PDA

View Full Version : ITV Soap Spy - Dangerous Liaisons

Jemma
19-09-2005, 17:08
Holy smoke, we always knew that Ethan Blake had a dark side.

After much delving, I▓ve uncovered news that the conniving curate will be doing even more damage to Ashley and Laurel▓s floundering relationship in the next few weeks. With his crush on Laurel now becoming an obsession, Ethan will take full advantage of Ashley▓s absence from the village √ and what transpires is so astonishing that the shock could kill his god-fearing congregation.

He might be a devil in priest▓s clothing but there▓ll be no retribution for evil Ethan. It▓s just been announced that actor Liam O▓Brien, who plays him, is leaving the show. But before you breathe a sigh of relief on Laurel and Ashley▓s behalf, be warned √ there▓s already talk of a curate comeback at some point! Let▓s just pray it won▓t be any time soon┘

Like Ethan, another Emmerdale resident is harbouring secret feelings for a lady who▓s already taken. They▓ve always been good friends, but this lost soul believes the local lovely might be the one person who can put a smile back on his face.

The big problem for him is that she▓s found her Mr Right and shows no signs of wanting to trade him in.

But when fate intervenes and some shocking events rock the village, the lady in question is going to find herself doing a lot of soul searching in a bid to work out how she truly feels about the two men in her life. Will she make the right decision? You▓ll have to keep watching!

With all these girlfriend-stealing antics going on, it▓s a relief that at least one new relationship in the Dales won▓t be at the expense of someone else▓s happiness. It▓s clear that Steph Stokes is a bit smitten with Dr Adam Forsythe, but does he feel the same way too? Miraculously, it looks like he does!

Terry Woods √ demonstrating an unlikely talent for Cilla Black-esque match making √ will be giving the good doctor a gentle nudge in the right direction in coming episodes. She may be a murdering, deceitful thief, but you can▓t help but root for Steph. Let▓s hope that Dr Adam knows what he▓s getting himself into!

Well, I always knew Steph and the doctor would get together, I think it'll be a good storyline though. It looks like Etahn is going to have an affair with laurel then:thumbsdow... Anyone got any ideas about the other Emmerdale resident? The shocking events it talks about I'm assuming is teh car crash so it would have to be someone involved with that :searchme:

eastenders mad
20-09-2005, 10:23
wow all sounds eally good.
That Ethan i wish he leave now i really don't Laurel and Ethan suit each other.

phils little sister
20-09-2005, 10:38
:eek: Ethan :searchme: , hope he leaves soon

geordiepete
22-09-2005, 00:14
If you've been watching lately - donna has been getting quite close to max king. When he dies, she is confused about her feelings for marlon....

chance
22-09-2005, 08:22
yeah i noticed donna seems to have a thing for max

eastenders mad
22-09-2005, 11:01
yeah they do seem close the pic in the All about soap shows them quite close together. Maybe that is who Donna cries over.

Jemma
22-09-2005, 18:05
If you've been watching lately - donna has been getting quite close to max king. When he dies, she is confused about her feelings for marlon....
Good idea, I thats prob what they're talking about then ! :)