PDA

View Full Version : Where do Billy's loyalties lie?

littlemo
20-09-2005, 21:58
I read in the spoilers that Peggy and Billy find out about Stacey giving Chrissie an alibi, and Peggy is keen on interrogating Stacey, but Billy isn't keen in getting her involved. If the police find out about Stacey giving a false alibi, her and Zoe will both be in deep trouble, and they are part of the Slaters, so therefore they are part of Billy's family. What side do you think Billy would take if he had the choice? He was saying to Little Mo last night that he would rather cut his own arm off, that hurt her to suit somebody else, do you think that includes his own family? or do you think there's a line he would cross?

angelblue
20-09-2005, 22:09
I read in the spoilers that Peggy and Billy find out about Stacey giving Chrissie an alibi, and Peggy is keen on interrogating Stacey, but Billy isn't keen in getting her involved. If the police find out about Stacey giving a false alibi, her and Zoe will both be in deep trouble, and they are part of the Slaters, so therefore they are part of Billy's family. What side do you think Billy would take if he had the choice? He was saying to Little Mo last night that he would rather cut his own arm off, that hurt her to suit somebody else, do you think that includes his own family? or do you think there's a line he would cross?

littlemo a nice thread you have started well back to your thread i think in this situation he will try and do his best he will have his loyalty to sam but however much he tries to dislike littlemo i think he will always care for her and love her deep down however much he been hurt

When it comes to stacey i think he knows she did it for the family and not for zoe because i am sure he knows they dont get an along and that she is young and was trying to help her cousin and she didnt mean any harm and and he probalary knows if he involves zoe he involves stacey

Sorry its an bit cr** :thumbsdow

littlemo
20-09-2005, 22:28
littlemo a nice thread you have started well back to your thread i think in this situation he will try and do his best he will have his loyalty to sam but however much he tries to dislike littlemo i think he will always care for her and love her deep down however much he been hurt

When it comes to stacey i think he knows she did it for the family and not for zoe because i am sure he knows they dont get an along and that she is young and was trying to help her cousin and she didnt mean any harm and and he probalary knows if he involves zoe he involves stacey

Sorry its an bit cr** :thumbsdow

No it's nice, thanks for your reply. I agree with you. Whatever has happened between him and Little Mo, he won't want to get her family into trouble, if he can help it. Stacey's a young girl, and I think he'll realise that Kat is just doing what's best for Zoe, Billy understands family loyalty, and he realises how much Kat loves her daughter. But then again it's clear that he wants to do everything he can for Sam, so maybe that will mean more to him than Zoe and Stacey.

angelblue
20-09-2005, 22:52
No it's nice, thanks for your reply. I agree with you. Whatever has happened between him and Little Mo, he won't want to get her family into trouble, if he can help it. Stacey's a young girl, and I think he'll realise that Kat is just doing what's best for Zoe, Billy understands family loyalty, and he realises how much Kat loves her daughter. But then again it's clear that he wants to do everything he can for Sam, so maybe that will mean more to him than Zoe and Stacey.

Thanxs i deserve that i was asking for that :)

willow
20-09-2005, 23:31
all billy has ever wanted is to be accepted as a mitchell

littlemo
21-09-2005, 14:27
all billy has ever wanted is to be accepted as a mitchell

That is very true! But I think Little Mo means more to him than them. I'm not sure what he will decide, but we know now that Chrissie will be caught, so if it's not him, it must be the rest of the Mitchells who get the truth out.

Kim
21-09-2005, 16:30
I think Billy will stand by his family, but keep Stacey out of it. He still cares very deeply for Little Mo even after evrything that has happend.

phils little sister
21-09-2005, 16:46
i think he will stand by the mitchells

feelingyellow
21-09-2005, 19:05
I think he'll confront the Slaters and maybe make up that Chrissie threatened Stacey into lying for her and then the Slaters will have to agree to it.

eastenders mad
22-09-2005, 10:54
i think Billy will be on the Mitchells side. Cause he Doesn't want to know little mo anymore.
i defineley think he will stay with his family crew.

squarelady
22-09-2005, 11:29
I'm not sure who he'd side by but considering Stacey starts blackmailing Chrissie she's hardly a soft touch so he might well let Peggy question her. Zoe won't necessarily be in trouble. All Stacey has to say is that Zoe and Chrissie did come back to he house but then Chrissie went back to the pub. Simple, Zoe's kept out of it and Chrissie's back in the frame. I don't think they'll be able to get Sam off all charges.

littlemo
22-09-2005, 15:40
I'm not sure who he'd side by but considering Stacey starts blackmailing Chrissie she's hardly a soft touch so he might well let Peggy question her. Zoe won't necessarily be in trouble. All Stacey has to say is that Zoe and Chrissie did come back to he house but then Chrissie went back to the pub. Simple, Zoe's kept out of it and Chrissie's back in the frame. I don't think they'll be able to get Sam off all charges.

That's a good idea. Chrissie left the Slaters, but they were just trying to protect her. Or they could even make out they didn't know Chrissie left in the night, they woke up and she'd gone, but they assumed she'd left early in the morning. I agree that maybe Billy will try and stay out of the Slaters affairs, he could let Peggy, Phil and Grant handle that bit.

dddMac1
22-09-2005, 15:43
i think billy will be on the mitchels side

i_luv_dennis
22-09-2005, 17:15
cant wait to see

Flozza
22-09-2005, 21:37
poor billy, poor sam

littlemo
23-09-2005, 21:11
It seems Billy is sticking with the Mitchells. He was there at Peggy's side when she was having a go at Chrissie, and he went round to Charlie's to question the Slaters. Him and Charlie did share a moment when they were talking about people they care about being in prison (obviously they were thinking about Little Mo). But Billy didn't falter, he continued Peggy's questioning by asking about Stacey. I have read that he doesn't want to get her involved, but for now he is trying to do his best by Sam.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
25-09-2005, 16:22
Interesting..

kayla05
26-09-2005, 11:08
Billy is a mitchell, and he is really doing his best by sam, i think he's great!

stacyefc
26-09-2005, 12:32
i think the mitchells cos he is not with mo anymore and he will do anyhting to get sam out of prison

alkalinetrio
26-09-2005, 14:00
:)