PDA

View Full Version : Whats your Skin Type?

Debs
24-09-2005, 00:44
http://www.handbag.com/beauty/promotions/dovequiz/

Have a look here to find out your skin type and what is best for it

xsoftladybugx
24-09-2005, 11:41
I got sensitive skin results in the test, but hey i knew that anyway :P

lollymay
24-09-2005, 12:14
i have the same skin type as cameron diaz according to that but i dont at all

SarahWakefield
24-09-2005, 12:39
Me too (skin like cameron diaz i mean) urgh i dont think so

xCharliex
24-09-2005, 12:49
Well it wont let me click next after to find out lol

.:SpIcYsPy:.
24-09-2005, 13:51
Im Cameron Diaz type skin too :)

Dr. Tangliss
24-09-2005, 16:57
Thanks for that, Debs :)

hazey
24-09-2005, 17:05
Thanks for posting it has confirmed that I have sensitive skin, I use Dove anyway and simple soap.

Angeltigger
24-09-2005, 19:01
This is what my one said:

Your skin is prone to oiliness and you might suffer from spots on your chest and back. You might be surprised to hear that oily skin can still be dehydrated, especially if you use a harsh soap, so remember to choose a lightweight, hydrating body lotion like Dove Silkening Body Lotion and concentrate on your arms and legs. It even has a sexy but delicate shimmer. You share you skin type with Cameron Diaz

Which is a load of lie as I never get spots on my chest or back

But it never gave me the right answers.. because sometimes the answers that I need were not there.. the third question I was none of them- I think that the answer is that we share our skin type with Cameron Diaz

Tori
24-09-2005, 21:02
this is what it said for me:

Your body skin is sensitive and will be prone to redness, rashes and sensitivity to some perfumes and harsh soaps. You need to strengthen your barrier by using a daily body lotion, specifically formulated for sensitive skin, which has been dermatologically tested and approved. Choose a formula you feel comfy with, a richer lotion in winter of when you're on holiday and lighter lotion for every day. You can choose any of the Dove 24h Nutri-Serum Body Care range products as they are all dermatologically tested. You share you skin type with Nicole Kidman

Emma-Lou
02-10-2005, 14:15
Well it wont let me click next after to find out lol
the same thing is happening to me

annaz
29-01-2006, 10:34
Urg, the page is taking forever to load

In need of hydration
Your skin is prone to oiliness and you might suffer from spots on your chest and back. You might be surprised to hear that oily skin can still be dehydrated, especially if you use a harsh soap, so remember to choose a lightweight, hydrating body lotion like Dove Silkening Body Lotion and concentrate on your arms and legs. It even has a sexy but delicate shimmer. You share you skin type with Cameron Diaz

Umm okay... :hmm: