PDA

View Full Version : 24 Movie on the cards

Chloe O'brien
13-09-2005, 10:56
Kiefer: '24' movie on the cards

A big-screen version of hit US drama 24 is on the cards, the show's star Kiefer Sutherland has revealed.

"Our biggest problem right now is getting the writers to find enough time to write the screenplay," the actor, who plays Jack Bauer, explained.

"There are challenges in trying to make something in real-time over a two-hour period that's going to allow enough to be engaging. I certainly believe that they're going to accomplish that, but I don't think that's going to happen immediately. It might happen for next year's hiatus.

"We're not sure yet, but they have been working on it."

Source: Digital spy

I can't wait :cheer:

Trinity
13-09-2005, 13:26
I'm sure that 2 hours of Jack Bauer and Tony Almeida would be engaging no matter what the story.

Maybe they should go undercover as Chippendale style entertainers?

That would do it for me!

Chloe O'brien
03-02-2006, 10:16
24 comes to the big screen

The hit TV series 24 is to be made into a full length feature film.

Kiefer Sutherland, who plays the lead character Jack Bauer, claims the big screen version will be totally different to the smash hit crime drama.

Four installments of the popular hit series have already been aired on TV and a fifth is due to be screened later this month.

Sutherland recently won the Screen Actors Guild award for Best Male Actor In A Drama for his role in the series.

Okay SB buddies who's up for spending 24 hours in the cinema watching kiefer and the gang in action :cheer:

Bryan
03-02-2006, 11:12
as my aunt said this is useless...

its just going to be the same as any other unimaginative american blockbuster action movie

the reason we like 24 is becuase of the 1 day element, so condensing it into 2-3 hours is just going to remove the whole essence of the show and be boring like all other action films.

on this decision i have to give a big :thumbsdow

Chloe O'brien
03-02-2006, 18:33
no way brian i think it will be mindblowing can you imagine being on the seat of your pants for the whole film wondering what is going to happen