PDA

View Full Version : Jolie and Pitt to marry in Italy?

Luna
15-09-2005, 10:18
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are reportedly to get married in Italy as soon as possible.

Despite the fact that the pair have not yet confirmed suspicions that they are a couple, Italian newspapers reckon that the Mr. & Mrs. Smith stars will wed as soon as their respective work commitments and the completion of Pitt's divorce from Jennifer Aniston will allow.

The Daily Mail reports that the supposed wedding ceremony is to be held at a secluded villa owned by Pitt's Oceans Twelve co-star George Clooney.

Clooney himself, whilst 'saddened' by the breakdown of Pitt and Aniston's relationship, has described Jolie as "a very beautiful and clued-up woman".

Dr. Tangliss
15-09-2005, 11:48
I hope this is not true, as he has only just divorced Jeniffer. :(

Carrie Bradshaw
15-09-2005, 13:37
He can't be getting married again, can he??? :eek:

Dr. Tangliss
15-09-2005, 13:38
Well, you know what these movie stars are like.

dddMac1
15-09-2005, 15:43
wow he has only just divorced Jennifer and now he is going to marry Angelina

Angeltigger
15-09-2005, 15:45
I think that is silly

xsoftladybugx
16-09-2005, 20:11
I'm all for people's happiness but, I think he's put Jen through enough at the mo so he should wait a little while and consider her feelings..

xCharliex
16-09-2005, 22:25
I think its about time they admitted to the relationship! Personally i dont think its gonna do any favours for Brad or Angelinas career! But Angelina is hot, lol. But im for "Team Aniston" her career is gonna rocket from this whole saga! Not nice but least thats the advantage shes gonna get, Jen deserves better anyway

Layne
16-09-2005, 22:32
get, Jen deserves better anyway
Totaly agree! *all for team Ainiston*

.:SpIcYsPy:.
17-09-2005, 09:58
Brad Pitt could be planning to marry Angelina Jolie at George Clooney's Italian villa.

The Italian media reports that plans for a wedding are underway at George's £4m home on Lake Como.

Brad's divorce from Jennifer Aniston is finalised next month.

But the actor is currently filming in Canada, and it thought unlikely the pair will marry before next year.

Italian newspapers report that Clooney suggested his villa as a venue because of its "secluded and discreet position".

Clooney was the first of Brad's pals to speak out about his relationship with Angelina.

He told Italian Vogue: "I've met her a few times. She is a very beautiful woman and very clued-up. I'm happy if he is happy.

"I see them together and they look very content."

Jojo
18-03-2006, 12:58
Its on text today that this has recently become the hot topic again

Apparently, reports are saying that they are due to be wed in Northern Italy this weekend and lots of activity has been reported around George Clooneys villa, though a while back Clooney denied all of this..

We shall see