PDA

View Full Version : 14th Sep

.:SpIcYsPy:.
14-09-2005, 20:49
Crazed Charlotte!

Singer Charlotte Church has hit out at the X Factor saying it's 'embarrassing' to watch and that judge Louis Walsh must be 'deaf'. Oooh!

Matt to marry?

Film star Matt Damon has secretly got engaged to his ex-waitress girlfriend Luciana Barroso. They met when she served him a drink at a club in Florida.

Together forever?

Ant and Dec have reassured fans that they'll be working as a duo for a very long time. "I just can't imagine us not working together," Dec enthused. Ahhh! Bless 'em!

Not Posh pix

Victoria Beckham has slammed newspapers which have printed photos of her supposedly looking 'rough'. 'I look perfectly fine," she moaned.

It's not fur-ny!

Heather Mills McCartney wants to find out where J-Lo lives so she can tell her off about using fur for her fashion label. "PETA has tried for years to educate her about fur," she said. "So the next stage is I'll find out where she lives and show up there." Scary!

Dr. Tangliss
15-09-2005, 08:34
Charlotte Church should just shut up, other wise I will give her a slap, lol!

Luna
15-09-2005, 08:35
Charlotte Church should just shut up, other wise I will give her a slap, lol!

Get in line...

Luna
15-09-2005, 08:36
Together forever?[/B]

Ant and Dec have reassured fans that they'll be working as a duo for a very long time. "I just can't imagine us not working together," Dec enthused. Ahhh! Bless 'em!

It just wouldnt be right not having them work together

Dr. Tangliss
15-09-2005, 08:36
She sticks her nose into everyone business, as though she knows it all. When the truth is, she is rubbish herself. Her music sounds like something steps would sing, and as for her, m'eh!

Luna
15-09-2005, 08:37
I like her music - but her :nono:

Dr. Tangliss
15-09-2005, 08:38
Can't stand both.