PDA

View Full Version : Thread for Justjodie.

Dutchgirl
17-09-2005, 14:52
So you missed tons in only two days.
Billy gave the Mofie game away in front of a huge crowd in the Vic. Kat dragged Lil Mo out of the pub by her hairs. You really missed something there. Kat then thrashed the Slaters kitchen. Lil Mo went on to whine in her room. Later on they confronted each other with their love for Alfie. Kat slapped Mo she then replied that it was nothing compared to Trevor.
Kat had a talk with Alfie later on , they even made out on thekitchen table, in the end Kat choose to stick with Little Mo and dump Alfie.
It was great. :bow:

Feel free to ad whatever you want.

Dutchgirl
25-09-2005, 16:40
Well. thought others would fill you in about last week. I've been away on a school trip with my pupils for a week.

Lets see what happened, well what not to be frabk. Most important, Sam told Peggy about Dens murderer. That would be Chrissie as you know. Peggy pushed Chrissie in Den's grave, and still Sharon is on Chrissie's side. Chrissie gave a nice performance in the pub in telling everybody that she really did not kill Den. I do not beleive that Jake bought that one for one minute, lets see how that will turn out. Dennis of courde is the one who suffers the most. He had to bury his dad without knowing him. That was the most emotional part of the whole week, Dennis crying at his fathers grave........

:lweek:

Dutchgirl
01-10-2005, 18:51
This week the lads went to France on a booze cruise, wonder why France is not that cheap, they should have gone to Germany instead. Anyhow, they met up with Dawn, Mickey's sister and inadvertently bump into his long lost father. They stay at this converted barn. They go to the village with Ians car, which they have borrowed for the week. Gary or Minty leaves the keys in bar and they end up walking home with Gus and Juley, who are reunited. :searchme:
Mickey's dad turns out to be a conartist who swindles Minty out of a €1000. At the end of the week Minty nearly stays in France but decides to go back to Walford. Mickey's father is not really the hard conartist het thinks he is and says goodbeye to his kids and returns Minty's money. Well that's it. Thought other people would join this thread, but not as it turns out.:(

CrazyLea
01-10-2005, 19:02
i didnt no about this thread till now sorry. but now i do ill check it next friday to check if anyones posted whats happened :D

Dutchgirl
01-10-2005, 19:26
Thanks for that, other peoples opions are nice to read for justjodi on her holls.

i_luv_dennis
02-10-2005, 09:45
yeah i agree

JustJodi
04-10-2005, 22:47
HEY DUTCH GIRL... I WILL BE BACK ON LINE FRIDAY/ I KNOW I MISSED SO MUCH !!!! AND MISSED U TOO SWEETIE...
GOT TONS OF STUFF TO CATCH UP WITH:rotfl:
AT LEAST I WILL BE BACK IN HOLLAND FRIDAY TO SEE fRIDAYS EPPIE AND SUNDAY I CAN WATCH THE OMINIBUS :cheer:
WILL HAVE PICTURES TO POST LATER..THANKS FOR THE INFO

Dutchgirl
06-10-2005, 19:00
Sorry, for not posting more, have been busy at wrk, but nice to see ya on the boards.