PDA

View Full Version : How can you tell....

.:Kitz:.
17-09-2005, 09:42
....if someone fancies you. You know, are there any subtle tell tale signs that can help to let you know. I was just wondering coz i'd like to be able to spot it!! Also, it would seriously help when i fancy someone and not sure of wether to make a move :thumbsup: Any thing like, pupils getting larger and stuff. Oh and i was just wondering, is playing agressive footsie a sign that someone fancies you??? :rotfl: any way, thanks!! xx

Jade
18-09-2005, 09:49
I wouldnt read too much into the pupils getting larger etc i've never managed to spot it. Playing aggressive footsie........ maybe!.

Men are strange especially the teenage variety, some will go out of their way to be horrible to you and some will be especially nice!

Do some digging!!! speak to his friends, and your friends

(Sorry i've got no better advice....its been a long time!!!)

18-09-2005, 10:35
I wouldnt read too much into the pupils getting larger etc i've never managed to spot it. Playing aggressive footsie........ maybe!.

Men are strange especially the teenage variety, some will go out of their way to be horrible to you and some will be especially nice!

Do some digging!!! speak to his friends, and your friends

(Sorry i've got no better advice....its been a long time!!!)
no, thats really helpful thanks! xx And that aggresive foostie thing is a funny story. lol. Yes, i have to agree about men being a strange breed!! they all are rather...er....different in their approuch to girls. Which sucks coz you can't tell which one's like you and which ones don't!! lol. thanks xxx

Abi
18-09-2005, 13:30
If he talks about you to one of your friends, or just to anyone with you not around, and about nothing really, then he probably does

eastenderfan_91
18-09-2005, 15:56
yer i got that problem but i am a bit funny around boys as i think they are all lying to me and mucking around so the boy i fancy well he asks me out but i dont know if he really likes me or not :(

hayley
18-09-2005, 17:03
I dont really think you can tell- well icant anyway!
Like in science the otherday the boy i fancy was flirting with me- but then the rest of the day he ignored me! lol!
So there a bit hard to work out!

18-09-2005, 18:45
boys eh......why do they have to be so difficult?!?! :rotfl:

hayley
18-09-2005, 18:48
boys eh......why do they have to be so difficult?!?! :rotfl:

:rotfl: they probably think the same about us! :rotfl:

18-09-2005, 18:52
:rotfl: they probably think the same about us! :rotfl:
:rotfl: very true!! :rotfl: I'll bet we're ever harder to read!!

hayley
18-09-2005, 20:10
:rotfl: very true!! :rotfl: I'll bet we're ever harder to read!!

Yeah because we change like *clicks fingers* that!
PMT and all that!

18-09-2005, 20:11
Yeah because we change like *clicks fingers* that!
PMT and all that! true, also we play hard to get and other times we let them take charge! lol

Jade
18-09-2005, 20:24
They dont change as they get older though!!!

xsoftladybugx
18-09-2005, 20:40
yer i got that problem but i am a bit funny around boys as i think they are all lying to me and mucking around so the boy i fancy well he asks me out but i dont know if he really likes me or not :(

I used to be like that around boys....But my confidence grew a little bit and now i think im ok :D

Jade
18-09-2005, 20:53
Remember no matter how alien they act they are still humans (well so i'm told)

hazey
19-09-2005, 14:25
usual signs are the footie thing,they keep looking at you once you have passed and start chatting about you to their mates, I was always bold I made the move first, if I got a knock back so what. At least I know.

xXxJessxXx
19-09-2005, 16:38
i think the most obvious signs are things like if they are nice to you then it means they do have time for you and suppose do likie you enough to spend time with you ect.

but alsdo the other way could be a sig too if you argue, play fight tease each other etc. if they hated you they'd just ignore you, but if they take time to dislike you... then it means they could have feelingas but just not want to show it, if ya get me.

i'm sure we are a lot harder to read! lol

kat 4 alfie
19-09-2005, 18:20
fif he tilts his head he is interested , or if he mirrors what you are doing , or stares at your lips when you are talking . blushes when you talk to each other or stares at you when he thinks your not looking . being really horrible or being really nice . sorr but i think thats all i know lol but ill add some more if i find out or remember.

19-09-2005, 19:13
lol, sometimes you want to ask them out because its killing you that your not with them. But other times, if your good mates and you have a laugh, you don't want to ruin it!

kat 4 alfie
19-09-2005, 19:21
yeah i know thats the same with one guy i liked cause we talked and messed around and all that just like in a friendly way and then i started liking him and got dead shy and he found out and asked me out but i didnt know what to say because it would ruin it so i said dont know ill think about it on the friday , and on monday he was gojng on about it cause i wasnt sure and then i said no so he went horrible but were still not the same now and that was months ago .

19-09-2005, 19:27
yeah i know thats the same with one guy i liked cause we talked and messed around and all that just like in a friendly way and then i started liking him and got dead shy and he found out and asked me out but i didnt know what to say because it would ruin it so i said dont know ill think about it on the friday , and on monday he was gojng on about it cause i wasnt sure and then i said no so he went horrible but were still not the same now and that was months ago . that must be awful, you see, with me its totally the other way around. I asked HIM out but after some consideration he said no. But we're still close and i still fancy the pants off of him :wub: :rotfl:

Amz84
19-09-2005, 21:32
LOL!! my turn now!! there's this guy who i used to go to school with, we met up 6 weeks ago for the first time in 5 years, then we me up the week after as a four some with one of my mates and one of his, when he saw me his face kinda lit up. he told my mate he liked me, but since then we haven't met up, he wanted me to go to his to watch somes films, but i'm not sure yet i'd rather meet up in public again first. he takes the mick in textin me though. so my mate suggested i ring him to see whats going on, but i'm really nervous of what answer i will get but if he didn't want to meet up again he wouldn't of wanted me to go to his. i really dont' know what to do cause i really really like him!!

Jade
19-09-2005, 21:35
ah if he's texting you he's deff intrested!!!!!!

Best meet up in a public place as you dont really know him that well, cinima?? or somthing

Amz84
19-09-2005, 21:46
yeah i was gonna ring him and say that i'm going out on sat with the mate who came with me and did he wanna come etc. i know i could trust him but there's always that nagging thing at the back at my mind what if i go to his and he expects one thing.

Jade
19-09-2005, 21:48
Yea thats a good idea and also its better to be safe than sorry!

Amz84
19-09-2005, 21:52
yeah exactly, i mean i know we are both 21 but you never know. but something just felt right well it did for me anyway but who knows what he thought!!

Jade
19-09-2005, 21:53
hope you find out on sat then ......

Amz84
19-09-2005, 21:54
thanks, i just hope i can get him to come out and that he isn't already doing anything. i'll let you know!!

Jade
19-09-2005, 21:56
Cool, if you just say your going to be out and if he's about ... your not really asking him out properly

Amz84
19-09-2005, 21:59
true, i just hope he comes, if he can.

Jade
19-09-2005, 22:01
I'm sure he will!

Amz84
19-09-2005, 22:13
Fingers crossed. my mate keeps telling me too ring him and sort it out with him.

Jade
19-09-2005, 22:16
that might scare him! see how it goes on Sat, if it doesnt work then phone him as you will have nothing to loose then!?!

Amz84
19-09-2005, 22:18
true. right tomorrow i'm gonna ring him about sat and nothing else, and go from there.

Jade
19-09-2005, 22:22
That sounds like a plan!!! cause then you have somthing specific to call him about

Amz84
19-09-2005, 22:23
true, thanks for the advice, i'll post tomorrow and what happened.

Jade
19-09-2005, 22:23
cool!, good luck!

Amz84
19-09-2005, 22:25
Thanks!! :thumbsup:

20-09-2005, 16:12
oh dear, oh dear.....Im feeling VERY guilty!! I'm going out with someone, they asked me out today, but i'm totally hooked on this other guy. Oh.....I'm so confused!! I like this guy i'm going out with but i'd much rather go out with my crush. Am i being cruel on my bf by going out with him while being totally smitten on my crush since like, forever?! Help!!

Amz84
20-09-2005, 16:22
I bottled it, so i texted him instead. sayin i was goin aussie bar, did he wanna meet there, no reply, but he signs into to messenger. i ask is he doin anything sat he said he going to solihull. i asked did he want me to see if my m8 would go there instead, he said if i want to. i just dont get him.

eastenderfan_91
20-09-2005, 16:24
I bottled it, so i texted him instead. sayin i was goin aussie bar, did he wanna meet there, no reply, but he signs into 2 messenger. i ask is he doin anything sat he said he going 2 solihull. i asked did he want me 2 c if my m8 would go there instead, he said if i want to. i just dont get him. yer boys can be very strange one minute they are all into you doing all flirting then the next minute there like whatever which is a shame :(

Amz84
20-09-2005, 16:26
he's not a boy though, we're both 21 so you think he would do something. i might just go on sat anyway. but hopefully he will come online before then and not be busy doing something else.

eastenderfan_91
20-09-2005, 16:28
sorry

Amz84
20-09-2005, 16:31
sorry

what you sorry for?

kat 4 alfie
20-09-2005, 17:44
that must be awful, you see, with me its totally the other way around. I asked HIM out but after some consideration he said no. But we're still close and i still fancy the pants off of him :wub: :rotfl:lol yeah it is awful and i still like him ! oh no !

.:SpIcYsPy:.
20-09-2005, 17:54
Hmm Kitz.. I think while you are going out witht his boy you like you should be happy.. if things don't work out then yeah.. but then you can have the other one.. you only said yes yesterday..

20-09-2005, 17:56
Hmm Kitz.. I think while you are going out witht his boy you like you should be happy.. if things don't work out then yeah.. but then you can have the other one.. you only said yes yesterday..
oh, the boy i'm going out with isn't the one i fancy. I like him in a friend-only kinda way. So i'm just kinda stuck as too what to do. I think i'm gonna have to dump him, bless. If i don't really fancy him not much point in going out!!

kat 4 alfie
20-09-2005, 18:06
oh dear, oh dear.....Im feeling VERY guilty!! I'm going out with someone, they asked me out today, but i'm totally hooked on this other guy. Oh.....I'm so confused!! I like this guy i'm going out with but i'd much rather go out with my crush. Am i being cruel on my bf by going out with him while being totally smitten on my crush since like, forever?! Help!!i say stay with him for a bit to see what hes like but if you think he is a total jerke then dump him straight away ! you never know what he could be like IF you hardly ever talk to him . and get to know your crush a bit morea nd get chatting to him , you never know he could be interested himself or might grow to liking you .

20-09-2005, 18:23
oh, me and my crush are really close. We're always laughing at each other in lessons, we usually get held back for disrupting the class! Just today we were wetting our selves laughing in geography. But he's always hanging around with the other girls and he's the same with them (except we have more fun when we're together ;p) But the kid i'm going out with i've only known for like 2 1/2 weeks and to be honest, i'm only really going out with him for the shallowist of reasons, thats why i think i should dump him. Its SO wrong going out with someone just coz they're easy in the eye! And my crush will most probably see that i'm going out with someone and go out with one of the girls he's been hanging out with for ages.....*sigh* why is it so complicated?!

kat 4 alfie
20-09-2005, 18:28
yeah dump him and see what happens with you and your chrush ! so dont you like your bfs personality ?

20-09-2005, 18:32
yeah dump him and see what happens with you and your chrush ! so dont you like your bfs personality ? yeah, i think he's great, but i have so much more fun with my crush

Amz84
21-09-2005, 18:18
Im meeting him on sat!!! i hope we can talk properly. when i couldn't sleep last night i texted him and asked if he would be able to come onto messenger when he got home from work and he did, considering this was 1:40 am. i thought it was really sweet. today he asked me if i was going for a drink on sat, which i think is a good sign?

i just hope things go well on sat!!

Jade
21-09-2005, 18:46
Im meeting him on sat!!! i hope we can talk properly. when i couldn't sleep last night i texted him and asked if he would be able to come onto messenger when he got home from work and he did, considering this was 1:40 am. i thought it was really sweet. today he asked me if i was going for a drink on sat, which i think is a good sign?

i just hope things go well on sat!!

Cool!!! I hope things go well on Sat night, let us know!!!!

What you wearing??

Amz84
21-09-2005, 19:07
yeah i will, ent got a clue what me gonna wear!!!!!

it must be a good sign though that he wants me to go isn't it?

Jade
21-09-2005, 19:08
Yea very good sign I'd say!!!

21-09-2005, 20:03
oh, i dumped my bf. I don't think he minded, we both knew we were better off as friends! So this leaves me free and single for my crush.....just waiting for him now. Could be a while, i'm willing to wait! :rotfl: no, seriously, i found out straight from the horses mouth that he doesn't fancy the girls i thought he did! A fab thing about being mates with your crush, you can ask him anything and he won't think its weird!! So, now i'm just waiting on him to give me a signal that he might feel the same, which i'm kinda hopeing will be tomorrow since we have a day off on friday......so, here's hoping he might be giving the signal kinda soon......lol! :D

Amz84
21-09-2005, 21:27
Yea very good sign I'd say!!!

lets hope so!!!

Jade
21-09-2005, 21:33
lets hope so!!!

no it is!!!!!

also if he came on msn at one in the morning to chat to you....

Amz84
21-09-2005, 21:37
true! bless him!! he said he also understands how i find it hard too trust people after i found out my dad had got married to someone with four kids by ringing his office.

Jade
21-09-2005, 21:41
ohh thats sounds nasty! that happened to a friend of mine a few years ago. She found out from a bloke in our local pub

Amz84
21-09-2005, 21:43
yeah it was, it still hurts now and its been about 8 years.

bless him though for understanding!!!

Jade
21-09-2005, 21:44
yea thats really sweet of him, even if nothing happens it sounds like he would be a good mate

Amz84
21-09-2005, 21:49
yea thats really sweet of him, even if nothing happens it sounds like he would be a good mate

yeah it does don't it!! bring on saturday!!

Jade
21-09-2005, 21:50
got mt fingers crossed for you!

Amz84
21-09-2005, 21:51
thanks, i'll post on sunday, to say how it went.

Amz84
23-09-2005, 22:39
OMG!! Its nearly saturday!! haven't got a clue what i'm gonna wear!!

Amz84
24-09-2005, 13:32
only a few hours to go!!

Jade
24-09-2005, 13:35
No not long now!!!! Figured out what your wearing yet?

Amz84
24-09-2005, 13:40
not really probably just wear jeans & a camisole.

Jade
24-09-2005, 13:41
Cool, good luck!!

Amz84
24-09-2005, 13:42
thanks, my stomach is in knots, i need to get some food in me otherwise the alcohol will go straight to my head.

Jade
24-09-2005, 13:46
lol hope you have a good night

Amz84
24-09-2005, 13:47
thanks, me too!!

Jade
26-09-2005, 21:44
How did it go?

pip_kin
26-09-2005, 22:02
i wouldnt know if a boy liked me even if he came a screamed it at me lol im useless, but because i cant tell when guys like me i tend to lead them on without knowing it!!!

27-09-2005, 17:37
he he,i just went on webcam with my crush! (it pays to be mates with him beforehand!) it was so funny! he started playig the guitar for me!! lol, he was feeling sick today at school so i comforted him and he felt alot better after a hour of me (and english)!! so thats put me in his good books!! GET IN!! lol

me1234
15-12-2005, 10:55
The guy I like i only met two months ago. He started talking to me first and we hit it off straight away. We constantly tease and wind each other up. Then we went on this night out and he said I could stay round his house. I slept in his bed and he slept on the sofa downstairs. Before this night out tho he asked me whether he should go out with this girl. I said no and then he went and asked her out, then he lets me sleep in his bed. His relationship with this girl has fizzled out now, but i dont know whether he likes me or not. Its really confusing. We go shopping together and talk all the time. It is well confusing. I have given up on him - i'm going to look else where now. Lol

Siobhan
15-12-2005, 11:00
i wouldnt know if a boy liked me even if he came a screamed it at me lol im useless, but because i cant tell when guys like me i tend to lead them on without knowing it!!!

I am the same.. he would have to carry a neon sign saying " I like you " and I would still wonder if he does :rotfl::rotfl:

Jojo
15-12-2005, 14:22
I never used to believe guys would fancy me - not even my hubby!! :rotfl: Still don't think he does even after all of these years (more than a decade!!) lol

Debs
15-12-2005, 14:29
I never used to believe guys would fancy me - not even my hubby!! :rotfl: Still don't think he does even after all of these years (more than a decade!!) lol

i didint realise dave liked me at all i thought we wwere just good mates!! my friend told me he didint just like me he loved me :rotfl: i just laughed and laughed at that!! poor man took him ages to cinvince me he liked me. i remeber just carrying on as usual, then when putting up the xmas decs at my mates house he told me himself and kissed me( aww how romantic!! :sick: LOL)

still cant believe we been together 9 years!! 5th dec was our first kiss anniversary! awwwww

Jojo
15-12-2005, 14:42
awwww - so sweet.

I didn't think my hubby would like someone like me ( I was into heavy metal and a bit goth like back then lol), so wouldn't believe him when he asked me out - I thought he was having a laugh!!

Siobhan
15-12-2005, 15:01
that is really sweet Debs ah bless!!!!