PDA

View Full Version : Lost channel 4 Episode Discussion

Jade
22-09-2005, 00:08
Discuss the channel 4 eposide here

horseygal90
22-09-2005, 20:00
Ahh... My favourite episode! Sawyer is so cool, Sayid is now in my bad books though. And Jack, but he's always been there.

dEsPeRaDo
06-10-2005, 21:37
i watched it last night for the first time (episode 10) it was amazing, i love the flashbacks in between and i wanna know what happens to claire and charlie xxx

babyblue
24-11-2005, 10:31
claire and charlie are so adorable together, I hope they get together. The episode last night with Jin was good, i hope he and his wife come to an understanding soon, he saved that guy and she thinks badly of him

Abbie
11-01-2006, 17:38
yay only 4 hours and 22 mins till the finale

Siobhan
11-01-2006, 17:40
yay only 4 hours and 22 mins till the finale

and so worth watch abblette... i was glued.. we get season 2 in ireland soon

Angeltigger
11-01-2006, 17:41
yeah but it also sad! i missed half of it!

Abbie
11-01-2006, 17:48
and so worth watch abblette... i was glued.. we get season 2 in ireland soonwow so cool you will have to ppst on these baords and twll us more of what you thought of them

Angeltigger
11-01-2006, 20:32
will lost be on sunday like it always is. a repert

Abbie
11-01-2006, 21:05
will lost be on sunday like it always is. a repertmost likely yes

brenda1971
12-01-2006, 09:27
I was very disappointed with the end of lost there are a lot of questions unanswered.And you still dont know whats in the hatch.

Behemoth
12-01-2006, 09:40
I loved the Finale!! It wasn't the best episode but it really was great!

brenda1971
12-01-2006, 09:57
I just felt that it did not give you any answers

Siobhan
12-01-2006, 10:01
I just felt that it did not give you any answers

apparently we get more answers in second series.. it made me want to watch the next one more cause I want the answers

brenda1971
12-01-2006, 10:18
But they could have given us a taste of what was to come.We have to wait until spring now :(

Siobhan
12-01-2006, 10:52
But they could have given us a taste of what was to come.We have to wait until spring now :(

i know.. but I get it before england :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Meh
12-01-2006, 13:10
So far I'm on episode 10 in series 2 and it just keeps getting better.

I don't know how you guys can wait till spring to see season 2.

Jade
12-01-2006, 13:27
So far I'm on episode 10 in series 2 and it just keeps getting better.

I don't know how you guys can wait till spring to see season 2.

Alright, dont rub it in!

Meh
12-01-2006, 14:24
Alright, dont rub it in!
And I just watched episode 2x10

It's like a fine wine - gets better and better

brenda1971
12-01-2006, 14:43
How do you get series 2 now when it is not out here until spring

dddMac1
12-01-2006, 15:51
can't wait to Series 2

scizophonic
12-01-2006, 15:55
I read on another forum that the second season will begin on C4 in march!!! If it was true then i really want march to come around, i am dying to see the second season!!!!!

pops110874
12-01-2006, 18:59
i cant wait for season two either, i just hope its not as slow as the first series has been.

Abbie
12-01-2006, 21:36
I read on another forum that the second season will begin on C4 in march!!! If it was true then i really want march to come around, i am dying to see the second season!!!!!yer that is true i think as it did shoe an advert for it sayin it would come bcak in spring!!!

Abbie
12-01-2006, 21:38
i cant wait for season two either, i just hope its not as slow as the first series has been.i dont think so i think that series one was just an introduction to lost if you know what i mean

Siobhan
03-05-2006, 14:57
So now that lost kicked off last night in the UK. for those of you who were good enough not to download the series.. What did you think?

*_*Smile*_*
03-05-2006, 17:13
thought it was amazing!

thought they took a while to get to the point of the second one a lot of it seemed to repeat the first one! i worked out the 'brother' guy was the one in the hatch though! just want to know how he got there ow though! though Jack looked really funny in the flashbacks loll! loved the shark bit that was really funny!

wish Jack and Kate would finally admit their feelings! what does anyone else think?

generally really good though!

Abbie
03-05-2006, 18:54
wow i thought it was the best even though i had seen it it was like i was seeing it for the first time ever again

Abbie
12-06-2006, 19:06
Im guessing no body ever tlaks on here anymore which is a shame cos i really like discussing them.

Siobhan
13-06-2006, 09:37
Im guessing no body ever tlaks on here anymore which is a shame cos i really like discussing them.

I am way ahead of the UK in lost.. saw number 18 last night and all I can say is WOW!!!

diamond1
13-06-2006, 14:25
ive seen all of series 2 i would love to talk about it but im scared ill say something which may ruin it for others i dont watch the c4 or e4 programs so im not sure where the UK is at the moment but to anyone who really likes lost just buy the episodes straight from ebay its so much quicker to do it like that

Abbie
13-06-2006, 16:26
awww i see is there anywhere we can create a thread to discuss like each episode?

Siobhan
13-06-2006, 16:31
awww i see is there anywhere we can create a thread to discuss like each episode?

we can chat here... I don't mind talking about it.. is there anything you wanted to say?

Abbie
13-06-2006, 21:33
we can chat here... I don't mind talking about it.. is there anything you wanted to say? awww lol i dont really know what to say now i mean just like well er you know like how we have the general dissusions for the soaps

diamond1
14-06-2006, 13:59
well what did everyone think of the other 48 days episode i thought it was insightful to what happens but a little bit rushed as it was all crammed into one episode its a bit weird that mr echo didnt talk for 40 days I think they should of based the entire series 2 on the other 48 days and gave us a few more characters and let us wait till series 3 to see what happened to jack and his survivors

Abbie
14-06-2006, 19:09
Yer i agree that epsiode did seem a bit rushed but it was amazing that we get to find out what happened to them i also loved the fact that on that radio we heard boone i thought that was really clever and well you know it was like something that made them part of that other group apart form the fact that they were on the same plain.

diamond1
14-06-2006, 21:25
i forgot about him on that walkie talkie....what do you think of ann lucia now then?

Abbie
16-06-2006, 17:01
i forgot about him on that walkie talkie....what do you think of ann lucia now then? HATE her! she is just argh i cant even describe it i mean i have heard what happens and stuff but i really hate her

babyblue
16-06-2006, 20:32
I didn't like ana lucia till I saw that recent ep and I kind of understand why she's like that. Not overly fond of her no, just don't despise her like I used to.

Abbie
16-06-2006, 21:43
I didn't like ana lucia till I saw that recent ep and I kind of understand why she's like that. Not overly fond of her no, just don't despise her like I used to. yer i understand why she is like that and hasnt learnt from her mistakes but she did take it too far and i still really dont like her

diamond1
17-06-2006, 18:00
I dislike her too...its like cheer up for crying out loud I mean just because your stuck on a island surrounded by monsters and people who are psychos and want to steal babys and kill everyone else does not mean you need a face that looks like its just chewed a wasp.

and as for killing shannon :clap:

but i do not forgive you for trying to be a latin pauline fowler

Abbie
21-06-2006, 19:19
but i do not forgive you for trying to be a latin pauline fowler lol well now that you put it that way.

I loved the What Kate did episode it was soooo good and the kiss was perfect!!!

Em
21-06-2006, 20:51
I dislike her too...its like cheer up for crying out loud I mean just because your stuck on a island surrounded by monsters and people who are psychos and want to steal babys and kill everyone else does not mean you need a face that looks like its just chewed a wasp.

and as for killing shannon :clap:

but i do not forgive you for trying to be a latin pauline fowler

NOooo! I liked Shannon!!:crying:

diamond1
22-06-2006, 22:45
NOooo! I liked Shannon!!:crying: hmm no i stiil cant like her too annoying for me too

Siobhan
23-06-2006, 09:49
hmm no i stiil cant like her too annoying for me too

I never liked her either.. she expect Boone to do everything for her and she was just a spoilt brat.. I am not glad she died as Sayid was getting throught to her and I like Sayid...

diamond1
23-06-2006, 14:22
exactly my point......spoilt,self-absorbed,beautiful,lazy and arrogant ok shes too much like me for her own good

Abbie
24-06-2006, 11:22
awww well i Liked shannon i mean the cast had a variety of characters and i think it was good to have a person like that.

diamond1
30-06-2006, 21:38
For anyone LOST (laugh track inserted here) series1 and 2 so far is now on TELEPORT REPLAY for like £2 an epi so anyone LOST (:lol: ok ok ill stop)can watch it on there.....with telewest of course

Abbie
01-07-2006, 15:08
Oh my gosh how good was last tuesdays episode. I loved how i started to think that EKo had been on the island before which i knew wasnt possible. I really like his past, well not really cos of what he has done but i mean in the way that i was just so shocked at him!!!

diamond1
02-07-2006, 19:32
mr ecko is a great character theres many diffrent sides to him...he is a religeous person that episode is one of the best episodes of series 2 because you dont know what to think of ecko after it

Abbie
02-07-2006, 19:42
mr ecko is a great character theres many diffrent sides to him...he is a religeous person that episode is one of the best episodes of series 2 because you dont know what to think of ecko after it lol i know what you mean i am really confused about what to think of Eko

babyblue
04-07-2006, 16:52
I love him, he is effing awesome and that episode was great :) He's deep dark and mysterious. I think there might still be a bit of bad in him though that might come out later somehow.

CrazyLea
04-07-2006, 17:03
Can I just ask, what episode was shown last on channel 4... i think i saw the repeat on e4 but i just want to check before i comment on it lol..

Abbie
04-07-2006, 21:39
I love him, he is effing awesome and that episode was great :) He's deep dark and mysterious. I think there might still be a bit of bad in him though that might come out later somehow. well of course i think hes great but you know it was just a shock after seeing his past.

babyblue
05-07-2006, 12:00
well of course i think hes great but you know it was just a shock after seeing his past.

it was a shock because although he seemed dark he also seemed like a proper caring good guy. Like the way he was looking after sawyer for one. seeing him as a murderous villian was like woah, I didn't expect him to be that bad.

Abbie
05-07-2006, 18:02
it was a shock because although he seemed dark he also seemed like a proper caring good guy. Like the way he was looking after sawyer for one. seeing him as a murderous villian was like woah, I didn't expect him to be that bad. I know it was like oh my god that cant be his past, after he way he had seen him on the island, however there was someting odd about him and that has kinda explained it.

babyblue
05-07-2006, 21:45
it does explain perfectly the struggle he seems to have between good and bad. They picked the most perfect actor to portray him, that guy is awesome.

Abbie
06-07-2006, 16:17
it does explain perfectly the struggle he seems to have between good and bad. They picked the most perfect actor to portray him, that guy is awesome. yer it does explain his struggle and i couldnt agree more that the actor is amzing.
Did anyone watch Richard and JUdy cos the actor who plays Eko was on it and Richard brought up the point that some viewers recorded the episode and forze the monstor bits in ceratin places and they could see imgaes of Ekos past in it and they showed you thoae images in the black smoke monstor thingy, it was so cool!

babyblue
08-07-2006, 11:14
ooh I saw it :) Sorry but hurley, eko and jin on a couch together was awesome, add sawyer and I would have been in heaven :P But yeah I saw those little clips of his life in the smoke, it's amazing how much detail they go into, even if it can't be seen in the normal eps.

Abbie
08-07-2006, 20:24
ooh I saw it :) Sorry but hurley, eko and jin on a couch together was awesome, add sawyer and I would have been in heaven :P But yeah I saw those little clips of his life in the smoke, it's amazing how much detail they go into, even if it can't be seen in the normal eps. I know i was like dam i wish i recorded it now

Abbie
16-07-2006, 20:39
ok well after last weeks episode all i can say is how sorry i feel for charlie but more importantly how much i HATE locke.

CrazyLea
17-07-2006, 01:03
I want to discuss lost, but i'm confused haha :p What episode you on... sawyers back story? Or the one where Locke punched Charlie?

Abbie
17-07-2006, 17:33
I want to discuss lost, but i'm confused haha :p What episode you on... sawyers back story? Or the one where Locke punched Charlie? awww lol yay i have someone to talk to!!! well i have seen the sawyers back story but that was on e4 so we would have to discuss that in the e4 discussion, so in here the latest one would charlies episdoe if that makes sense.

CrazyLea
18-07-2006, 08:56
Ooo right ok!! Thanks :D
Ok well that episode was really good, I think Charlie was going a bit mad lol! But his intentions I feel, were for the better. And well I don't hate Locke, he did punch Charlie pretty hard though :eek: But he was only looking out for Claire.

Abbie
18-07-2006, 16:02
Ooo right ok!! Thanks :D
Ok well that episode was really good, I think Charlie was going a bit mad lol! But his intentions I feel, were for the better. And well I don't hate Locke, he did punch Charlie pretty hard though :eek: But he was only looking out for Claire. I know i mean i can understand what and why he had to do what he thought he had to do, and as for locke i thought he would of been more understanding.

CrazyLea
18-07-2006, 17:01
Yeah i thought maybe he would have been too, but maybe because there was a baby involved it was different.. no one understood why Charlie was doing what he was doing, so it probably did seem a bit dodgy to them like.

Abbie
18-07-2006, 21:18
I know but it was just that Locke had helped charlie before and he still could of been more understanding.

CrazyLea
18-07-2006, 21:58
Yeah true.. But maybe because he had helped him before, he thought this was it... he got annoyed.. especially as he tried to help him with his drug addiction, and then found out that he had all them statues still.

Abbie
19-07-2006, 12:35
Yer i know but i mean when charlie was having the dreams he muct of done something was wrong?

babyblue
23-07-2006, 11:50
I think there is more to lockes punch than just looking out for claire and the baby and more to him generally. There is something creepy about him I really do think that he is up to something.

Though I am shocked at what charlie did in the latest episode. Sawyer is once clever dude.

Abbie
23-07-2006, 14:24
I think there is more to lockes punch than just looking out for claire and the baby and more to him generally. There is something creepy about him I really do think that he is up to something.
good point i mean i have never like him and i am always thinking that he is really creepy

babyblue
23-07-2006, 14:51
there was something about the way he looked at charlie when he did it and it sort of felt like he was setting charlie up somehow. I mean he's the one going on about how the island tells them stuff and about dreams but he dismisses charlie's, it seems strange.

Abbie
23-07-2006, 14:58
I know it really was werid and i still feel that locke was completely out of order

babyblue
23-07-2006, 15:04
I think he was out of order too. He shouldn't have dimissed charlie like he did. He does seem to go after his own things at the expense of others so I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out he was planning something.

Abbie
23-07-2006, 17:27
He does seem to go after his own things at the expense of others so I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out he was planning something. I know i wouldnt be surprised either i just really cant stand Locke, he is so werid.

Abbie
28-08-2006, 16:23
Well since ive been away ive missed 4 episodes!!!! i cant believe it, i mean i knew what was going to happen but its not the same as seeing it happen,
Anyway well, episdoe 18 was very interesting i think it may of made people doubt what was real or not, ewhat does everyone else think?

Siobhan
28-08-2006, 16:30
Well since ive been away ive missed 4 episodes!!!! i cant believe it, i mean i knew what was going to happen but its not the same as seeing it happen,
Anyway well, episdoe 18 was very interesting i think it may of made people doubt what was real or not, ewhat does everyone else think?

That was a fantastic episode, it really made me think if it was all real or not.. Is it in hurley's head or it is real???

Abbie
28-08-2006, 16:35
lol i know, but i stood strong, cos i strongly believe that well the whole lost thing is real, well not really but you know what im trying to say. I really dont think the writers of last would just make it a dream or soemthing boring like that.

Siobhan
28-08-2006, 16:37
lol i know, but i stood strong, cos i strongly believe that well the whole lost thing is real, well not really but you know what im trying to say. I really dont think the writers of last would just make it a dream or soemthing boring like that.

I really hope not. what a waste of a good program that would be..

Abbie
28-08-2006, 16:43
I really hope not. what a waste of a good program that would be.. I know but i doubt that, i read today on lost fan site that they planned on running it for for or 5 years tops, they ending it, with a film, now they wouldnt go to all that trouble for just a dream, or someones figment of their imagination?

Luna
27-09-2006, 12:43
ok so what did everyone think of this am i the only one who was throwing stuff at the tv when it just finished like that!!!!!

What was that look all about???

Does michael come back??

Where did locke and mr oke go to???

aaarrrrrgggghhhh i cant wait til the nextr season i need to know now!!!!!!!!!

Siobhan
27-09-2006, 12:52
ok so what did everyone think of this am i the only one who was throwing stuff at the tv when it just finished like that!!!!!

What was that look all about???

Does michael come back??

Where did locke and mr oke go to???

aaarrrrrgggghhhh i cant wait til the nextr season i need to know now!!!!!!!!!

No I am with you on this one.. so many unanswered question, can't wait for the new season which Ireland should get in the new year... yar hah!!

Luna
27-09-2006, 13:06
ok im moving to ireland just for they first few episodes!!!

in fact does anyone know what channel they show it on in america??? and if they are ahead of us?

Siobhan
27-09-2006, 13:08
ok im moving to ireland just for they first few episodes!!!

in fact does anyone know what channel they show it on in america??? and if they are ahead of us?

i think it is ABC and they are starting the new season next week sometime.. but then go off the air until the new year

Luna
27-09-2006, 13:12
i think it is ABC and they are starting the new season next week sometime.. but then go off the air until the new year

hhhmmm ive got access to abc america.....maybe i dont have to wait that long lol

Em
27-09-2006, 14:01
hhhmmm ive got access to abc america.....maybe i dont have to wait that long lol

You'll be able to download them after the episode has shown in America, I know a fab site, Pm me if you want to know!

Otherwise check out ebay - Ususally some master mind will, after the first 6 or so have shown in america, will download and put them on a dvd and sell them - they go for so much cash its unreal!

Luna
27-09-2006, 14:14
You'll be able to download them after the episode has shown in America, I know a fab site, Pm me if you want to know!

Otherwise check out ebay - Ususally some master mind will, after the first 6 or so have shown in america, will download and put them on a dvd and sell them - they go for so much cash its unreal!

ive already got a system on my computer to watch american programmes live but thanks anyway

Siobhan
27-09-2006, 14:22

I can't believe people would pay that much when in a few months. Mind you I seen how expensive it is to buy then on DVD here.. half a season is €45..

Bryan
27-09-2006, 21:02
I officially hate the producers of lost! they answer one question and start off three more questions...

amazing episodes! gripping from start to finish! the series got off to a week start but it sure didnt disapoint come the end!!!!

Bring on October 4th for me to download episode one! :D

Luna
27-09-2006, 21:29
Bring on October 4th for me to download episode one! :D

with the time difference if i stay up to 3am i can watch it live.......probably be downloading it then lol

Abbie
28-09-2006, 16:07
Loved it the other night it was just amazing, i could talk about it forever, but i havent gottime so i will be bcak later, but for now i loved the way it ended as i want it to be amazing so it leaves me wnating more.

CrazyLea
04-10-2006, 18:42
The other night was amazing! Loved it. The end was good, looks like someone found them :eek: Anyone else think that Desmond guy is really nice :wub:

The whole Michael leading them to the guys was good.. who are they? They said they're the 'good guys' yet what to they want with Jack, Sawyer and Kate?

Loved what happened when they didn't press the button. Ahh can't wait for next series at all!!

Abbie
05-10-2006, 20:29
They said they're the 'good guys' yet what to they want with Jack, Sawyer and Kate?

I know its really werid and remember form a couple of episodes ago that walt said they arent who they say they are? this really got my attention and i asked my slef the question everyone wants to know, yet again. WHO ARE THEY!?

laurouski
19-11-2006, 12:28
I know its really werid and remember form a couple of episodes ago that walt said they arent who they say they are? this really got my attention and i asked my slef the question everyone wants to know, yet again. WHO ARE THEY!?
LOL, you really are a Lost fanatic.. :D

I suppose we don't even need this thread anymore, since Sky One has poached it.. :angry:

Scorpio_Girl
19-11-2006, 13:29
I suppose we don't even need this thread anymore, since Sky One has poached it.. :angry:
It's on tonight- Can't wait!!!:cheer:

Can't this thread be renamed? :hmm:

Abbie
19-11-2006, 17:01
Can't this thread be renamed? :hmm: yer that would be better just change Channel 4 to Sky one
ooooooooo only 5 hours now i cant wait.