same LOL

CrazyLea
26-09-2005, 17:25
mine..

You are alert and your life is full of love. You try to enjoy your life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom. Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate. Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.

hazey
26-09-2005, 17:59
this is mine

You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love. You have a lot of love and friendships in your life. The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected. Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change. I am the same as you born in the same month I think that is probably why. So its all change for us then

Luna
26-09-2005, 18:09
Mine -

You are alert and your life is full of love. You try to enjoy your life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom. The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected. Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
26-09-2005, 21:16
Same as luna :D

pinkles14
26-09-2005, 21:20
mine says

You are alert and your life is full of love. You like to help others and your future love life looks very good. You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experience for the good. You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

lollymay
27-09-2005, 16:24
yer most of them are alike

xsoftladybugx
27-09-2005, 16:29
mine says....

You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love. You have a lot of love and friendships in your life. You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experience for the good. You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

Charmed
04-10-2005, 19:33
Mine - You are alert and your life is full of love. You like to help others and your future love life looks very good. The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected. Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.

twinkle_eyes83
14-10-2005, 13:23
We have looked into the crystal ball and here is your fortune

You are alert and your life is full of love. You try to enjoy your life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom. You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experience for the good. You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

there is mine

Chloe O'brien
14-10-2005, 13:31
We have looked into the crystal ball and here is your fortune

This is mine

You are conservative and aggressive. You have a lot of love and friendships in your life. You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experience for the good. Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.

Flozza
14-10-2005, 18:38
Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back. You have a lot of love and friendships in your life. Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate. Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.

is what mien said hehe

Jemma
04-01-2006, 20:47
this is my one -
You are alert and your life is full of love. You like to help others and your future love life looks very good. The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected. Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change

looks like there's only about 3 or 4 that switch around lol

Chloe-Elise
04-01-2006, 21:19
This is mine-
You are conservative and aggressive. You have a lot of love and friendships in your life. You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experience for the good. Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.

Behemoth
05-01-2006, 09:38
Here's mine...

You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down. You try to enjoy your life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom. You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever. Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.

Sounds good :D

Siobhan
05-01-2006, 09:42
This is mine-

I got the same and it is nothing like me

samantha nixon
11-01-2006, 19:28
You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love. You like to help others and your future love life looks very good. Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate. Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.

Abbie
11-01-2006, 21:22
mine is :
You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love. You have a lot of love and friendships in your life. You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever. Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.

Abbie
11-01-2006, 21:24
its seems that most of the results are the same

TaintedLove
03-01-2008, 05:51
This is mine....

Your new pals at Soapboards are going to donate £50 each to all Geminis who were born on 6-6-64 and those who are twins and female.
Hooray thank you
:lol:

Perdita
08-01-2008, 07:13
You are alert and your life is full of love. You try to enjoy your life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom. The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected. Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.

They all seem to be quite similar but at least I don't seem to have anything bad in store for me. :)