PDA

View Full Version : Jake Moon to Stay

Rach33
16-04-2005, 01:13
I got this from another member Huch'net and it's on digital spy let's hope it's true :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Axed EastEnder Joel Beckett has won a surprise repreive.
Joel, who plays henchman Jake Moon, was dumped along with his on-screen brother Danny, played by Jake Marshall.

But fans launched a petition to save Alfie Moon's cousins when they were given the boot from the BBC1 soap in March by former EastEnders boss Kathleen Hutchinson.

The Sun told how the actors were fired because producers feared the soap had to many gangsters.

A show insider said last night: " Jake is staying on in the square following a reprieve from new boss Kate Harwood.

"She felt he was an enormous asset and didn't want to let him go. There are plans for Jake to be involved in some big storylines."

Source: The Sun

Well done Layne your half way there one more Moon to save if it's true YOU DID IT

Huch'net
16-04-2005, 01:22
Yeah apparently its in the TV BIZ section of today's Sun, so it won't be published on the sun site but someone must have an early copy of the paper. Buy tomorrow's Sun and you should see it! :D

Im ok with Jake staying but Danny is too over the top and needs to go!

Rach33
16-04-2005, 01:25
Great I'll buy it tomorrow thanks alot

Rach33
16-04-2005, 09:14
Just got the Sun and it is in there all we need now is the BBC to confirm it

Bad Wolf
16-04-2005, 09:22
ok, so we need to save danny!!!!!

di marco
16-04-2005, 09:23
great that jakes going to stay but danny needs to stay too! :D

Rach33
16-04-2005, 09:25
That's exactly what I was thinking they are brothers they need to stick together hope Jake Maskall is staying too

Babe14
16-04-2005, 10:00
Yipeee! We might have done it ! :clap: I have everything crossed. I hope they keep Danny too, it will be very sad for Jake otherwise. Still it would mean that the Jake/Chrissie romance can blossom away. Jake :love: is obviously the popular of the two, perhaps Danny would return later, I can't see them killing him off or anything. Maybe Joel will think about stripping now! :love: :love:

Babe14
16-04-2005, 10:01
It would make sense, with Alfie going at the end of the year and if both Jake and Danny went, who would look after Nanna Moon??

Tamzi
16-04-2005, 13:59
That is so great. Hope the BBC do confirm it though. Well done Layne

Huch'net
16-04-2005, 14:27
I don't think the BBC will confirm it but its likely to be true from the Sun. Its only the Daily Star that isn't that trustworthy! Then again they got it right about Sharon's return but was it officially announced on the website?

andromeda
16-04-2005, 14:32
I hope this is true. It'd be a waste if it wasn't

*Roxy*
16-04-2005, 14:42
i'm glad jakes staying but i want danny to stay 2

chance
16-04-2005, 17:42
i prefer danny to jake, i think they have chosen the wrong brother to stay on just because more women seem to fancy him.

i_luv_dennis
16-04-2005, 17:49
yeah im glad he is staying but what about DANNY

Layne
16-04-2005, 18:44
I got this from another member Huch'net and it's on digital spy let's hope it's true :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Axed EastEnder Joel Beckett has won a surprise repreive.
Joel, who plays henchman Jake Moon, was dumped along with his on-screen brother Danny, played by Jake Marshall.

But fans launched a petition to save Alfie Moon's cousins when they were given the boot from the BBC1 soap in March by former EastEnders boss Kathleen Hutchinson.

The Sun told how the actors were fired because producers feared the soap had to many gangsters.

A show insider said last night: " Jake is staying on in the square following a reprieve from new boss Kate Harwood.

"She felt he was an enormous asset and didn't want to let him go. There are plans for Jake to be involved in some big storylines."

Source: The Sun

Well done Layne your half way there one more Moon to save if it's true YOU DID IT

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I so hope this is true!!!!!
I'd really Love both of them to stay, they come as a pair as they both have said before, but i mean if Joel Beckett is staying that is FAB!!!!
That mean all OUR hard work has paid off and that the BBC will listen if you complain enough times!!!!!!
So well done :thumbsup:
Luv ya all
Layne
x x x

Ps, if you think i'm happy now just imagine what i'll be like if its confirmed!!!! :cheer: :bow: :thumbsup:

Rach33
16-04-2005, 18:46
I know me too god you shoukd have seen me at one o'clock this morning when I found out and I was glad to help if it means we made a difference such as this

Layne
16-04-2005, 18:50
well i'm so glad you did help, i'd like to think i've made alot more new friends in the process (hint hint, yes you know who you are Rachel!!!)
I'm going to be constantly on the EE website now just to make sure!!
If you find out it been confirmed before can you please e-mail babes,
Thanks so much!!
Luv ya2 pieces!!!
Layne
x x x

Rach33
16-04-2005, 18:54
Course I will babes I hope I've made some mates as well I've already checked the EE website a dozen times today but nothing *fingers crossed* luv ya

Layne
16-04-2005, 19:00
Do this mean we are friends????????????
Hehe!!!
I really do hope this is true!! Everything of mine is crossed, if this isn't true then i might just march down to bbc elstree or wherever kate harwood will be and i might do something i regret!!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Alisha
16-04-2005, 19:02
This is brilliant news. I really hope that the Sun has got it right. I'm not too fussed about Danny if I'm honest. Jake -however has potential and I love the chemistry between him and Chrissie :)

.:SpIcYsPy:.
16-04-2005, 19:40
This is brilliant news. I really hope that the Sun has got it right. I'm not too fussed about Danny if I'm honest. Jake -however has potential and I love the chemistry between him and Chrissie :)
I needed Jake Moon, I got Jake Moon. Layne you done it!! You are great!!Thank-you!!

west_ham_rule
16-04-2005, 20:01
danny is better he has to stay to

Lisa321
16-04-2005, 20:18
Wooooooooooooo! Well done LAYNE! :D Fab work :-) Halfway there...!
xXx

Debs
16-04-2005, 21:51
well done layne!!! excellent news!!

Rach33
16-04-2005, 23:34
Do this mean we are friends????????????
Hehe!!!
I really do hope this is true!! Everything of mine is crossed, if this isn't true then i might just march down to bbc elstree or wherever kate harwood will be and i might do something i regret!!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Course it does babes and I might join you on your trip to kate Harwood two against one is always more effective
Luv ya :cheer:

Layne
17-04-2005, 00:30
Course it does babes and I might join you on your trip to kate Harwood two against one is always more effective
Luv ya :cheer:
:cheer: Yeh!!!!Come on, you might need your coat though its a bit chilly outside!!!!
I've been thinking though, was kathleen who axed them, but she has left now so the responibilty has been left up to Kate??This true??
Luv ya
*in the mood to hurt someone i.e the people that axed jake and danny!*
Layne
xxx

BlackKat
17-04-2005, 08:46
I've been thinking though, was kathleen who axed them, but she has left now so the responibilty has been left up to Kate??This true??

I think it was John Yorke who axed them. That's what the original Mirror article about them being axed said.

Babe14
17-04-2005, 09:19
Yes it was John York who said get rid and Kate said no we will leave the door open for a return. I too keep on going to the official site, infact I have put my sleeping bag on the latest news page!! Of the two I do prefer Jake not only because I love him too bits but I think far more can be done with his character he can offer a lot more all round potential all in all he is a much stronger character. Jake on his own does work. Don't get me wrong I DO like Danny he cracks me up, I love the way he looks after both Nana Moon and Ruby, I love Jake and Danny's relationship and the way he is always trying to please Jake, inspite of the fact he always seems to mess up, most of the time, but danny on his own just doesn't work. Jake plus Danny yes definitely and I would like them both to stay, but at the end of the day if the decision is to keep Jake only that will do me.

One things for sure I think this week will be buzzing!!

Rach33
17-04-2005, 10:09
I love Danny too and I love his friendship with Ruby it's sweet and I just love his attitude and the things he says

Layne your not the only one who feels like hurting some one Yes John Yorke and Kate Harwood you know who you are

Babe14
17-04-2005, 11:32
John Yorke definitely, he is the one who is swinging his axe around, I think Kate maybe O.K and a "People's Person." JY is a great producer having produced some wonderful stuff over the years but lousy at knowing what the fans want, he don't just listen or maybe he is starting to at long last. At the end of the day your chickens come home to roost. I think JY's might just be starting to do that.

Sooz15
17-04-2005, 12:40
Hope this is true - I would like to more of Jake possibly with Chrissie.

Princess
17-04-2005, 12:56
Well done Layne!

Who knows maybe Joel will thank you in person!

Layne
17-04-2005, 13:04
Well done Layne!

Who knows maybe Joel will thank you in person!

well who knows!!!
If i did i'd be like ... um hi.... :love:
Thanks for all your support people!!!
But don't stop now!!!
Luv ya
Layne
xxx

Princess
17-04-2005, 13:12
Do you think the BBC will confirm it today or will they wait to Monday?

Layne
17-04-2005, 13:19
Do you think the BBC will confirm it today or will they wait to Monday?
well if its true they'll prob wait till monday, because sunday is like a day off kinda thing!!
I'll tell ya one thing i'll be permenantly fixed to the EE website all day!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

If it is true, it don't mean i'm stopping the petitions, they'll keep going! Until Both Moons are saved!

Princess
17-04-2005, 13:23
well if its true they'll prob wait till monday, because sunday is like a day off kinda thing!!
I'll tell ya one thing i'll be permenantly fixed to the EE website all day!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

If it is true, it don't mean i'm stopping the petitions, they'll keep going! Until Both Moons are saved!

I know I keep checking just in case! Everyone wants the Moon brothers to stay. There have been a lot of articles in magazines like Inside Soap and Heat.

Babe14
17-04-2005, 14:40
I bet all the TV Progs like GMTV, LK Today and all the day time shows who have soap critics on will be full of it too, especially Tina Baker. I'll be watching the EE site too. LOL! There will be a Jam up on that site next week.

Layne
17-04-2005, 14:46
I bet all the TV Progs like GMTV, LK Today and all the day time shows who have soap critics on will be full of it too, especially Tina Baker. I'll be watching the EE site too. LOL! There will be a Jam up on that site next week.

Well if they start talking about it next week will someone post what they say! I'll probubly miss um!!
At least now we no that we have got are point across!
Hope there isn't a jam up!! LOL
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Babe14
18-04-2005, 09:39
Well if they start talking about it next week will someone post what they say! I'll probubly miss um!!
At least now we no that we have got are point across!
Hope there isn't a jam up!! LOL
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Will do, if I can't then I'm sure someone else will. No news thus so far today.

SoapStar19
18-04-2005, 09:54
I would prefer danny 2 stay as well i like jake but prefer danny!!!! It is stupid just one brother staying you need 2 have both brothers!!!

Babe14
18-04-2005, 10:20
Yes I agree. I love them both and they do just bounce off of one another, but if it is only Jake to stay then that will do me nicely. Mind it would be nice if all the Moons stayed they are fab.

BlackKat
18-04-2005, 10:24
Still no news.

Don't suppose there's anywhere we could email and ask. I get very impatient, lol.

daisy38
18-04-2005, 10:26
What about his Bro! You can't keep one and not the other! :rolleyes: :)

Siobhan
18-04-2005, 10:38
i prefer danny to jake, i think they have chosen the wrong brother to stay on just because more women seem to fancy him.

I think more women fancied Danny untill they found out he was gay... I perfer Danny, he is funnier and cheeky and he doesn't pander to Johnny

SoapStar19
18-04-2005, 10:50
I Want Danny 2 Stay We Need To Get Him 2 Stay If One Can Stay Why Not Both!!!!

Rory18
18-04-2005, 11:11
certainly is good news

Babe14
18-04-2005, 11:19
I think more women fancied Danny untill they found out he was gay... I perfer Danny, he is funnier and cheeky and he doesn't pander to Johnny

Jake keeps Johnny sweet and on side. The reason he does this is for "self-protection" and it is better to keep on side with Johnny. Jake does and has challenged Johnny when the need arises, not too mention questions what exactly it is Johnny wants him to do. Most of the time they have an equal working reationship.

I think a lot of younger people fancy Danny and the people somewhere in between and older fancy Jake,at the end of the day it all depends what you like!! LOL Danny for me is too skinny, yes he is very sweet,has a lovely face but not my type.

andromeda
18-04-2005, 12:22
I would like Danny to stay aswell, but I;m more than happy with Jake staying.

Siobhan
18-04-2005, 12:36
I think a lot of younger people fancy Danny and the people somewhere in between and older fancy Jake,at the end of the day it all depends what you like!! LOL Danny for me is too skinny, yes he is very sweet,has a lovely face but not my type.

Neither are my type.. but if I had to choose it would be Danny... and that is nothing to do with age.. I am not that young.. :) :)

Krystal Klear
19-04-2005, 13:04
in star magazine it says that shane richie has done a petition on set and the whole cast have signed it, and it mentions due to an internet protest trying to halt the departures and such a massive fan backlash of so many complaints, they have held emergency meetings to decide whether to reconsider their unpopular plans which might have something to do with joel staying. but jake(danny) goes on to say that he's touched by everyones efforts but he's not holding out much hope as he films his exit in a few weeks and its going to be explosive! has anybody heard what might happen?

SoapStar19
19-04-2005, 13:24
i want danny to stay i dont want him to go he gets on with everybody and he was so nice by looking after nana moon when she fell!!! Please dont make him go!!!

rosiec211
19-04-2005, 13:28
Please save Danny! I love him! He's hilarious and there's so much more he can do!

Becksfanz
19-04-2005, 16:03
I am really glad that we've won the battle to keep Jake on! But shame about Danny! Wish hes staying! If ee is worrying about too many gangsters then why bring Phil and Grant back then! I will miss Danny when he leaves but hopefully he will come back!

*JSW*
19-04-2005, 16:06
Has there been any official confirmation of either of them staying?

BlackKat
19-04-2005, 16:48
Has there been any official confirmation of either of them staying?

Nothing mentioned anywhere about Danny staying.

Only the original article about Jake. There's nothing on the BBC EE site, but I'm not sure whether they put everything up there, so they may have confirmed it elsewhere. I haven't heard anything though.

BlackKat
19-04-2005, 17:30
in star magazine it says that shane richie has done a petition on set and the whole cast have signed it, and it mentions due to an internet protest trying to halt the departures and such a massive fan backlash of so many complaints, they have held emergency meetings to decide whether to reconsider their unpopular plans which might have something to do with joel staying. but jake(danny) goes on to say that he's touched by everyones efforts but he's not holding out much hope as he films his exit in a few weeks and its going to be explosive! has anybody heard what might happen?

So if all this is true, then the reason they're keeping Joel on is not "We think he's an enormous asset," but "We fear we shall be murdered in our beds by the fans, and possibly Shane Richie, if we don't." :lol:

*Roxy*
19-04-2005, 17:40
So if all this is true, then the reason they're keeping Joel on is not "We think he's an enormous asset," but "We fear we shall be murdered in our beds by the fans, and possibly Shane Richie, if we don't." :lol:

lol yeah

Chantelle
19-04-2005, 18:22
lol yeah

And you are complaining because? lol :) I want both to say, i cant see one without the other. i love them but im afraid to say, i want both or non, you cant split them up!

BlackKat
19-04-2005, 18:54
Just found this over at Digital Spy.

Eastenders' star Joel Beckett, who plays Jake Moon, will return to the soap after taking a short break.

It was reported last month, that Beckett and his on-screen brother, Jake Maskall (Danny Moon), had been sensationally axed after only three months on our screens.

More recently a story in a tabloid newspaper sparked rumours that Beckett would be given a reprieve.

"Joel Beckett will be leaving the Square briefly in July but will be back soon after," a spokeswoman for the soap told DS.

She added: "Jake Moon is set to be involved in a series of blistering storylines that will see him at the heart of the action in Walford throughout the autumn."

Beckett commented: "Yes, it's true, I'm not leaving the show. I'm already involved in some cracking storylines and am looking forward to having the opportunity to develop my character further."

An EastEnders insider also revealed: "The door is still open for Danny's return too!"

We have a confirmation!! :cheer:

Tamzi
19-04-2005, 18:58
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!A short break is much better than like gone 4ever. Finally confirmation

Alisha
19-04-2005, 19:02
That is fantastic news:cheer:

Layne
19-04-2005, 19:15
Just found this over at Digital Spy.

Eastenders' star Joel Beckett, who plays Jake Moon, will return to the soap after taking a short break.

It was reported last month, that Beckett and his on-screen brother, Jake Maskall (Danny Moon), had been sensationally axed after only three months on our screens.

More recently a story in a tabloid newspaper sparked rumours that Beckett would be given a reprieve.

"Joel Beckett will be leaving the Square briefly in July but will be back soon after," a spokeswoman for the soap told DS.

She added: "Jake Moon is set to be involved in a series of blistering storylines that will see him at the heart of the action in Walford throughout the autumn."

Beckett commented: "Yes, it's true, I'm not leaving the show. I'm already involved in some cracking storylines and am looking forward to having the opportunity to develop my character further."

An EastEnders insider also revealed: "The door is still open for Danny's return too!"

We have a confirmation!! :cheer:

Wow, this is great news, but i'm still waiting for EE to confirm!
I Adore your bannas babe!! There amazing!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Alisha
19-04-2005, 19:18
Now confirmed on the BBC site !!!

Check it out for your selves :cheer:

BlackKat
19-04-2005, 19:18
Wow, this is great news, but i'm still waiting for EE to confirm!
I Adore your bannas babe!! There amazing!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Well, Joel's confirmed it so, it must be true.

We have to keep trying for Danny though.

Thanks. I'm glad you like the banners.

Alisha
19-04-2005, 19:19
He's going on break but he's comeing back. There is official confirmation now. :thumbsup:

From the BBC Site

Jake will be back later this year
Jake Moon (Joel Beckett) will leave Walford briefly in July, but will be back soon after. He'll return to the Square in the autumn to play a central role in the season's blistering storylines.
Joel looks forward to some action
Joel Beckett comments: "I'm already involved in some cracking storylines and am looking forward to having the opportunity to develop my character further."

Tiffany
19-04-2005, 19:22
Oooooh im glad. Jake is LUSH!

Sooz15
19-04-2005, 19:25
what great news

Rach33
19-04-2005, 20:13
BRILL NEWS YAY Can't believe I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited WELL DONE LAYNE We did it babes well almost but we're half way there

angelblue
19-04-2005, 20:25
This is great news jake has a lot of potential i am so glad he is staying but its sad about danny :cheer:

Babe14
20-04-2005, 09:24
Yes!! I'm Sooo Happy! Jake/Joel will need that break by the sounds of it. Looks like summer is exit time and autumn is return time for characters. It would be lovely if Danny could stay as well, but Jake has more potential.

bronzemare13
20-04-2005, 11:47
too bad they aren't keeping Jake Maskall as well. still if they are keeping one they might keep that lovely Danny as well.
well done on lettting them know what some of us feel.

Tanya
20-04-2005, 11:50
woooo are petition worked

Tanya
20-04-2005, 11:51
Danny may still come back in the future tho, they're leaving his return open

Babe14
20-04-2005, 13:17
There's a very good chance with Jake staying

~Sooz~
20-04-2005, 13:22
I'm really pleased that he is staying - out of the two he's my favourite one, although it would be nice to see Danny stay aswell, he's growing on me lately.

Debbie Meadows
20-04-2005, 14:33

It had been reported last month that Beckett and his on-screen brother, Jake Maskall (Danny Moon), were to be sensationally axed after only three months on our screens.

(sorry if this has already been posted)

sarahwelford
20-04-2005, 14:40
Hopefully these big storylines involve chrissy and jake

BlackKat
20-04-2005, 16:50
Been thinking further on this:

The original reason given for Jake and Danny leaving was that they wanted to cut down on the gangster storylines. Now I wouldn't say that either of them were really gangsters, but I'd say Jake is definitely more involved in those storylines than Danny.

So if Jake staying won't lead to too many gangster storylines...why can't Danny stay as well? :hmm:

Any speculation or spoilers on what the leaving storyline is?

Also -- did everyone else know that Shane Richie has a link to the petition (Layne's petition) on his site? Cos I just saw it, thought it was quite cool.

Princess
20-04-2005, 16:57
Will you give me the address to Shane Ritchie's site please?

I'm really happy that Jake's staying but I feel sorry for Danny.

BlackKat
20-04-2005, 17:10
Here (http://www.shanerichie.biz/)

And this (http://www.shanerichie.biz/thefuture.html) is the page the link is on. Scroll down a bit, it's underneath the bit about the Finding Neverland DVD.

*Roxy*
20-04-2005, 17:20
Hopefully these big storylines involve chrissy and jake

yeah that would be cool

Babe14
22-04-2005, 12:28
Joel Beckeet has just done an interview on "This Morning". Joel said that he is definitely staying and that it was a change of heart by Kate Harwood. Joel also said that when Kate came inas producer she had a shake up and decided to get rid of some of the gangsters which unfortunately included Jake and Danny. He went on to say it was a funny 3 weeks after which he had a meeting with Kate who said that she didn't want Joel to go afterall, they had a chat and it was settled that he was staying. Public demand was mentioned by Phil Schofield to which Joel replied "Who knows" !Joel also "confirmed" that Danny would not be returning. Good news Jake/Joel will only be off our screens for 3 weeks after the explosive summer storyline.
The Moon family will be staying with Alfie, Nana, Jake and Kat's return. The storylines will be led away from gangster plots.

Also confirmed on this morning were rumours about shane ritchie, he is taking a years break and the door is being left open for his return. Joel was extremely professional and knew how to answer the questions professionally mainly by saying "who knows". He is even lovlier and sexier in real life and I am defo a Joel Beckett fan.

Moon's_angel
22-04-2005, 14:53
i saw it, he was so gorgeuos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE MORE MORE
Jake and Chrissie flirting yesterday and tonight!!!! MORE MORE MORE

.:Kitz:.
22-04-2005, 17:54
I agree, they were totally flirting!!!

Rach33
22-04-2005, 18:07
He's so much more gorge in real life and he's so sweet and he hinted that there was plenty more to come from Jake and Chrissie

BlackKat
22-04-2005, 18:09
He's so much more gorge in real life and he's so sweet and he hinted that there was plenty more to come from Jake and Chrissie

I missed it. :angry:

What did he say about Jake and Chrissie?

Rach33
22-04-2005, 18:14
He just hinted that the flirting would continue for a while but he wasn't sure where the scriptwriters were planning to take it and he isn't sure how they are going to split Jake and Danny up either he said it would take something special me and mate think he either disappears or goes to prison

BlackKat
22-04-2005, 18:17
He just hinted that the flirting would continue for a while but he wasn't sure where the scriptwriters were planning to take it and he isn't sure how they are going to split Jake and Danny up either he said it would take something special me and mate think he either disappears or goes to prison

I was thinking that -- the prison thing.

Maybe Danny does something that means he has to disappear to avoid getting arrested. Jake goes with him, (cos he's like that). And then Jake comes back because Danny's been arrested.

It has to be something to mean that Jake would leave with Danny (as they originally intended them both to leave) but then allow Jake to come back without Danny. :searchme:

Rach33
22-04-2005, 18:19
I know Jake loves Danny they come as a pair and now they are breaking them up boo hoo

.:Kitz:.
22-04-2005, 18:23
Thats pretty un-fair I know, but Jake NEEDS to stay!!! He NEEDS to get with Chrissie!

BlackKat
22-04-2005, 20:44
Okay, so people on Digital Spy are saying that on This Morning they mentioned two new Moons were coming -- Bobby and Alison.

Anyone else see this? What did they say?

Rach33
22-04-2005, 21:27
Apparently Alison and Bobby are Jake and Danny's parents and yes they were mentioned

BlackKat
22-04-2005, 21:36
Apparently Alison and Bobby are Jake and Danny's parents and yes they were mentioned

I know, I nicked the names for my fic, lol.

It'd be interesting if they showed up. Especially Bobby -- wasn't he supposed to be violent when Jake and Danny were growing up.

Rach33
22-04-2005, 21:38
He was not sure about the mum though but sounds like daddy was not nice and Danny bore the brunt of it

Babe14
23-04-2005, 09:56
Yes Jake and Danny's dad used to come home off his face and I guess both Jake and Danny bore the brunt of his drunkedness. Remember right at the start Jake and Alfie were in the Vic having a heart to heart and it was briefley mentioned about their dad and Alfie said to Jake "What you did for Danny..." Jake also said He loved it when Alfie used to come round. I missed the bit on this Morning about the parents (too busy drooling) but that is fantastic because we will learn alot about Danny and Jake's past. Why they ended up going from one broken home to another etc.

I liked it at the end of the interview when Phil told Joel that they were glad that he was staying. Says it all really. :))

There has been some really classic flirting from Jake and Chrissie this week, you can tell that they are totally mad about one another. Chrissie is playing hard to get.

Babe14
23-04-2005, 10:10
Jake and Chrissie on the homepage on the EE site, it's the bit where Chrissie blows the Party blower into Jake's face after telling him to change into fancy dress. Did you see Jake's reaction when he walked through the door with Johnny and Danny?

Danny: "If your jaw drops any lower I reckon could use your gob as a dustpan"
Jake: " Oh shut up..go play with your Daleiks or something"

Layne
23-04-2005, 14:15
Jake and Chrissie on the homepage on the EE site, it's the bit where Chrissie blows the Party blower into Jake's face after telling him to change into fancy dress. Did you see Jake's reaction when he walked through the door with Johnny and Danny? Danny's comment "If your jaw drops any lower I can use it as a dustpan"! LOl Jake, "Go play with your Daleiks"

That was so funny, thats why they should keep both jake and DANNY in together, they are just so funny!!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

*Roxy*
23-04-2005, 14:20
Jake and Chrissie on the homepage on the EE site, it's the bit where Chrissie blows the Party blower into Jake's face after telling him to change into fancy dress. Did you see Jake's reaction when he walked through the door with Johnny and Danny? Danny's comment "If your jaw drops any lower I can use it as a dustpan"! LOl Jake, "Go play with your Daleiks"

that was funny i started laugh and my mum was like "roxy what are you laughing at?"

Rach33
23-04-2005, 15:20
I loved that quote bless him but he still needs to work harder

Angeldelight
23-04-2005, 17:41
i love them flriting!! thank you EE for giving us a light at the end of a LONG DARK tunnel, all you need to do now is LET DANNY STAY and KILL ZOE, PAULINE and IAN

Rach33
23-04-2005, 17:49
yay I love it too after all the build up they better not ruin it and yes please kill Pauline with her pitchfork she was carrying on friday

Angeldelight
23-04-2005, 18:10
hey she could on an a rampage and kill eveyone i hate with it and bury them in the allotment

Rach33
23-04-2005, 18:13
he he I've got a lovely image in my head now Pauline going all evil on us

Tamzi
23-04-2005, 18:15
May I say Angeldelight and joel_Beckett_Lover you have very sick minds! But it would be great for Pauline to go kill everyone

Rach33
23-04-2005, 18:20
I know we do it's her bad influence on me you should hear her after a few drinks he he she's gonna kill me for saying that

Babe14
24-04-2005, 11:08
That was so funny, thats why they should keep both jake and DANNY in together, they are just so funny!!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Yes they are. The humour and winding up just flows between them. It is a real shame about Danny:(

In Scarlet

Danny: I am the Doctor
Jake: To think we're both from the same Genes

Johnny: ...."to give Chrissie some support.."
Danny: ..."Yeah...or something a bit xtra, hey Jake"
Jake: (Sarcy expression) "Oo can we go in your tardis"

Keep up the good work FLD!

Babe14
24-04-2005, 11:15
I loved that quote bless him but he still needs to work harder

He did give Chrissie a surprise birthday party (The Kiss) but then I guess he needs to let Chrissie know that he is serious about her and not just after a quick bunk up!!