PDA

View Full Version : Mitchells

samw85
25-09-2005, 16:27
Hi does anybody know what happens when grant and phil return? do they get the vic back and does grant bring courtney with him? Are they back permenantly or just for a while to try and get sam released?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
25-09-2005, 16:35
There are plenty of threads on this.. try searching it..

They are back soon.. :)

littlemo
25-09-2005, 18:24
Hi does anybody know what happens when grant and phil return? do they get the vic back and does grant bring courtney with him? Are they back permenantly or just for a while to try and get sam released?

I've read that Grant gets the Vic back for Peggy. Phil and Grant arrive back in October (so i've heard). It's not a permanent arrangement, at least not for Grant. Grant is back for about 3 weeks and Phil is back for a few months before he goes off to do Panto. But Phil will return permanently after panto and Grant is rumoured to return next year for a longer period. I'm not sure about Courteney.

alkalinetrio
27-09-2005, 01:29
i really cant wait for this to happen

dddMac1
27-09-2005, 16:08
it's going to be weird seeing Grant back after 5 years

Bryan
27-09-2005, 21:12
will people stop posting about the mitchells! there are various threads about them and the upcoming spoilers if you look around!

it clutters up the site to have too many duplicate threads! look before posting in future!

closing... :)