PDA

View Full Version : EE Dennis's exit spoiler

Luna
23-09-2005, 09:39
Found this on DS

It is rumoured Dennis's exit from EE will see him go to jail for withholding evidence to do with the whole Den setting up phil. I guess the big twist coming happens by mistake with Dennis somehow.

The source of this is a magazine called wick today! on page 3 and 4.

littlemo
23-09-2005, 15:18
I'm not sure if I believe this, all the papers I've read have said that he's going to America. I can't think that he would get long in prison for withholding evidence anyway, he wasn't really involved, it was Den who did all the planning and scheming, Dennis just went along with it. Perhaps Phil sets Dennis up somehow, but it's not exactly a way of writing Dennis out. If this is going to happen it seems like the writers are biding their time to see whether Nigel will decide to return.

Maybe Nigel has hinted he may like to return in the near future so the writers thought they'd give him a dramatic storyline to come back with.

Bryan
23-09-2005, 20:14
Found this on DS

It is rumoured Dennis's exit from EE will see him go to jail for withholding evidence to do with the whole Den setting up phil. I guess the big twist coming happens by mistake with Dennis somehow.

well he is going to tell the plice and courts about the whole buisness to help phil get out and how good would be that if it turned out to be a mistake that hed regret for ever...it would make the mitchell vs watts feud even worse!!!

Flozza
23-09-2005, 20:51
hmmmmmm i donno , it would be wierd, he could keep chrissie/sam company hehe

littlemo
23-09-2005, 22:21
hmmmmmm i donno , it would be wierd, he could keep chrissie/sam company hehe

Unfortunately though men and women are kept seperately from each other, so he'll be all on his own. He'd probably rather it anyway.

Rach33
23-09-2005, 23:07
There is no proof Den was behind the robbery unless Kate comes back after all only a few people know

Den - Dead
Phil- set up
Sharon- dad and husband has loyalties
Lisa- got Louise back won't care
Kate- depends if she comes back

littlemo
23-09-2005, 23:42
There is no proof Den was behind the robbery unless Kate comes back after all only a few people know

Den - Dead
Phil- set up

Yes but if this spoiler is true about Dennis telling Billy all of what happened, he could easily grass him up.

Rach33
23-09-2005, 23:56
why would he tell Billy Dennis aint the sharpest tool in the box but he wouldn't tell a Mitchell he can't stand Billy anyway

Bryan
24-09-2005, 10:27

Den - Dead
Phil- set up

your foeggtting a crucial member...den's security guard friend... dennis could easily find him and get him to come clean aswell

Kim
24-09-2005, 13:07
Found this on DS

As it is also rumored that Dennis tells the police the truth about the robbery to get Phil freed, I think this is true.

littlemo
24-09-2005, 14:41
why would he tell Billy Dennis aint the sharpest tool in the box but he wouldn't tell a Mitchell he can't stand Billy anyway

Well this is what is rumoured to happen. Maybe Dennis is continuing with his whole putting the past to rest thing and he feels guilty about Sam and Phil, it's possible. After all he hasn't been doing much of late to get justice served.

kckinsmcg
11-10-2005, 18:27

Den - Dead
Phil- set up

We all seem to be forgetting Marcus Christie...I think there has to be something in the papers that he got back from Den. Den must have blackmailed him in some way to turn against the Mitchells and perhaps there was some information that will lead to Phil's release. Why this late in the game is there no information, I have no idea. After all he and Grant are to appear on-screen in the square in what...6 weeks or so? How is he going to be released so quickly unless someone comes forward and i still don't see it being Dennis after all the Dalton business between him and Phil. Plus as soon as Peggy returned she began asking about Marcus Christie and I don't think after finding out what happened she would just forget about him. Perhaps Grant tracks him down or he goes to Grant himself with some information meant to free Phil. Just my opinion.

pops110874
11-10-2005, 20:27
We all seem to be forgetting Marcus Christie...I think there has to be something in the papers that he got back from Den. Den must have blackmailed him in some way to turn against the Mitchells and perhaps there was some information that will lead to Phil's release. Why this late in the game is there no information, I have no idea. After all he and Grant are to appear on-screen in the square in what...6 weeks or so? How is he going to be released so quickly unless someone comes forward and i still don't see it being Dennis after all the Dalton business between him and Phil. Plus as soon as Peggy returned she began asking about Marcus Christie and I don't think after finding out what happened she would just forget about him. Perhaps Grant tracks him down or he goes to Grant himself with some information meant to free Phil. Just my opinion.

even sooner than that - grant is back on the 23rd of oct (two weeks!!)

how will they get phil out of prison in time??

crazygirl
11-10-2005, 22:07
phil shoots him