PDA

View Full Version : Britney doesn't want any more children!!

Jojo
24-09-2005, 16:08
Poor Britney Spears. Not only has she had a severe case of the baby blues since giving birth to Sean Preston, she’s now said that the level of pain she had to go through in childbirth was too much, and she doesn’t want any more children.

A pal of Britney’s told the Daily Star there is no way she will allow herself to go through that emotional and physical pain again. The A-lister is also reportedly devastated by her 51lb weight gain and the huge scar left on her famous belly by the Caesarean section. She is reported to have burst into tears when she looked at herself in the mirror. “Pregnancy has ruined her sexy body,” said a friend. “She doubts she’ll ever be able to look as good as she used to.”

Britney, who needed hospital treatment throughout her pregnancy for stomach pains and uterus complications, has allegedly told husband Kevin Federline that if he wants to have more children, they will have to adopt. And this despite the fact that Kev held her hand throughout the entire operation and “was very affectionate toward her,” according to a source. Lucky Britney.

“Kev’s gutted because he’s desperate to father a bunch of kids with her,” said the source. “He’s told her she’s only saying that because she’s daunted by motherhood. He’s convinced that once she has bonded better with her son, she’ll get broody for more kids of her own. He even told her that women make too much fuss about it.”

Sources: Daily Star and Wanadoo

Jade
24-09-2005, 16:15
It goes to show no matter how much money you have or how famouse you are, you can are still affected by the same thingsas everyone else.

Devestated by a 5llb wait gain - get real brittney

.:SpIcYsPy:.
24-09-2005, 16:15
What can I say!..

Jade
24-09-2005, 16:17

“ He even told her that women make too much fuss about it.”

Sources: Daily Star and Wanadoo

only a man....

.:SpIcYsPy:.
24-09-2005, 16:20
only a man....
I was thinking that too when he said that..

xCharliex
24-09-2005, 17:36
Guess its a good job sh didnt go through a natural birth then, lol. I assume thats more pain than a Caesarean

Dr. Tangliss
24-09-2005, 19:09
What a sad individual! She did not go through natural child birth, in fact she opted for an elective caesarean! So, how dare she go on about the fact that child birth is 'So Painful'.

crazygirl
24-09-2005, 20:38
kevin has 3 kids now anyway so isnt that enough for anyone

Debs
24-09-2005, 21:35
Poor Britney Spears. Not only has she had a severe case of the baby blues since giving birth to Sean Preston, she’s now said that the level of pain she had to go through in childbirth was too much, and she doesn’t want any more children.

:eek: whatever Britney

she didnt even attempt to go through with a natural birth! Pain???? You are numb you dont feel a thing what pain is she going on about???

xCharliex
24-09-2005, 22:30
Maybe she had to have a C section though

Jojo
24-09-2005, 22:47
Maybe she had to have a C section thoughApparently it was elective so she didn't have to have it through medical reasons. It has a longer recovery time, but to say that it was a painful birth is a bit much really...

Debs
24-09-2005, 23:17
Maybe she had to have a C section though

she said she wanted to have c sec coz her mum had told her what pain natural birth was.

Chloe O'brien
24-09-2005, 23:58
What pain of childbirth is she talking about she was given the epidural as soon as she arrived at the hospital and it only took 15 minutes to take effect so she would have suffered any pains.
I had a C section 7 years ago when I had my daughter, without boring you all with the details I was in labour for 28 hours with only two paracetamals as I developed an infection in the hospital and I had a tempature. After the 28 hours without any pain relief i was given the epidural and it was another 7 hours before they decided to given me an emengency "C Section"
As for not having the body she had before welcome to reality. She will be able to afford all the surgery and personal trainers so she gets her figure back.

hazey
25-09-2005, 00:13
What pain? oh what a little starlet she has turned into. I had no pain releif a natural birth, yes it was quiet painful, but you forget the pain once you have the baby in your arms. Thank goodness our great great great granparents didn't think like her, as the world would have come to a end, they gave birth naturally, and in other countries women give birth in the fields, and then go straight back to work, no chance of pain relief etc and modern C sections for them.

xsoftladybugx
25-09-2005, 10:12
I bet she will have another baby, she might say she does'nt want another but if she falls preggers i dont think she will get rid of it..

Gabby
25-09-2005, 11:28
Yeh i have a feeling she will have another one.. after she bonds with baby sean, she will probably want another one.. and she will realise it is worth that scar.

Debs
25-09-2005, 15:03
plus the scar soon fades i dont even notice mine now, and plus im proud of it,i CALL IT MY CONNOR SCAR i was dissapointed i had to have a c sec as i spent hours trying to push him naturally, i annot wait to experience real child birth and all that pain.

Nearly 4 years it been since i had con and my body is nowhere near what it was before connor im happy, my hubbie and son love me im a cuddly mummy much better than skin and bones!!