PDA

View Full Version : Boiler Suits/Overalls!

xCharliex
24-09-2005, 23:15
Right this is gonna sound such a weird question. Anyway, i need to get some overalls/boiler suit for my college course, im doing Animal Mangement, and found out ill need this for when i have to clean out the animals! How nice, lol.
Anyways, me being me, i dont want some plain jane colour! Ive looked all over the net and keep finding mens overalls/boiler suits only, no womens!
I really want either a khaki colour or...wait for it.....pink lol. Mum said i should just get white and dye it, but i dunno.
Also need some steel toe cap wellies, im gutted cos i really wanted to wear my nice pink hunter wellies! love baby pink ya see hehe, but the money went towards Breast Cancer!
So yep, if anyone can help would be great! Otherwise you can all have a laugh at this post as to what i need to wear to my course every Tuesday lol

Jade
24-09-2005, 23:27
https://www.alexandra-shop.co.uk/default.asp

http://www.arco.co.uk/cgi-bin/arcobvp.dll/Arco/controller

The girls a work sew waists into overalls at the sides to make them look feminin (they dont make female overalls)

CrazyLea
24-09-2005, 23:45
thats rather sexist really! maybe you should start a company up making them :P you could make alot of money :p hehe

hazey
25-09-2005, 01:15
I found this site that do boiler suits for women and the do all sizes for women and in shocking pink. thought you might want to have a look
www.tooledup.com hope it helps don't know how to go a direct link sorry. But if you check the listing on the side it shows work wear then you will find female boiler suits in there.

Tori
25-09-2005, 15:23
i don't know if you can get them from there but yorkshire publishing do them!

xCharliex
25-09-2005, 18:54
Thanks peeps!

Hazey found them, cant seem to find the shocking pink colour though! The piccy looks a pinky colour but its actually red! Still searching through them all! Thanks for the help guys

hazey
25-09-2005, 18:58
Thanks peeps!

Hazey found them, cant seem to find the shocking pink colour though! The piccy looks a pinky colour but its actually red! Still searching through them all! Thanks for the help guys oh sorry it was late when I checked it out, It looked pink last night,hope you find what you want.

Jade
25-09-2005, 19:00
Thanks for the site Hazey as the overalls that our engineers wear are red, so the girls will be able to get some nicer ones!

hazey
25-09-2005, 19:03
Thanks for the site Hazey as the overalls that our engineers wear are red, so the girls will be able to get some nicer ones! glad I could help some one. :)

xCharliex
25-09-2005, 19:10
oh sorry it was late when I checked it out, It looked pink last night,hope you find what you want.

Thats alright, they do look shocking pink anyways! i may consider getting one seeing as they are the only female ones around, so thanks a bunch for the link :)

xCharliex
25-09-2005, 19:12
By the way what do you think 'coveralls' means?

Jade
25-09-2005, 19:14
does it mean the ones with no arms? or the seperats of trousers and top?

xCharliex
25-09-2005, 19:16
Dunno this is what it says

"Dickies Ladies Zip Front & Studded Redhawk Boiler Suit / Coverall Navy/Red Size 10"

Jade
25-09-2005, 19:17
No idea then!!!

xCharliex
25-09-2005, 19:18
Lol okies ta anyway