PDA

View Full Version : love problem!

shannisrules
21-09-2005, 17:55
hi i have a problem i hope someone can help me out

well a year ago i used to go out with a lad called sam and i really like him (he's really nice and sweet) we split up about a month after and ever since he's been asking me out (for like a year) and iv kept saying no because he always flirts with everyone and sometimes he goes to far like today he was snogging his ex then 5 seconds later he started snogging another girl and i just dont think its right and im worried that if i go out with him again he might cheat on me because he tells me he loves me and stuff but then the same night he would txt my friend and say stuff like i luv u night babe xxx and its really bugging me now!but the problem is that i think i still like him a lot and whenever he's with someone else i feel really jelous and stuff my friends say i should forget about him as they think he's a love rat etc. what should i do should i go out with him or forget him and move on.

.:Kitz:.
21-09-2005, 18:04
hi i have a problem i hope someone can help me out

well a year ago i used to go out with a lad called sam and i really like him we split up about a month after and ever since he's been asking me out (for like a year) and iv kept saying no because he always flirts with everyone and sometimes he goes to far like today he was snogging his ex then 5 seconds later he started snogging another girl and i just dont think its right and im worried that if i go out with him again he might cheat on me because he tells me he loves me and stuff but then the same night he would txt my friend and say stuff like i luv u night babe xxx and its really bugging me now!but the problem is that i think i still like him a lot and whenever he's with someone else i feel really jelous and stuff my friends say i should forget about him as they think he's a love rat etc. what should i do should i go out with him or forget him and move on.
oh dear, these things are always tricky. I know what it feels like when the guy you like starts to flirt with other girls. Its horrible. Jealousy is horrid, and by the sounds of it, so is this guy. He sounds really inconsiderate. Snogging his ex then 5 secs later snogging someone else....pah, forget about him, babe. You deserve better than that! And he's been texting other girls? Your mates? Right after telling you he loves you? hmm, something doesn't add up. If he liked you as much as he says he does, he'd be doing anything to get your attention. Which could be what this is. I've known guys who snog girls right in front of the girls who turned them down just to get back at them. Men are mean. Not all, but most!! (sorry guys!!) so maybe this is true what he's saying, but i do doubt it. My advice, no matter how much you like him, he's gonna cause you pain. And i'm sure your friends are only saying those things coz they really care about you and don't want to see you get hurt!
xxxx

Jade
21-09-2005, 18:49
to be honest he sounds like a bit of a idiot.

He maybe doing all of this to get your attention, but I can see why you wouldnt be able to trust him.

Maybe you could give it a go for a few weeks but be prepared for a fall.....

Or say to him that he needs to prove he is trustworthy before you make a commitment to him.

In my opinion I wouldnt trust him as far as you could throw him!!!!

hazey
21-09-2005, 18:57
My only advice to you is forget him, he sounds very young and stupid to me, sounds like a love rat, The old saying" there are more and better fish in the sea" is so true. Move on

shannisrules
21-09-2005, 19:09
thanx for your advice everyone xxxxxxxxxx

xXxJessxXx
21-09-2005, 19:33
If he liked you as much as he says he does, he'd be doing anything to get your attention. Which could be what this is. I've known guys who snog girls right in front of the girls who turned them down just to get back at them.

i have to agree with you there. if he says he likes you then he shouldnt be doing all that with other girls in front of your face, its not the way to get your attention at all!

if he is doing it to get your attention and trying to make you jealous for turning him down then forget him! Sounds like he's more interested in hurting you than loving you! if he really liked you he would be thinking of only you and if it was really genuine then he could physical do that to you even if he wanted ot get back at you.

he sounds like a total love rat and i sugest you eep well clear of him, i wouldnt give him the time of day. just ignore him he'll soon get the message and maybe relaise that you dont like what he's doing, he may even change. if you still like him after a while then just play hard to get, if he does things infront of you ignore him, show him you dont care, he'll soon come running! lol they always do! just dont fall for his charm and stupid games. rise above it! dont let him play you like he is the other girls.

Jade
21-09-2005, 19:35
I hope he learns his lesson soon or he's going to turn into a total prat (for want of a better word) later on in life

shannisrules
21-09-2005, 20:10
he already acts like a prat lol

Trinity
22-09-2005, 09:47
Just from the way you describe him I think that you know this boy isn't to be trusted.

If he really likes you then he should show a bit more respect. I am sure that you have enough respect for yourself not to put up with this sort of behaviour.