PDA

View Full Version : Episode Guides 5th 6th October

suzewebb
20-09-2005, 12:20
For your information, Todd Carty’s character is now known as David Kent.

Wed 5th October

Managing to keep Sergeant June Ackland (Trudie Goodwin) quiet for now, fellow Sergeant, Dale Smith (Alex Walkinshaw) prevents her from going to Superintendent Adam Okaro (Cyril Nri) with the news about David Kent’s (Todd Carty) stolen identity.

June and Smithy try to act normally around David but when PC Laura Bryant (Melanie Kilburn) hears of David and fiancé PC Sheelagh Murphy’s (Bernie Nolan) plans to elope abroad, Laura acts on impulse. And as David beats up another wrong-doer, Laura reveals the twisted truth to shell-shocked Sheelagh. Racing to his house, Sheelagh begins to search through David’s belongings and as she discovers the real Gabriel’s (James Barriscale) wallet and I.D cards, David enters the room. To what lengths will David go to keep his sordid secret safe?

PC Steve Hunter (James Lloyd) and PC Laura Bryant find a badly beaten Lucy Perkins (Lisa Stevenson). DS Ramani De Costa (Thusitha Jayasundera) joins DC Terry Perkins (Bruce Byron) to investigate the attack. The case leads to Lucy’s imprisoned husband and Terry’s brother, Ben Perkins (Joe Caffrey). Terry faces his brother but is still unable to summon up the courage to admit he is having a relationship with his wife, Lucy. Will Terry be next on the attacker’s hit list?

Loved up and back together, Cindy (Jacqueline Defferary) tells husband DS Phil Hunter (Scott Maslen) about a dodgy employee at her beauty salon. She is furious when Phil’s interference leads to an investigation where DS Samantha Nixon (Lisa Maxwell) and Zain Nadir (TJ Ramani) get involved. Phil is dumfounded when Cindy accuses him of being untrustworthy and says that she was thinking of continuing the IVF treatment but isn’t so sure now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday 6th October

David Kent (Todd Carty) catches wife to be, PC Sheelagh Murphy (Bernie Nolan) red handed going through his belongings. Realising his race is run, David ties Sheelagh up and heads back to the station. Worried for her safety, PC’s Laura Bryant (Melanie Kilburn) and Tony Stamp (Graham Cole) track shaken Sheelagh down and bring her to safety. Hysterical, she manages to let Sergeant Dale Smith (Alex Walkinshaw) know that David has gone to the hospital to ‘sort’ Gabriel (James Barriscale) out before collapsing in exhaustion and distress.

Sergeant June Ackland (Trudie Goodwin) demands to be paired with David in order to keep an eye on him. Whilst they are in hospital taking statements, David manages to set the fire alarm off in order to see his brother Gabriel (James Barriscale) in intensive care. Cold, calm and calculated, David removes Gabriel’s air supply, and suffocates him with a pillow until he flat lines. Has evil Kent killed again?

June and David are called to a high-rise block of flats where 15-year-old Jess (Lucy Blatch) is threatening to commit suicide. David sees the net closing in on him as police cars arrive on scene. With nowhere else to go, David violently drags June onto the roof of the tower block. He verbally and physically attacks June and accuses her of wrecking his life. Smithy makes his way to the roof and throws himself at David. Full of hate for each other, a vicious fight ensues between the two men until one body falls from the roof…

alan45
20-09-2005, 12:31
Yipee - THE CHIMP IS GONE

Luna
20-09-2005, 12:34
sounds brilliant

suzewebb
20-09-2005, 13:07
So much Smithyness I will not be able to contain myself.. especially the idea of Smithy fighting to the death with someone he hates with a vengence... Phwoar.... A REAL FIGHT!!

$sTaCeY$
20-09-2005, 15:01
Sounds excellent, does anyone know if the real gabriel kent dies?

Sam Nixon Fan
20-09-2005, 15:03
The end of Gabriel at last!! I am forever in Smithys debt now!!

$sTaCeY$
20-09-2005, 15:10
The end of Gabriel at last!! I am forever in Smithys debt now!!

So am i :D lol

Keating's babe
20-09-2005, 15:33
Wahey about time... but before he dies does everyone find out the truth about Kerry and her being raped by him.

pookie1968uk
20-09-2005, 16:59
oh i cant wait for this, the truth is out at last.
will they find out about kerry and everything else he has done though if he dies?

Tori
20-09-2005, 17:09
wahey! gabriel is gone! thanks smithy! sad he won't ever be brought to justice though..

Jojo
21-09-2005, 09:13
I am soooo looking forward to this. Will the whole truth about "Gabriel" come out though first....:hmm:

Luna
21-09-2005, 09:15
I am soooo looking forward to this. Will the whole truth about "Gabriel" come out though first....:hmm:

I hope it will it would be a waste of a good storyline if it didn't

Jojo
21-09-2005, 09:49
I hope it will it would be a waste of a good storyline if it didn'tIt would wouldn't it, though I hope it doesn't end up with just June and Smithy knowing, as they know already....

*_*Smile*_*
21-09-2005, 14:37
it sounds as though evryone will realise how evil he is

Sam Nixon Fan
21-09-2005, 14:49
Ino i agree if everyone doesnt find out it seems kinda irrelevant! Supose they could all find out afterwards, ya can just imagine it now Gina giving a briefing telling them all what hes done!!

Thing is tho Smithy and June at the moment dont know all the things he has done, so in order for him to become totally exposed he will have to confess to his crimes to either of them!!

angelblue
21-09-2005, 14:50
oh phil and his ex wife get back together i dont think it looks like its going to last :)

Tori
21-09-2005, 16:57
better not last...

sarahwelford
21-09-2005, 17:14
i am really looking forward to these episodes they sound really action packed

Angeldelight
25-09-2005, 20:32
WOW WOW WOW... sounds like a brilliant week... i can't wait for these eppy's...

samantha nixon
26-09-2005, 15:52
these sound really good