PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only Molfie fan?

Lizzie Brookes
15-09-2005, 20:17
I think Alfie made the wrong choice - choosing someone volatile like Kat. Kat doesn't strike me as the type that woul ever be happy herself or would make anyone happy in a relationship. Little Mo's right - she's too self centred. Peopl only like Kalfie because of the passion. There is no real friendship,companionship or intimacy there, half the time Kat's just trying to sleep with Afie. passionisn't everything. The difference with Shannis is that they have both passion and friendship so we can never tire odf Shannis. Shannis is exceptional. Kat smashed the place up while Mo just ran upstairs and sobbed. Of course they both feel upset and betrayed but Molfie wasn't even an affair. Kat left Alfie without a word, didn't ontact him for months so of course he starting seeing Mo. Surely the Slaters and Billy know Alfie well enough to realisehe wouldn't do this dilliberately. Hope Molfie get back together...

CrazyLea
15-09-2005, 20:19
i am a molfie fan. however i do think that alfie and kat did have something more than just passion/lust.

xCharliex
15-09-2005, 20:21
Your not now, ive completely changed my mind after tonights ep! Id have liked to have seen Alfie with Little Mo, but then i also think she deserves someone far better than the lot of them! After everything shes been through shes just been s**t on again really :(

alkalinetrio
15-09-2005, 20:24
ill become anything for a hug

alkalinetrio
15-09-2005, 20:24
:d

littlemo
15-09-2005, 22:10
Your not now, ive completely changed my mind after tonights ep! Id have liked to have seen Alfie with Little Mo, but then i also think she deserves someone far better than the lot of them! After everything shes been through shes just been s**t on again really :(

So your a Little Mo fan then, I quite like her to. I definetely think she deserves better than Alfie, I wish she'd realise she's still in love with Billy and get back with him, because he is such an amazing guy. I just think they have a great connection, everything Billy was saying about her tonight was true, he knows her so well.

Lizzie Brookes
16-09-2005, 05:54
Alfie never meant to ill treat her though. He too is a nice guy and doing that to Little Mo was the last thing he wanted. He ever wanted to break her heart. I think Billy and L Mo are good as friends but Molfie is better. Alfie didn't want to hurt anyone but unfortunately by trying not to hurt anyone he ended up hurting everyone.

Lizzie Brookes
16-09-2005, 05:58
i am a molfie fan. however i do think that alfie and kat did have something more than just passion/lust.

They did - once but then Kat had a drinking problem and moaned about Alfie not fancying her any more and then sleps with a stranger. It was she that messed up and left him so you can't really blame Alfie or wanting to move on - only thing is he should have made the Molfie announcement in the pub anyway even if Kat came back, then surely things would have beem better than they are now. Kat would've had to accept it. I mean just as Charlie said to Zoe, he would hve said to Kat not to worry, that there will be other men.

emma_strange
16-09-2005, 07:53
I'm a Molfie fan!

Lizzie Brookes
16-09-2005, 07:57
:-)

Debs
16-09-2005, 13:33
im a kalfie fan, as much as i liked the storyline with alfie and little mo it got to boring and was dragged on fat to long. him and kat belong together

*vcl*
16-09-2005, 14:12
I agree with debs, Alfie and Kat were meant for each other ! It doesnt matter if Kat was around or not, Alfie was her sisters husband you just dont go there!

L mo just turned Alfie into such a biring man, Kat brings out the best in him ! They have had their tough times but the course of true love never runs smoothly !

dddMac1
16-09-2005, 15:05
i prefer Alfie and Kat

Debs
16-09-2005, 15:25
[QUOTE=*vcl*]I agree with debs, Alfie and Kat were meant for each other ! It doesnt matter if Kat was around or not, Alfie was her sisters husband you just dont go there!

QUOTE]

they certainky are meant to be together, and alfie would never have been able to keep away even if he had chosen mo

same as your best mates man you just dont go there!!

god i couldnt even think of my broither in law like that!! grosses me out!

feelingyellow
16-09-2005, 18:23
kat and alfie used to be so special together, obviously with kat leaving that sort of faded away but i'm sure it will be back soon!

Trinity
16-09-2005, 18:27
And what about L'mo and Billy. The poor guy is heart broken.

L'Mo just lost the plot. Sisters wouldn't do that to one another. Or perhaps that should read shouldn't!

littlemo
16-09-2005, 18:33
And what about L'mo and Billy. The poor guy is heart broken.

L'Mo just lost the plot. Sisters wouldn't do that to one another. Or perhaps that should read shouldn't!

I feel so sorry for Billy, he doesn't deserve what's happened to him. I know Little Mo didn't mean to fall in love with Alfie, but it's sad that she's had to hurt him.

I don't blame Little Mo for the Alfie thing, Kat was away, they were as good as divorced, as far as Alfie and Little Mo were concerned. Mo wasn't seeing Billy when they got together, and they were both free agents. I really wish Billy and Little Mo would get back together though, I think there each other soul mates. I don't know if Little Mo would agree, but if there was enough love there to begin with they could get it back.

hayley
16-09-2005, 18:51
I really dont see the spark with the molfie relationship but there was one when she was Billy. Kat and alfie just have something!
Sorry but im not a fan!

littlemo
16-09-2005, 18:57
I really dont see the spark with the molfie relationship but there was one when she was Billy. Kat and alfie just have something!
Sorry but im not a fan!

I agree with you! There was a definite spark between Billy and Little Mo, it was quite a long time ago now so I think a lot of people have forgotten what they were like before the whole Graham saga. I could be quite surprised sometimes, because Little Mo and Billy are quite shy characters, and you'd see them kissing on screen sometimes, and they looked like they were ready to rip each others clothes off. They were great together! I don't want their relationship to be ruined forever, by a certain upcoming storyline that may or may not be happening. And I also want Kat and Alfie to get back to the way they were Tuesday night, they were so happy. I think that's the way things should be.

hazey
17-09-2005, 16:22
Sorry but im not a fan! I have to agree with you hayley, Mo and Alfie are so wet together,so boring.

Lizzie Brookes
17-09-2005, 16:33
I'm surprised so many people still prefer Kalfie and Milly to Molfie. Well each to their own. I don't think Alfie and Little Mo were doing anything wrong.

Andy'sLuckyPony
17-09-2005, 16:38
Yes, you are the only one! Heh, sorry, it's just I think they are an awful couple./ They have a wooden personality. That's the only thing they have in common.

littlemo
17-09-2005, 16:39
I'm surprised so many people still prefer Kalfie and Milly to Molfie. Well each to their own. I don't think Alfie and Little Mo were doing anything wrong.

'Milly' that's a new one on me, I assume that's Little Mo and Billy. I agree that Alfie and Little Mo weren't doing anything wrong, they had split up, but I do still prefer 'Milly' and 'Kalfie'. I just think they are soul mates.

xsoftladybugx
18-09-2005, 21:18
You most probably are, I used to like Mo as a character sometimes, but now the whole molfie storyline has just annoyed me soooo much i cant stand her :angry:

kirsty_g
19-09-2005, 15:32
i hate molfie

Kim
19-09-2005, 15:44
I too prefer 'Kalfie' and 'Milly'. I liked Mo up until she split with Billy, but since then I think the character has become winey and I hate the way she was pining after Alfie. But evryone has their own opinion.