PDA

View Full Version : possible spoilers from outpost gallifrey

Bad Wolf
13-09-2005, 18:04
They were filming DW in Belle View Park in Newport tonight (They were filming as I came back from physiotherapy in the Royal Gwent Hospital and I almost walked straight into shot.) They had a good deal of security blocking the nearest entry to the park, but not all of them! Which was a bit daft (So I may appear as an un-credited extra!) It seems that they had been turning away people from the entrance/exit to the park

As I walked past they were filming something just outside the TARDIS, which had landed on a sort of upraised bandstand/flowerbed effect. (It's the one nearest the tennis courts for those who know the park) Some girl (I would have said it was not Billie as she had long dark hair) was getting a hug from someone in the shot I saw.

The TARDIS was set up with a silver backdrop on the far side, so the interior will be composited in by the looks of it.) I didn't hang around for long, as I was in shorts and t-shirt (and looked tatty)
--"Myrrdinthemage"

Other Potential Spoilers:

Rumor has it that at the start of "School Reunion," the Doctor and Rose are already undercover at the school, the Doctor posing as a teacher and Rose as the "dinner lady". Lucinda Dryzek, who played the younger version of the character Keira Knightley played in "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl," Elizabeth, is said to be in this episode as a schoolgirl.

"The Girl in the Fireplace," set in 18th century France, is said to possibly feature the mistress to the French king (the legendary Madame de Pompadour?). Writer Steven Moffat says it features "a side to the Doctor you haven't seen, or not seen a lot", and is "quite a personal story, about someone he meets and his effect on her life."

Abi
13-09-2005, 20:36
Writer Steven Moffat says it features "a side to the Doctor you haven't seen, or not seen a lot", and is "quite a personal story, about someone he meets and his effect on her life."

wow, sounds interesting...