PDA

View Full Version : Advice

Bryan
21-09-2005, 16:25
Is this forum really only for females as i need some advice on a possible relationship

angelblue
21-09-2005, 16:33
no i am sure its not whats your problem babe i might be able to help :)

Bryan
21-09-2005, 16:39
a mate from primary school, we got spertated, and then i added her to msn
i always have liked her
and well i aksed her out ageds ago and she said know, whihc is fair enough as we hadnt seen each other in years
but then weve been meeting up a lot and we really like each other'
but now shes going otu with some kid that no-one but her likes
my best mate is mortal enemies with him'
anways shes always talking about dumping him, and thats hes no good etc
and well i said to her hypothetically
what if someone asked you out whilst your with james?
and she said shes say im sorry im wid a bf
but if its someone she ;lieks she says they would be the firts to let them go
and then i said feck the hypotheicalness i like you loads and loafds, and let my fellinsg out
and she said she was very touched and she likes me a lot, and said that if wasnt with james shed say yes, and i know her well
she didnt mean that as a rejection feel better line, she genuailly meant it
and well her and this boyrfriend are on the rocks

so what should i do wait and see what happens between them or move on?

angelblue
21-09-2005, 16:49
Babe if she really wanted to be with you she would of broke it off with her current boyfriend

i am just thinking is she playing games with you can you truly trust her with your feeling because she doesnt seem to very reliable in the sense that she will go out with you if she breaks up with her boyfriend

I think you should move on and if they break up then let her come to you i dont think you should keep running after her

Dont worry babe dont upset yourself it will all work out :)

Jade
21-09-2005, 18:55
hypothetically if she break off with her boyfriend and gets with you would you be able to trust her not to do the same with you.

If she has been talking about dumping her boyf for ages, why has she not done it??

I agree with what angelblue said if they break up let her come to you.

By the sounds of it she needs to finish with her boyf and be single for a while until she figures out what she actually want, and gets to know herself a bit better before jumping into the next relationship.

If she is just staying with her current boyf until something better comes along then she's not worth bothering with.

This is only humble opinion on things so you dont have to listen lol

Trinity
22-09-2005, 09:52
I agree with Jade.

You have said your piece. Leave it up to her now.

BTW Jade - fab banner!

alan45
22-09-2005, 10:22
I agree with Jade.

You have said your piece. Leave it up to her now.

BTW Jade - fab banner!
And I agree with both Jade and Trinity. BB you have said your bit. Its up to her now.

BTW BB now you are a mod you could probaly change the problem page so as it allows mere males to post. :)

Bryan
22-09-2005, 18:22
thanks for your advice guys, i will see how it goes and let you know