PDA

View Full Version : Are you psychic ?

hazey
21-09-2005, 18:49
I was just wondering if we have any psychic's on here. I put away one of my mum's rings recently in my jewelery box, or so I thought, I went there yesterday, and I can't find one of them, I am so upset as mum died 4 years ago and this was one of her favourites. I am a very tidy person, but I have turned my bedroom upside down and still can't find it. Can anyone help ?

Jade
21-09-2005, 19:02
I'm not psyic i'm afraid, but cause you a panicking it maybe an idea to take a step back from things and then go through things logically rather than frantically.

Sorry not much help

Hope you find it soon, let us know if you do.

xCharliex
21-09-2005, 19:06
I was just wondering if we have any psychic's on here. I put away one of my mum's rings recently in my jewelery box, or so I thought, I went there yesterday, and I can't find one of them, I am so upset as mum died 4 years ago and this was one of her favourites. I am a very tidy person, but I have turned my bedroom upside down and still can't find it. Can anyone help ?

You will find it!!

Years ago my mum lost a ring her first bf gave her, she kept it just because it was her first ring etc!
Then a few years later it turned up in my brothers wardrobe! We had no idea why or how!

But i do believe 100% you will find it again, somehow, i know it sounds strange, but from previous experience your mum will find it for you and place it somewhere, which you will then come across.

So many things like this has happened in my family and my mums side all has that 6th sense and psychic side to them! Fingers are crossed for you

~*~Leanne~*~
21-09-2005, 19:09
hope you find the ring

hazey
21-09-2005, 19:20
Thanks charlie that gives me hope, I did sit down in my room and say mum help me find the ring, My mum and sister were both psychic when they were alive, so I won't give up hope then. :)

xCharliex
21-09-2005, 20:19
Thanks charlie that gives me hope, I did sit down in my room and say mum help me find the ring, My mum and sister were both psychic when they were alive, so I won't give up hope then. :)

No dont, i feel it will turn up somewhere when and where you least expect it to, for now just try not to think about it, i know its difficult but i think its just a sign of your mum saying to you she is around at the moment.

hazey
21-09-2005, 20:48
No dont, i feel it will turn up somewhere when and where you least expect it to, for now just try not to think about it, i know its difficult but i think its just a sign of your mum saying to you she is around at the moment. Ah bless you, I hope that is true cos the reason I went for the ring is to wear it, as it would have been her birthday this friday I will stop worrying now.Hope your throat soon gets better. x

Leo_in_ee_rules
21-09-2005, 20:54
You'll find it, just keep looking!

dddMac1
22-09-2005, 16:15
i don't know if this counts but sometimes i can tell what sort of day i am going to have.cause i can always tell if i am going to have a bad day mabe it is just human instinct

xXxJessxXx
22-09-2005, 16:28
It cant have gone far. thats what i tell my self when things go missing any way. are you sure you looked in the jewlary box properly, all in the little places that they have, are you sure you put it in the box. lol. have you looked under any beds, or under furniture, on the floor. on your finger?

Times i've lost jelwey and its been on me the whole time (Dont suppose your that silly and forgetful like me though!lol)

Sure you'll find it eventually, it'll turn up, probably where you least expect it but thats always the way, just keep looking! Good luck! :thumbsup:

$sTaCeY$
22-09-2005, 20:23
Its annoying when the things go missing, i have lost that many things of mine and i still haven't found them!!! :mad:

hazey
25-09-2005, 22:53
Its annoying when the things go missing, i have lost that many things of mine and i still haven't found them!!! :mad: I still haven't found it yet :crying: I am so annoyed with myself for lossing it.

Debs
26-09-2005, 09:29
i bet it turns up soon hazey in a place you would never have thought of. Thats what usually happens to me!!

hazey
26-09-2005, 13:55
i bet it turns up soon hazey in a place you would never have thought of. Thats what usually happens to me!! Thanks Debs I do hope so :)

Debs
26-09-2005, 15:29
I always find things down the back of the fridge or something, somewhere they shouldnt really have been!! Hope it turns up soon

dddMac1
26-09-2005, 16:05
it's really weird how when your looking for somthing you can't find it but when your not looking for it you find it

hazey
26-09-2005, 18:22
it's really weird how when your looking for somthing you can't find it but when your not looking for it you find it How true that is ddmac1. I found earrings etc I wasn't looking for !!.

horseygal90
26-09-2005, 18:36
Hope you find it soon :)

hazey
06-11-2005, 18:12
UPDATE TO THIS THREAD.

I am so :cheer: Happy. The strangest thing happened today,I went to my dressing table and there sparkling at me was my mums ring, that I lost back in September. It was right in the middle of the dressing table !!!. I have dusted there many times since the ring went missing. This is very weird and a bit spooky... But I am just so pleased to get it back.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
06-11-2005, 18:17
Oh my god..!! Mum must have put it for you!! :D

Im soo happy for you hunz :D!!

xx!! :D

Debs
06-11-2005, 18:20
UPDATE TO THIS THREAD.

I am so :cheer: Happy. The strangest thing happened today,I went to my dressing table and there sparkling at me was my mums ring, that I lost back in September. It was right in the middle of the dressing table !!!. I have dusted there many times since the ring went missing. This is very weird and a bit spooky... But I am just so pleased to get it back.

how spooky hazey but at least it turned up at last