PDA

View Full Version : Win Him Over

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 17:00
hey everyone i don't know if anyone can help me but i really like this boy and i want to ask him out i am very shy and find it hard to talk to boys i really feel something for him could anyone give me tips about this ituation thank you everyone :love:

CrazyLea
14-09-2005, 17:45
umm the best thing to do would be to talk to him when hes on his own and ask him. dont ask when his mates are around cause some boys get embarrasesd or something and will say no.

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 17:47
thank you crazy lea thank you x

Bad Wolf
14-09-2005, 17:54
hiya, my personal opinion is your only 14, and you have loads of time for boys and generally they are pains in the bum at that age (it doesnt get much better as they older) so be careful- we dont want to see you get hurt, i agree tho its better to have a word with him when he is on his own or send a text - if your shy, and with messages you can be a lot more cheeky and flirty and there is no face to face embarrassment- thats what happened with my boyf- he got my number from a friend and we started flirting that way

just please be careful - your only 14 and i know i sound like an old woman when i say this but you really do have all the time in the world for boys and remember- at 14 the male hormones havent really kicked in so they are prone to big bouts of immaturity xxxxxx

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 17:59
hiya, my personal opinion is your only 14, and you have loads of time for boys and generally they are pains in the bum at that age (it doesnt get much better as they older) so be careful- we dont want to see you get hurt, i agree tho its better to have a word with him when he is on his own or send a text - if your shy, and with messages you can be a lot more cheeky and flirty and there is no face to face embarrassment- thats what happened with my boyf- he got my number from a friend and we started flirting that way

just please be careful - your only 14 and i know i sound like an old woman when i say this but you really do have all the time in the world for boys and remember- at 14 the male hormones havent really kicked in so they are prone to big bouts of immaturity xxxxxx

thank you bad wolf thank you also for not wanting to see me get hurt he seems mature but you never know and yer i am worried about embarassment as i go all red and look like a silly tomato lol but thank you for your advice your all fantastic xxxxxx

Bad Wolf
14-09-2005, 18:05
just remember that girls are rouoghly 2 yars a head maturity wise at that age, and although he may seem grown up, he peobably isnt,

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 18:08
yer he seems different from other boys and i like him more than i liked other boys he seems special

Bad Wolf
14-09-2005, 18:09
just be careful

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 18:12
yer i will he aint like a nasty boy or loud or anything he seems kindhearted and charming lol

Bad Wolf
14-09-2005, 18:15
beware the charm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna
14-09-2005, 18:16
Have you tried talking to him just as a friend?

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 18:18
beware the charm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol what?

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 18:19
Have you tried talking to him just as a friend? erm yer i talk to him as a mate

Luna
14-09-2005, 18:20
Then why not take things slow - if he is a friend then maybe start hanging around him a bit more get to know him a bit better and let him get to know you

Bad Wolf
14-09-2005, 18:20
lol what?

boys can be very charming- i'm not saying they are all after one thing but SOME are

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 18:21
yer i suppose

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 18:22
boys can be very charming- i'm not saying they are all after one thing but SOME are no dont worry i dont want that one thing yet not till i am over 16 at least

Bad Wolf
14-09-2005, 18:23
no dont worry i dont want that one thing yet not till i am over 16 at least

good i'm pleased you said that- i'm going to hold you too it!

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 18:25
lol ok bad wolf you can i havent even had a proper boyfriend (which is highly embarassing at my age and making me feel as though there is something wrong with me but you know) so not ready for that

Bad Wolf
14-09-2005, 18:31
i only got a boyf when i was 16, and he turned out to be a nightmare- boys seem to kind of get it when they hit college- they grow up loads then

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 18:33
yer ok then but i may try a bit more with the boy at the mo see how that goes

Bad Wolf
14-09-2005, 18:40
thats cool if you do, but i think young (er) people are under so much pressure at the mo, to have the right hair cut, been seen with the right people etc

the best advice i can give is BE YOURSELF- everything will happen in time- i hated high school, the only reason i didnt get more grieve than i did is because i had a step sister in the year above who was part of the hard gang and looked out for me- it didnt stop the boys from teasing me though- i got so much abuse because i looked a bit different ( i have really thick dark curly hair, and a eastern nose, courtesy of of real dad- the polar opposite of the "pretty" girls in school) but i grew in to my looks an as soon as i left high school blossomed xx

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 18:47
well i have some popular mates so its good but i do worry about how i look like i think im fat and i have to wear the right make up and have my hair straight

xXxJessxXx
14-09-2005, 19:44
well i have some popular mates so its good but i do worry about how i look like i think im fat and i have to wear the right make up and have my hair straight

Dont we all, i think we all have the problem of wanting to have a nice figure, noce hair nice clothes, its the pressure of being a girl! lol its a hard life. lol

xXxJessxXx
14-09-2005, 19:46
thats cool if you do, but i think young (er) people are under so much pressure at the mo, to have the right hair cut, been seen with the right people etc

the best advice i can give is BE YOURSELF- everything will happen in time- i hated high school, the only reason i didnt get more grieve than i did is because i had a step sister in the year above who was part of the hard gang and looked out for me- it didnt stop the boys from teasing me though- i got so much abuse because i looked a bit different ( i have really thick dark curly hair, and a eastern nose, courtesy of of real dad- the polar opposite of the "pretty" girls in school) but i grew in to my looks an as soon as i left high school blossomed xx

i agree there is so much pressure on at the moment for younger people. i hate it, but i am almost 16 so i onnly have a year left of it all! lol i agree wiht what you said before about boys being immature, they all are at my school. like you i had an older brother and sister at my school as they stuck up for me, lol, but some kids are really mean.

Its good advise to be your self, if he doesnt like you for who you are then dont bother chnaging for him, he obviously isnt worth it, a person should like you beacuse of who you are... not beacuse of what you do and think, etc

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 20:03
thanks jess and bad wolf when i see him i just want to wrap my arms round him and hug him tight but if i did that he might think i am strange lol

CrazyLea
14-09-2005, 20:22
Dont we all, i think we all have the problem of wanting to have a nice figure, noce hair nice clothes, its the pressure of being a girl! lol its a hard life. lol

i dont lol. i dont care what i look like. if people dont like what i look like then whatever like lol. i dont even wear make up unless i go to a party or something. im weird :p

CrazyLea
14-09-2005, 20:23
thanks jess and bad wolf when i see him i just want to wrap my arms round him and hug him tight but if i did that he might think i am strange lol

lol! could you imagine that.. just going up to a boy and wrapping your arms around him and hugging him lol. he would so get freaked out lol

xXxJessxXx
14-09-2005, 20:23

lol, yeah maybe a little. i know how you feel. if only ife was a big long dream, you could do what every ya want and then wake up if things turned a little ugly. lol

xXxJessxXx
14-09-2005, 20:26
i dont lol. i dont care what i look like. if people dont like what i look like then whatever like lol. i dont even wear make up unless i go to a party or something. im weird :p

yea i get what ya mean, i used to be really worried about what i look like but then i'm like why should i, if people dont like me for who i am or what i look like then it aint my problem and it shouldnt bother me. so i dont care any more, i dont not do things because i'm worried for what people will think. i still pressed to look good but not as much as i used to, i only care what the people closet to me think about me and they all like me for who i am any way

kat 4 alfie
19-09-2005, 18:29
shart off with just saying hi and then as the days go by force yourself to say more like do you need help on your homework or so do you like football , what team do you surport , that kind of thing the slower you take it within talking to him then it will be fine and see were it goes from there .

squillyfer
19-09-2005, 18:34
I agree with all the above advise just try to get to know him and hopefully he will make the first move. I have a similar problem but the boy I fancy has a girlfriend so there's not much I can do about it

hazey
19-09-2005, 18:35
shart off with just saying hi and then as the days go by force yourself to say more like do you need help on your homework or so do you like football , what team do you surport , that kind of thing the slower you take it within talking to him then it will be fine and see were it goes from there . I couldn't have put it better myself, I think you should try this, sounds good to me, anyway its worth a try.

.:Kitz:.
19-09-2005, 19:24
lol! could you imagine that.. just going up to a boy and wrapping your arms around him and hugging him lol. he would so get freaked out lol I've had guys come up and do that to me. Happened just yesterday.....and it was the guy i like :wub: why does he have to be such a flirt?! :rotfl:

.:Kitz:.
19-09-2005, 19:25
I agree with all the above advise just try to get to know him and hopefully he will make the first move. I have a similar problem but the boy I fancy has a girlfriend so there's not much I can do about it
Thats always awful!! I'm REALLY afraid the guy i like is gonna start going out with someone soon, still can't pluck up the courage to ask him out again tho!!

squillyfer
19-09-2005, 19:36
The annoying thing i I know he likes me

Jade
19-09-2005, 19:38
The annoying thing i I know he likes me

What you waiting for ....... just do it!!!!! ask him!!!

squillyfer
19-09-2005, 19:39
Yeah but what about his girlfriend

Jade
19-09-2005, 19:47
oh forgot! better leave it be then!

squillyfer
19-09-2005, 19:59
Yeah thats what I thought:( lol

horseygal90
19-09-2005, 20:02
lol ok bad wolf you can i havent even had a proper boyfriend (which is highly embarassing at my age and making me feel as though there is something wrong with me but you know) so not ready for that
LOL, don't worry about that! I'm nearly 16 and I haven't spoken to a guy in around 4 years. Consequence of going to an all girls school!

eastenderfan_91
24-09-2005, 17:56
lol i go to a mixed school