PDA

View Full Version : 13th Sep

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-09-2005, 18:59
Panic over

Britney is back at home after doctors gave her the all-clear over fears that she was having her baby four weeks early. Apparently, she's been chilling out watching DVDs with hubby Kevin Federline.

Movin' on

Britney's ex Justin Timberlake is planning a move to the UK next summer. Reports say he's going to take up a career on the stage and that girlfriend Cameron Diaz will be joining him on the adventure.

Madonna returns

Pop queen Madonna is out and about again after that nasty fall from her horse. She joined hubby Guy Ritchie at the Toronto Film Festival. Her arm was still in a sling, but she managed a cheeky wink for photographers.

Changes afoot in ballet musical

The stars of the hit stage show Billy Elliott are swapping the theatre for the classroom. James Lomas and Ashley Lloyd are going back to school to study for GCSEs and their roles will be taken over by Leon Cook as Billy and Joey Phillips as his friend Michael.

Abi
13-09-2005, 20:30
I really wanna go see Billy Elliot. From the bits of it i've seen on the TV, it looks great!

Jemma
14-09-2005, 20:44
Yeah me too, I loved the film so I know I'd enjoy it. I might be going with my mum soon :D