PDA

View Full Version : attempt to get hollyoaks shown in america

anna42hmr
17-09-2005, 20:23
Hollyoaks in america attempt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought i would post this, from www.danniellebrent.com

Help bring HOLLYOAKS to America! - Sept 12, 2005
BBC recently aquired the rights to Hollyoaks and they are currently showing the show in Canada. I am hoping that if enough people request that they start to show Hollyoaks in America on BBC America that they will.
If they do I promise to make screen captures and videos of every scene Dannielle did for the show and have them readily available for download on DBO.

But I can't do it alone, I need to make the BBC believe there is enough interest in Hollyoaks for them to start showing it here. If you would help me out with this I would be forever greatfull and it would benefit all of the Dannielle fans out there as well as give me the opportunity to finally watch Dannielle on TV!!

Here's what to do:
1. Go to this address Suggest Programing at BBC America

http://www.bbcamerica.com/about/con..._suggestion.jsp

2. Fill in your name and email.

3. Check the box marked OTHER and type in Hollyoaks. You can then add any comments about why you would like the show but thats not mandatory.

4. Then submit it in.

I thank you all for any help you can be in passing this on and hopefully there will be tons of Dannielle in Hollyoaks stuff for us to enjoy in the coming months!