PDA

View Full Version : Conditioner

.:SpIcYsPy:.
20-09-2005, 20:57
I use Dove.. 2 washes now.. leaves it sooooooooooo soft all day.... ahh... I :heart: Dove and always will I think!! I use their Shampoo and now their Conditioner.. the way it just turns your hair so silky straight away in 2 minutes.. and after you have a shower the way there is NO KNOTS at all in your hair... I :heart: Dove!!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
20-09-2005, 21:00
This is what I said about Dove Shampoo a while back ago:

Oh my god.... Dove Essentials - the best?!!!! :bow:

It all started when I went to buy Dove Essentials. I had a shower this morning and came out to the bath, my hair felt ever so soft!! Normally with wet hair my fingers feel sticky when running it through my hair to get knots out. Dove Essentials - dosen't do that!! My hair usually is hard to get knots even when using conditioner.. Dove Essentials (so I don't think) has any conditioner in it and I had HARDLY any knots. I blew dry my hair since I was going out and I straightned it and it was as soft as cotton wool. I :heart: you Dove Essentials!! You rock :p

I recomend this 100% Feeling a new taste - try it!! Results form first wash... impressive!!

I will swear by this and its still doing the same thing.. now Im using conditioner by hair is EVEN MORE softer and when I used the shampoo I thought that was the best you can get!! Try any Dove Shampoo and then after a month or so try their Conditioner with it.. its heaven for your hair and it makes me feel good :D