View Full Version : Do You Beleive in Love at First Sight???

xXxJessxXx
14-09-2005, 17:04
Just a little random question. i was wondering if any of you did beleive in love at first sight or do you think it takes more than a first metting to love someone ie getting to know them etc. (Was going to do this as a poll but couldnt find the button!lol) :confused:

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 17:06
yer i do but i suppose it takes longer to be sure that you feel like it

Debs
14-09-2005, 17:23
yeah i do i suppose, never happened to me but i think it can happen

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 17:45
yer it sort of happened to me but i dont know how the other half feels probably nothing lol

CrazyLea
14-09-2005, 17:48
for me personally i think getting to know them first and eventually falling for them. so no i odnt belive in love at first sight

Trinity
14-09-2005, 18:06
No, lust at first sight, definately. And I suppose the lust can lead to love once you get to know each other better. I don't beleive that you can truely love someone that you don't know

xXxJessxXx
14-09-2005, 19:14
No, lust at first sight, definately. And I suppose the lust can lead to love once you get to know each other better. I don't beleive that you can truely love someone that you don't know

That is what i believe as well. i mean i suppose when you first met someone you could take a shine to them and things could develop if they feel the same way after meeting, but you dont really know nothing about them do you. so i dont think i believe in it either, i think you need to truley understand what they are all about before you can love someone.

I dont believe oyu can love someone with out knowing about them first, you may fancey them or like them but i think love is a bit strong.

kat 4 alfie
19-09-2005, 18:34
No, lust at first sight, definately. And I suppose the lust can lead to love once you get to know each other better. I don't beleive that you can truely love someone that you don't knowthats what i think

hazey
19-09-2005, 18:45
When I met my first husband , for me it was love at first sight, it was a mixer of fancy,lust and love really. so I wopuld say yes.

SoapRach
19-09-2005, 19:25
I think you know immediately if there's an attraction but i believe that you have to both work at it for it to be love.

Jade
19-09-2005, 19:45
lust - yes - love - no!

I think you can look at a person and think me and you are going to be together some day, but thats not really love, could be fate though?

Luna
19-09-2005, 20:03
I agree with Trinity lust at first sight but not love - love takes time

Luna
19-09-2005, 20:04
lust - yes - love - no!

I think you can look at a person and think me and you are going to be together some day, but thats not really love, could be fate though?

Could also be wishfull thinking

MADHATTER
16-11-2005, 19:46
No i think it's lust at first sight, love is a feeling which grows over time, love goes beyond what you see when you first meet someone, i don't think you can love someone you don't know

Chloe O'brien
16-11-2005, 19:56
I don't know about love at first sight but i do believe in lust at first sight. I also believe in fate and what's for you will not go by you

Trinity
17-11-2005, 10:29
[QUOTE=chloe o'brien what's for you will not go by you[/QUOTE]

That is such a good Scottish saying, my gran used to say it everytime I broke up with a bf. That and there are plenty more fish in the sea!

Siobhan
17-11-2005, 10:50
That is such a good Scottish saying, my gran used to say it everytime I broke up with a bf. That and there are plenty more fish in the sea!

I use to get "it will all be ok once you are twice married"... from my Gran Well I have already had my first marriage so I will see if she is righ

Jojo
17-11-2005, 15:09
I always knew my hubby and i would be together and now we have been married for 6 years (on tuesday just gone) and our relationship is stronger than ever....

starla
03-01-2006, 13:11
i would say yes, it was love at first sight for me, i loved the way he spoke to me the first time and when i looked at him i just fancied him so much

kat 4 alfie
03-01-2006, 16:38
i would say yes, it was love at first sight for me, i loved the way he spoke to me the first time and when i looked at him i just fancied him so muchyeah well that will be lust then because you would have seen him first and then you got to no him , the you loved him .people mostly seen people and judge how they look and how they feel before getting to know then by talking to them.

lollymay
03-01-2006, 17:02
it wasnt love at first sight when i first saw my boyfriend, we used to hate each other lol

pops110874
30-01-2006, 14:31
Im not sure i believe in love at first sight but i do believe that you can have a connection deeper than lust at first sight. I believe you can meet a person and instinctively know thats the guy you are meant to be with.

Does that make sense? lol

starla
30-01-2006, 14:51
i agree with you pops110874

di marco
12-03-2006, 10:58
i dont believe in love at first sight, although it would be nice lol! i think that you might be really attracted to that person, but you cant love them at first sight cos that would mean that you love them purely based on what they look like and i think you love someone for who they are not what they look like