PDA

View Full Version : kat and alfie help!

Sinead2004
15-09-2005, 12:44
I may not be reading the right thread but does anyone know what is going to happen long term with kat and alfie? I have heard a rumour that they get back together only for little mo to find out she is pregnant with alfies child - i didnt think they slept together?! Please can someone help as this is really bugging me. thanks :o

Luna
15-09-2005, 12:46
I think the little mo getting pregnant storyline has been denied

Jojo
15-09-2005, 12:48
And Alfie and Kat have the table top scene this week apparently, so that could fall in line for Kat to become pregnant if those rumours are true?!?!

Sinead2004
15-09-2005, 12:53
Oh wouldn't it be good if she did fall pregnant and they left together happy!! :cheer:

Luna
15-09-2005, 12:59
I read somewhere - not sure if it was here - that kat does get pregnant but they split because kat cant stand to hurt mo by seeing alfie, then when nanna dies kat sees how hurt alfie is and tells him about the baby

littlemo
15-09-2005, 13:43
I read somewhere - not sure if it was here - that kat does get pregnant but they split because kat cant stand to hurt mo by seeing alfie, then when nanna dies kat sees how hurt alfie is and tells him about the baby

That sounds good. But I think I believe the Little Mo pregnancy rumour, i've read it in a lot of papers, and Alfie leaving is supposed to be explosive. I know that Nana Moon dies at Christmas that is going to be sad.

Jade
15-09-2005, 13:47
Loads and Loads of thread on Kat/Alfie/Mo.

Closing.