PDA

View Full Version : Mutya from Sugababes - I'm disgusted!

Luna
19-09-2005, 09:29
Just found this on Digital Spy - Not sure if it's true (i hope it's not)

Have just read this on the top of the pops official page about Mutya from Sugababes.

"Six months ago, Sugababe Mutya gave birth to a baby girl she named Tahlia. But now Tahlia's teething and keeping mum up all night. And Mutya admits to The Sun this weekend that she sometimes reacts less than maternally.

She told the tab: ""The other day I was sleeping and I was so tired and she was screaming her head off and she was kicking and stuff and I must have grabbed her legs and I've flung her. I've flung her, not hard, but I've flung her and told her to go away because I was tired."

Sunset.moon
19-09-2005, 09:46
its called post natal depression im not condoning it, Mutya needs help

Jojo
19-09-2005, 10:04
It is on the TOTP website - although I wonder if it is about PND as generally you don't admit to a lot of things you have done whilst suffering like this - and if it is due to PND, why admit to a national newspaper that she has done this - will her local social services now get involved....the article also quotes her as saying "I think its only because I am so tired....its not a bad thing"!!! Erm, excuse me, not a bad thing.....

Luna
19-09-2005, 10:08
Yeah i was thinking that too - People who suffer from PND dont usually admit things they have done or how they feel - I hope that social services do now get involved if they dont then something is seriously up

Jojo
19-09-2005, 10:13
Yeah i was thinking that too - People who suffer from PND dont usually admit things they have done or how they feel - I hope that social services do now get involved if they dont then something is seriously upExactly Luna - if it was me admitting to this, social would be round straight away. I would also call into question her health visitors etc, because if she is suffering from PND it should have been dealt with long before now, surely she was just as tired when the baby was tiny too though. Either way, even if this isn't true, is this really the kind of publicity she wants :searchme: I personally really do hope that social investigate her now, as even if this isn't true, they have a duty of care and need to ensure that the child is safe and not being caused any harm.....

Luna
19-09-2005, 10:19
Exactly if that had been any of us "normal people" admitting to that there would have been a knock at the door within hours of saying it. Top of the Pops should never has posted this on their site what kind of example does that set to the younger people who read it???

samantha nixon
19-09-2005, 16:28
i read this in the paper aswell

.:Kitz:.
19-09-2005, 17:18
omg, its not the babies fault. She needs help!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
19-09-2005, 17:24
Tell me your joking!! Social services where are you..

Luna
19-09-2005, 17:30
Tell me your joking!! Social services where are you..

Nope it is on the website

hazey
19-09-2005, 17:47
Tell me your joking!! Social services where are you.. Even if she has PND there is no reason to do this,something wrong going on here, when my son was a baby he slept 2 hours a day yes 2,my hubby and I worked in shifts till he was 2 years old he cried alot due to excema and collic but I or my hubby never did anything to him, if it gets to much, you go out of the room and take five mins away.

Abi
19-09-2005, 20:25
omg, she really should see someone to get some help. If its all too much then she shouldn'ttake it out on the baby still

willow
19-09-2005, 20:57
i am totally appaulled!!!
thats all i can say really!!!
totally gob smacked!!!!

Luna
19-09-2005, 21:00
I sent an email to top of the pops asking them to remove it from the site - younger readers should not be reading it

Debs
20-09-2005, 14:02
i read this on D.s too and i couldnt believe it, i mean even if she did why did she feel the need to share it?? even on bad days with con i would never have and would NEVER in the future fling him!

Luna
20-09-2005, 14:03
It has been taken off the TOTP website now....well i cant find it anyway

Jade
20-09-2005, 14:03
Do we know if this is true? or has somthing she said been taken out of context? like she's felt like doing it or somthing. Either way she needs professional help

willow
20-09-2005, 22:02
much agreement jade