PDA

View Full Version : groundhog day

chance
15-04-2005, 21:24
its been like groundhog day in the square for the last two weeks! im sure i have watched the same episode over and over again.johnny shouting at ruby and tina,ruby and stace moaning about johnny.tina moaning to pat.garry,minty and mo(men behaving badly gone very badly) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz same old thing,cant wait until monday for phil just a shame it wont last then we will be back to boring tina and co....

Rach33
15-04-2005, 21:42
I'm starting to feel the same I feel like we're going around in circles Tina and Johnny breaking up making up and oh breaking up again yippee

Layne
15-04-2005, 21:52
i know!!!!!I hope the storylines will get a bit more interesting!!!

Rach33
15-04-2005, 21:54
Maybe they will next week with Phil's arrival not a Mitchell fan but at least it's different

callummc
16-04-2005, 01:06
I agree im no fan of the mitchells but EE is now sending me to sleep,i never thought the day would come when i was actually looking forward to seeing phills return,well im not really just looking forward to a bit of action i think.

Rach33
16-04-2005, 01:28
Snap I never thought I'd see the day either what we need is a nice bit of picking on Ian Beale awwwwwww bliss

west_ham_rule
16-04-2005, 10:41
phils return sounds explosive from wat i here should improve it alot

di marco
16-04-2005, 10:52
hopefully we wont be disappointed

chance
16-04-2005, 12:50
yeah but the thing is that he's only in it for two days then we go back to the boring stuff again

Behemoth
17-04-2005, 20:05
I couldn't agree more! If you catch one episode in the week, you don;t need to watch the others. It is just so boring. Let's see some action!

andromeda
18-04-2005, 12:24
It may not be action packed, but I've enjoyed the last couple of weeks. It's been good character building stuff.

I've really enjoyed the comedy element of Garry/Minty & Mo.

*Roxy*
18-04-2005, 17:27
i know!!!!!I hope the storylines will get a bit more interesting!!!

yeah i agree

Debs
18-04-2005, 17:36
i have found the minty and mo thing good!!

what day is phil back???

BlackKat
18-04-2005, 17:47
i have found the minty and mo thing good!!

what day is phil back???

I think he comes back at the end of today's episode, and then tomorrow is when everything kicks off.

Alisha
18-04-2005, 17:56
I'm finding Ruby's interaction with Johnny and Stacey great viewing. However I'm not warming to Tina and her and Johnny’s scenes are a turn of for me. Martin/Sonia/Chloe is developing at the right pace. It was also nice to see some humour from Mo/Minty/Garry last week.

Overall though, ee is showing some improvement. I think if it were action most of the time, it would resemble a Hollywood action film. I like to see characters grow and more family oriented storylines and mostly ones which are realistic to their development. With characters like Kat, Sharon, Dennis, Phil and Peggy on the comeback I feel it could get really interesting. However as much as characters/actors are important to the show the writing is equally, if more significant to maintain it’s success.